Start by marking “Worth Fighting For (Worthy Series Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Worth Fighting For (Worthy Series Book 2)

Worth Fighting For (Worthy Series Book 2)

Nothing in Kellen O’Connell’s life has come easy. He knows better than anyone that, if you want something, you’d better fight for it.

When he finds himself drawn to a feisty kindergarten teacher, he realizes he’s going to have to fight harder than ever if he wants to know her secrets.

On the outside, Ali Crawford has it all. The perfect job. Great friends. A wonderful fami
Published March 22nd 2019 by Amanda Kelley

To ask other readers questions about Worth Fighting For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worth Fighting For

Kate's Corner
Characters & Chemistry.

Ali Crawford a native of her home town has just moved back to start as the new kindergarten teacher. She promised herself that she would be a responsible adult and that she had changed since that night. She has also been having the same nightmare on and off for a very long time.

Ali is Fort Knox with her impenetrable walls she is guarded and hasn’t been with anyone since college. She has a lot to overcome of maybe what could of happened and what actually didn’t happen.
Kari
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019, for-review, kindle
Worth Fighting For is the second book in the Worthy series. This one is Kellen and Ali's story. Ali is a kindergarten teacher with a secret in her past. Kellen is a cop with a lot of past baggage. I didn't know it was part of a series going into it. It holds up very well as a stand alone. I adored this couple and their story. I was sucked right into their romance and was sad to see their story come to a close. The book is really well written with lots of snarky humor and tons of sexual tension. ...more
Cara Ross
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Worth Fighting For is a beautiful tale of survival, determination, and happiness. I will say that this is the first Amanda Kelley book I have read and I have to say I was totally impressed, by her writing style and the issues that she didn't shy away from.

This book is the story of Kellen and Ali and their determination to survive the horrors of their pasts. Kellen is the sexy cop, who overcome a nightmare of a childhood, while also protecting his younger brother, and just when everything is seem
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Ali and Kellen’s story. Kellen is a cop in the town where Ali grew up. She left for a while but is back and trying to live a different life. She has nightmares about a time she can’t remember. After meeting Kellen and getting through some misunderstandings they are friends that become more. He has a past and so does she but can they both overcome the harsh truths of the past? Can they fight the demons
Sunshyne
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4.5 Stars

This is a great story about two people who are very good for one another but the past can sometimes get in the way. Kellen is a stand up guy who knows what it means to take care of others, both as a cop and as a man. Ali is cautious but this sweet Kindergarten teacher also knows men like Kellen don’t come along often. The past comes into play and their road to happiness isn’t always smooth but eventually when you get to their HEA it is all worth it!

Cara - Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ali is the perfect girl on the outside, a kindergarten teacher who has everything. Everthing is not all it seems.Kellan is the towns gruff hot cop, but he has his demons too. Can they help each other and get rid of their demons.A great book, everything you want in a classic HEA love story. Love, Hot Sex, Intrigue, Heartbreak and a HEA.
Lori Merendina
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. I couldn’t put it down and ended up staying up all night to finish it. I loved Ali and Kellen and the secondary characters just added to this story’s awesomeness! Can’t wait for book 3!
Paula Genereau
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What a great story. It will have you swooning. Loved it
Bevin Gentry
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, Love, Love this book! A great love story that keeps you turning the pages! This is a must read!! I can’t wait for Amanda Kelley’s next book!! Worth Holding on is worth your time!! Enjoy!!
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I have to say that this is the first book I have read by this author and it will not be the last. I had all the feels I love in a good story. Not only did I laugh but I cried and I hugged my kindle when Ali needed a hug. I have never read such emotion in such a short story and I have to say that this book really did get to my heart.

Ali has moved back to town and is going to be the new Kindergarten teacher for the school. She is looking forward to her new job an helping the kids out. Ali is guard
Nancy Metsch
I am so sorry but I did not like this book
Jennifer Mason
Mar 22, 2019
Adrienne
is currently reading it
May 14, 2019
Amanda Kelley was raised in a small town in Wyoming where she met and married her high school sweetheart. Today, they live in Northern Colorado where she is lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom to two incredible sons. When she’s not attempting to write awesome love stories, she spends her days as an alarm clock, chauffeur, maid, nurse, chef, counselor, cheerleader, referee, finder of shoes and ho ...more