Start by marking “Sojourn (The Silver Ships Book 13)” as Want to Read:
Sojourn (The Silver Ships Book 13)

Sojourn

(Silver Ships #13)

Artifice, the great enemy, has been defeated. The sister SADEs, Omnian sentient digital entities, are free from their boxes. Most humans are unaware that the sisters have duplicated themselves many more times than suspected. They now constitute a sizable, powerful group, calling themselves the Sisterhood.

The elimination of Artifice’s rule should be a time of relief and re
Published March 21st 2019 by Hannon Books, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Sojourn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sojourn

Tony Hisgett
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I presumed the book would carry on from where the last one ended, but instead starts with an excursion to the problems of the explorer ship Sojourn. This was an interesting diversion, although I found it a bit hard to believe they didn’t have the technology to find and recover their lost Traveller.
However, after a few chapters the story returns to Alex and the aftermath of Artifice’s defeat. There is an excellent mixture of action and politics as the repercussions of releasing numerous repressed
Joyce Elaine Miller
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The aftermath of Artiface's defeat

The affect of the victory of the Omnians on the Federacy is related with emphasis on the defense and settling of Talos and the beginning of the settlement of a water world on the human side of the wall by a race from the Federacy.

I do love the way that the author, Mr. Jucha, allows his characters to use diplomacy to settle differences when at all possible. Very refreshing!!!

Barbara Ignatowicz
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Removing Artifice leaves retribution

This book had a slow start focusing on Teague and Ginny exploring a water world. Writing quality wasn't the same as a little further in. Still the book had usual well thought out universe building. Looking forward to the merge with Pyreans series.
Levi Jennings
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SUPERB

As usual S. H. Jucha has not disappointed me. I was in the middle of reading another book (in-game but interesting) when I saw the ad for another 'Silver Ship' novel, book 13, and I immediately knew that I had to have it. I've read each of the Silver Ship books and I hope that they continue for a long time. We are living in the age where we need an Alex Racine.
Anne
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another Gem

The Silver Ship series is amazing sci fi. It's smart, clever and has great character development. Sojourn is no different and really does an excellent job of wrapping up the Artifice story line. You feel good after reading a S.H. Jucha's story. Do yourself a favor and start this series immediately.
Nancy A. Dennis
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Silver Ships

This is an out standing series!!! I usually get tired after book 3 in series, but not this one! The characters, Alex, Rene, Julien keep you going from one book to the next! I am sorry to see them end! Their space ventures, the ailens they meet, keep you interested!! Great series!!
Sean Sheldon
Another great chapter

I eagerly await each new story in this universe. I have no idea where each one will lead Alex and the Omnians. With the addition of the Pyreans it will be an amazingly rich universe to explore.
Jac Nielson
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting an entertaining

Lots of books in this series building on each other. I like the characters and the situations are interesting and well drawn. Space, in the Silver Ships world, is full of amazing aliens, captivating worlds, and incredible beauty.
Mike Goodman
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic

This story of humans interaction with other sentient beings in Space is very entertaining series. Some Alien beings are good, some are bad...just like real life.
Masters
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent novel.

Another excellent book by this author. This is a great series. It has lots of action and great character interactions. Can't wait for the next novel in this series.
Robert
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Robert's Review

Well done, I like the long stories that map out this universe's struggles, challenges and victories. I look forward to the next installment in this series. Thanks for the GoodRead.
christopher kishel
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fine tale

I really enjoy how the author wrapped up the main Artifice storyline, while building the foundation of a larger series to grow. I see the beginning of a larger tale, much like the frontiers saga.
Roger D. Lee
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New planets and races to explore. Who is fried and who is an enemy?

Our heroes have defeat the AI so much of the region is free for the first time. Some want revenge and others need a new home. How can Alex handle all these options? Read to see.
Audra  Vigil
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic novel. Keep them coming because I'll just keep reading!

Jucha is a great Storyteller. This book really kept me salivating for the next page! Give me the next book now!
Giuseppe Turitto
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: scifi
The enemy is down, welcome to the new enemies

Alex keeps helping the humanity friends. While he gets new allies he discovers that now he has opened a Pandora box with all the freed races.
Greg Inman
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sojourn

Another great read, I’m really looking forward to the next book and I think Alex and Renée will have another exciting adventure.
Keep up the good work. Thank you
John Piper
Shelves: my-favorites
I love this series! Such a great universe Scott has created! Wonderful characters, writing, dialog, storyline, and action! I highly recommend checking it out!
Releanna
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2019
I still hope that the Silver Ships will be also made to a TV series
brian a fiddes
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always interesting

These have been my favorite books for sometime now. The cast of characters is large and fun to follow. They tell multiple storylines that keep the story fresh.
Chris Drusch
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It seemed to be a bit of a resting place before the series moves in a new direction. Wrapping up story lines and cleaning up the universe.
Viorel leganaru
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always a pleasure to read.

I could not stop reading till the end. Can't wait for the next book in the series. I will read it as feverishly as this one.
Rick McKee
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Start with book one of this exciting series. If you like this type of novel you will love this series.
Sue
May 01, 2019
Andy Steele
rated it it was ok
May 05, 2019
From my early years to the present, books have been a refuge. They’ve fueled my imagination. I’ve traveled to faraway places and met aliens with Asimov, Heinlein, Clarke, Herbert, and Le Guin. I’ve explored historical events with Michener and Clavell, and I played spy with Ludlum and Fleming.

There’s no doubt that the early sci-fi masters influenced the writing of my first two series, The Silver Sh

Silver Ships (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Silver Ships (Silver Ships, #1)
  • Libre (Silver Ships, #2)
  • Méridien (Silver Ships, #3)
  • Haraken (Silver Ships, #4)
  • Sol (Silver Ships, #5)
  • Espero (Silver Ships, #6)
  • Allora (Silver Ships, #7)
  • Celus-5 (Silver Ships, #8)
  • Omnia (Silver Ships, #9)
  • Vinium (Silver Ships, #10)