Start by marking “Wardens of Issalia Boxed Set: The Complete Epic Adventure” as Want to Read:
Wardens of Issalia Boxed Set: The Complete Epic Adventure

Wardens of Issalia Boxed Set: The Complete Epic Adventure

1,300 pages of MAGIC, SECRETS, INTRIGUE, and BETRAYAL
_________________________
An enemy nation rises, fueled by subterfuge, assassinations, and fire-powered weapons. A team of young agents must infiltrate and eliminate this threat before all is lost.

Includes the COMPLETE Wardens of Issalia series -- novels that combine for over 75 5-star Amazon reviews and 150 Goodreads 5-s
Published April 2nd 2019 by Fallbrandt Press

To ask other readers questions about Wardens of Issalia Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wardens of Issalia Boxed Set

Jennifer (bunnyreads)
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

A Warden’s Purpose- 3.5
Adventurey feeling fun, with some mildly dangerous situations that Everson and Quinn get themselves out of through their own devices.
The sibling’s have a great relationship with each other and there was a nice collection of friends and other activities to round things out at the school, and some life messages about bullying, and acceptance. It’s a fun start to the series.

The Arcane Ward- 3.5
Exciting and fast paced. New faces join the story and Quinn and Everson are settl
Crystal
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Warden's Purpose - Two different school and two siblings, each will take a different path. Everson is heading to focus on magic and science while his sister Quinn will be focused on military excellence.
There is a lot going on and it play out rather well. I was more drawn into Quinn's story than Everson's just because she was more like me. Both sides were interesting to watch play out. I was wrong about a couple of characters. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more about Qu
Natasha Clark-French
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series. It's fast paced, inventive, and incredibly well written. Kohanek created on of the most unique and memorable worlds within these books and probably some of my favorite characters ever. Quinn is the young woman every girl should look up to! She's probably one of my favorite characters of all times. She's loyal, strong, brilliant, self assured, and kind. I want her to be my friend!
And the young men in this book are the kind of men that every boy should look up to. Not only do
Noeleen Liapis
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic magical adventure series following a group of young people, all very talented in their individual ways. They are young, but well trained and it rests on their shoulders to save their world from destruction. Recommend it to anyone, young or old, looking for a great fantasy read.
Leda
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is a wonderful series from the first to the last book.
Lejla
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it! Amazing books ...
I recommend to everyone
John Piper
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
This is a great series! Jeffrey is a very talented author, who has created a wonderful world in these books! Great writing, dialog, action, and storyline! I highly recommend checking this series out!
Linda Wiggins
Apr 21, 2019
Victor Salinas
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully written !

This book is something special i don't hardly ever write reviews but because this book was very captivating from the start I just had to do it this time.The pace is just right ,the author did a wonderful job of building a world so the story line flows and doesn't stay stagnate .I just bought a new book for about 15. $$ and didn't get half way through but it had a beautiful cover that's about it .This book was 1$$ and it has more sustains in the the first chapter then a lot o
Marcel
Tracy
judy Cave
paul a todd
Apr 12, 2019
Jeffrey L. Kohanek grew up in rural Minnesota, where comic books sparked his young imagination and inspired fantasies of heroes with super-powers saving the day. His tastes later evolved to fantasy epics, featuring unlikely heroes overcoming impossible odds to save worlds born from the writer’s imagination.

Now residing in southern California, Jeff uses that imagination to weave tales of engaging c