Start by marking “Adjusting Addie (Triple A, #1)” as Want to Read:
Adjusting Addie (Triple A, #1)

Adjusting Addie (Triple A, #1)

She is a feisty social worker. He is an accomplished chiropractor. Her life needs an adjustment, and he’s just the man to do it.

Addisyn “Addie” Gabriel always knew she needed an alpha male to take her in hand. Former Marine Special Forces Operator turned chiropractor, Doctor Bradley Murphy, is that and so much more. Addie soon discovers that happiness lies with following
Published March 20th 2019 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Adjusting Addie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adjusting Addie

Start your review of Adjusting Addie (Triple A, #1)
Kathy Heare Watts
ADDIE AND BRAD

Wow, what an amazing, page-turning story that held me spellbound as it unfolds, with a great cast of characters, plenty of mystery, suspense, angst, and adventure. The chemistry between Brad and Addie is explosive from the beginning, and the more time they spend together, the more intense it becomes.

Addie is a social caseworker, was in the foster system as a child, and has so much compassion and understanding for the people, especially the children involved. She doesn’t have the
Metalkarin
Jul 27, 2019 rated it liked it

I like books about dominant alpha males and feisty, stubborn females so I gave RJ Gray a try. I’m not madly in love but it also wasn’t a huge turnoff.
RJ’s main characters are likable enough and she delivered on her promise. Especially female lead, Addie, is stubborn as they can get.
There’s also enough story to lead us from one spanking to the other.

So what’s bothering me? Somehow the story seemed hurried almost unfinished to me. Not rushed but just a little rough around the edges.

I
Carol Delmornay
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
It took me a while to find RJ Gray on Amazon after some chatter on Facebook. Then I discovered it was because I’d spelt it with an e instead of an a. With that being said, I’m glad I persisted to find her books. I have just finished reading Adjusting Addie. I read this book in a little under 2o hours. It’s not because it’s just a few pages. It’s because the story was good enough from the get-go to snag my attention and keep it all the way through, keeping me away from what I should have been ...more
Jessica
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adjusting Addie is a stand alone romance that will have you flipping pages! Addie is a social worker who is fiercely protective of the children she represents, but extra hard on herself. Brad is a former marine turned chiropractor and is intrigued by Addie as soon as he sees her. As they begin their relationship, he knows he only wants to keep her safe with no lies between them. But when a case turns dangerous, can they survive the fallout and keep each other safe?

This book was great and
Sandy
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A caseworker goes all out for one of her clients.
The intensity of the prologue will keep you on the edge of the seat and set you up for the remaining story. Addisyn or Addie meets Brad at the gym after those events occur and they end up having dinner. Not until close to the ending does the action pick up. This romantic suspense with a little domestic discipline was so good. The ending well it icing on top of the cake. If you like these types of books this is one I recommend. I did receive a
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The romance between Brad and Addie progresses … with plenty of spanking. Addie relishes the role of submissive to Brad’s dominance. The sex is definitely blush worthy, but don’t read this book solely if you’re looking for hard dominance or explicit sexual situations. The underlying story is about Whitehall and his daughter Lindsey.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Cindy
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is very easy to read and the characters were interesting with Addisyn "Addie" Gabriel a social worker and Dr. Bradley "Brad" Murphy a chiropractor and Dom. Brad teaches Addie what being in a domestic discipline relationship is all about at the same time keeping her safe. I was impressed by Addie's bravery dealing with clients in her job. This book deals with love, honesty, conflicts, and risks and is thoroughly enjoyable to read.
Rhonda
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book with Addie and Brad. Ms. Gray is a fairly new author to me but she writes like she has been doing this forever. Loved the interaction between the characters and of course, the sexy scenes. There wasn't any over the top scenes and there really didn't need to be. Just a great book for an afternoon of reading! Go ahead, grab a copy and see what I mean!
julie satterlee
Jun 08, 2019 rated it liked it
not my thing

The characters were easy to like. The plot was very interesting too. I just really didn't like this type of spanking. I've read some really good erotic spanking but this really was discipline to change her behavior and it was fairly brutal. Just not my thing.
LMR
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please, & ONLY Those w/BDSM Interests!
Recommended to LMR by: RJ Gray's & Booksprout
Adjusting Addie. by R.J. Gray Adjusting Addie. By: R.J. Gray
"Adjusting Addie." Is A Great Book With An Awesome Balance Between Drama & SX Times!!
He just Met this Gal this Morn'n at the Gym...
And He had to put a STOP to Her Over-the-Top Exercise Routine,
She wasn't Happy in the Slightest,
Lett'n Him know with Her Temper Flar'n at its Brightest,
And alls He wanted IN that Moment...
Was to Spend some Time "Adjusting Addie.!"
A sentiment echoed Again later that Day,
In a couple of different ways,
As She's sitt'n on a Park
Donna Louise
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Donna L
5.0 out of 5 starsDomestic Discipline At Its Best.
March 27, 2019
Format: Kindle Edition
I love a good domestic discipline story and that is exactly what R.J.Gray
has brought us with Adjusting Addie.But this book explores so much
more with topics that are relevant and difficult to tackle.I think the
author was sensitive but did not shy away making this book not only
entertaining but dealt with issues many women face in today's society.
Addie Gabriel was dedicated as a Social Worker but her life
Marcella
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Contains spoilers:
Addie is a woman that many women can relate to. She is overweight, puts herself down, but is passionate about her job and can be a bit feisty. Brad is a chiropractor, who is divorced and a former Marine. He is a strong believer in domestic discipline. Despite Addie's few extra pounds when he encounters her at his local YMCA he is immediately attracted to her. He discovers her feisty side as she loses her temper, and immediately sees her as a women who puts herself down, and
Lalaland
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book which was more of a domestic discipline tale than an erotic romance. Addie is a social worker who works mainly with families with an emphasis on children ie placement and fostering and return to the family home following a break etc. Brad is an ex marine who is now working as a successful chiropractor. They meet at the YMCA gym where Addie is working out to lose weight. As is her way, she is overdoing it and Brad sees that she is about to pass out from overexertion and stops ...more
MIPat
Apr 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Adjusting Addie is an interesting book. I had missed the warning that the story contained domestic discipline and found that I enjoyed the story anyway. Addie is a product of the foster child system and has made the protection of foster children a priority through her career as a social worker. She encounters Bradley Murphy at the YMCA when he forces her to back off on a workout because her heart rate is far too high. Brad was a Marine Special Forces who became a chiropractor after his years in ...more
Marybeth
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!!! Addie is a plus sized woman who meets her future at the YMCA while starting a regimen to get more physically healthy. Brad is Addie's future who happens to be a former marine and is currently a chiropractor. Addie is a social worker who does her best to protect the children in her care. While doing that, her life is put into danger. Brad brings up domestic discipline and Addie agrees and receives quite a few spankings.

There are a few areas that I will warn you about. In the
Tami
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addie is a social worker who attracts a stalker when she is working on a case. When things start happening, there is Brad who is determined to shelter and protect Addie. As they feel very attracted to each other, they enter into a relationship that includes d/s and discipline.

Wow, this was a great book. Addie and Brad are wonderful characters, they drew me in right from the beginning. I also liked the suspense and the danger and also the discipline scenes. It is a book I enjoyed reading from
Leslie Mccullough
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, RJ Gray! This was a hot, exhilarating, page turner.

I loved Brad's strength and dominance. I loved Addy's intelligence, compassion, and how much she loved the children in her case load. She was very had a very strong character who fought hard for her beliefs but was so willing to submit to Brad and let him take the lead
As in their relationship. I hope there's more to come for their friends Ben and Amy.
Lori
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. A chiropractor and a social worker. I really love this story because it's my favorite kind. A straightforward domestic discipline romance. There's a little danger, a little angst, but mostly the story of Addie and Brad's new relationship. Her need and acceptance of his love and very hard hand. His ready acceptance of their love and her need for guidance. Hand, spoon, belt. ...more
Toni L
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As far as I'm aware this is the first book that I've read from this author & I'm very pleased that I enjoyed it so much. I found myself involved in the characters & the story very quickly & easily & resented the times that I couldn't spend with this book. The characters were great & the story very easy to read with a great underlying menace giving spice to the story. It was wonderful to read of a dominant man with such a sense of fun & humour. Really enjoyable
Pico1
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addie, a social worker, and Brad, a chiropractor, are two really wonderful people who meet at a gym and begin a relationship. The story of the development of their relationship – including loving episodes of domestic discipline – is interesting and fast moving, and is mixed with a mystery about the missing mother of one of Addie’s young clients. The dialog between Addie and Brad reflects their warmth and intelligence, and the story was really enjoyable.
Barbara
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. Addisyn “Addie” Gabriel is a social worker and Doctor Bradley Murphy is a Former Marine Special Forces Operator turned chiropractor this is their story. It is a fast read that is well written and a book I enjoyed reading. There is suspense, drama, a missing mother, a very evil man, and friends to lovers. This is a new Author to me.
Melissa
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Addie is a dedicated social worker that would go the extra length to help the children she works with but it's so hard on herself. Brad is an ex-marine turned chiropractor who's instantly intrigue with Addie and wants to show her a bit if domestic discipline as his a dom.
Spicy with enough drama and mystery to keep you at the edge of your sit.

Lisa
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. It is the story of Brad and Addisyn's relationship. Addisyn is a social worker and Brad is an ex marine.

One if her cases stalks her and she needs to protect little Lindsay from her father and find the mother who disappeared the day she got the restraining order.

Really good storyline and loved the dynamic between Brad and Addie.

Even though it has a HEA I still cried at the end because it was so emotional.
Jo
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So much emotion

This is gonna be hard to review, so bare with me. I am a survivor of abuse. I was raised in domestic violence and was abused myself. This book was !like reading my life almost. Addie, oh how I wish I had had someone like her. So much love, so much dedication for Lindsey and all the other children. Brad was amazing! Protecting and loving Addie, but never extinguishing her spirit or integrity. This is a book that needs to be read!
Coline Peterson
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written fast reading love story with a little of everything, domestic discipline, mystery, suspense and a beautiful story about of two people finding true love. Addisyn (Addie) and Bradley (Brad) are such a great couple who have this wonderful chemistry between them that the story just flows from begining to end and you can't wait to find out how it ends. Enjoyed this story very much what a great book!
Heart5
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this second book in the series. The author provided two likeable characters. They weren't your two typical perfectly formed romance characters, but the flaws made them even more likeable. The mix of romance and drama was perfect. The story was well written and flowed really well. The author pulled me in from the very beginning and kept me interested until the very last page.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Candice
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brad and Addie’s story is one you don’t want to miss. Addie grew up in foster care and does her best as a social worker to protect the children. Brad is a chiropractor who meets Addie at the local YMCA......... I don’t want to give anything away.....happy reading. I voluntarily read an arc of this book in exchange for my honest review.
ajjmb
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love crime and suspense and this story kept me on the edge of my seat. The suspense and thrill was great. I love how caring Brad is and he is such an alpha male character. Addie needs someone like Brad in her life. I loved the ending but I won’t reveal any details. It is a goody though. Great story. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Nancy Nicholson hughes
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was absolutely a well written and intense read. It does have spanking and sex, but that’s not what drew me in, to read this in one sitting. I do enjoy spanking books, but want an interesting, well thought out story. This will grip your heart and mind, motivating you to read until the finish. Definitely deserves 5 stars. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Natalie
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Adjusting Addie

Ooh I was praying they would Lindsey's mom before she died. That little girl's father was evil to the core. Addie should have let Brad pulverize him for trying to kidnap her. Addie should have had Brad and Ben on his case as soon as she realized he was stalling her.

• Her Montana Master (Stateside Doms, #1)
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Daddy's Little Librarian
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
  • Submitting to the Rancher (Cowboy Doms, #1)
  • Quinn's Comeuppance
  • Daddy's Little
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Hard Daddy
  • Submitting to the Cowboy (Cowboy Doms, #3)
  • Tough Love: Mandy's Take-Charge Daddy
  • Natasha (Little Girl #1)
  • Daddy's Belt
  • Her Convenient Dom (Dominant Men Book 2)
  • Submitting to the Sheriff (Cowboy Doms, #2)
  • Correct Me if I'm Wrong