Start by marking “Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3)” as Want to Read:
Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3)

Divided Interests

(Southern Bride #3)

One house. Two owners.

Paige Miller has inherited a house in the small town of Johnson City, Texas. She’s elated to be back and has already started making plans to remodel the one-hundred-year-old home exactly how she remembered it as a little girl. There’s only one problem.

Lucas.

The moment Lucas Foster sees the old home sitting on fifty acres of prime land, he has one
Published February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Divided Interests, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divided Interests

Start your review of Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3)
Michelle
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Amy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5, Second Chance, Stars!!

“My momma used to tell me that once you open your heart to love, no matter what happens, you
always love that person”

“This kiss said a million unspoken things.”

Divided Interests is the third book in Southern Bride Series and follows the story of Paige and Lucas. Once upon a time, Paige and Lucas had the love and relationship that people dream of. But, when Paige wants to spread her wings and explore the world, she ends up getting her heart broken. Years later, a death
Ana Laura
My dear Gosh! I would like to spend at least 1 day without reading this kind of stupid storyline! Pleeeeease!!!! ...more
Kaylee Ryan
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love!!

A gripping second chance romance that will keep you turningpages until the very end.
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3) by Kelly Elliott

Where do I begin? Divided Interests is a second chance at love story that will draw you in and keep you invested throughout; I simply couldn’t put it down.

Paige Miller and Lucas Foster have history, they planned to spend forever together but plans change. Now they are face to face after both inheriting a half share in Lucas’s grandfathers house in Johnson City, Texas.

There were times when both the hero Paige and Lucas
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Coming Back Home Stars ~

Divided Interests is another great story by Kelly Elliott. It is a second chance romance with a hint of mystery built into the story. I loved that it kept me intrigued throughout the whole book. I couldn’t put it down.

Divided Interests is the third book in Kelly’s Southern Bride series. Each book can be read as a complete standalone novel. We have absolutely NO overlapping of story or characters in this series. Just like all
Michele
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: con-rom, priority, 0220
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

Delightfully fun and oh so sexy, Divided Interests was everything I love about small town romance–with the added bonus of it also being a second chance at love *and* set in Texas. What more could a reader ask for?

I am so in love with Kelly Elliott’s writing style and with the awesome cast she created for Divided Interests. I swear I had a smile on my face just about the entire time I was reading thanks to the comical predicaments
Andrea Fleury
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paige and lucas

Paige and Lucas met when they were young . Paige wanted Lucas to follow her to the same college. Then travel. Lucas wanted different. Now William lucas's grandfather has passed away.. The will has been read. Bradley his house to both Lucas and paige. But why? He gives a storage unit to Paige and a key to lucas. Now his instructions find the box the key fits in ? What box? Along the way will they found their was back to each other ?
Julie Kirby
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucas and paige, swoonworth, hot, funny, serious, to name but a few things about them.

I giggled along with them, sighed with them and cried with them But absolutely loved their story.

They were high school sweethearts,
who both then moved on from each other (unwillingly!) they had been apart for 10 years, and were brought back together by the sad loss of their meddling grandfather William, he was a bit of a prankster, or so it seemed, but he was a true romantic at heart.

I loved Lucas and
Isha Coleman
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Broken hearts, lost souls and a scavenger hunt. Divided Interests takes the scenic route to happily ever after. Elliott captures hearts with a haunting tale of love lost and found. The journey takes readers through a past filled with heartache and regret into a present that needs a chance to hope. Young love, foolish pride and an old house pave the way for a new beginning for one special couple. Lucas and Paige take a unique approach to love with mesmerizing results.
Catherine Cowles
Bring on the swoon! Divided Interests is an enemies to lovers story that is both heartfelt and hilarious, with a family mystery that had me gasping out loud. I couldn’t put it down!
Rebecca
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The blurb to Divided Interests instantly caught my attention. The idea of the hero and heroine attempting to share a home when they haven’t seen each other for over a decade, have differing thoughts on what to do with the house, as well as have unfinished business from over a decade ago all factor in to the angst and the heighten emotions that seem to stifle the scenes when Paige Miller and Lucas Foster are in the same room as well as offer quite a bit of comic relief given the way these two ...more
Vanessa
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Small town in Texas, two people that have known each other since kids, and a few stupid mistakes. Can they make it back together and fall back in love??? Kelly has done it again with her small town romances. I enjoyed reading about Paige and Lucas. I didn't really care for Lucas in the beginning but he redeemed himself. I loved how Paige told Lucas how it is, she didn't back down. Interesting little bit of twist in the middle of the book that I didn't see coming. Another 5 star read!
Nancy Metsch
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott never disappoints me!
In my opinion she went out of the box with this book adding a little bit of mystery to the story. And I have to say it was fun
N ow let me tell you about Lucas Foster. Is he swoon worthy? 100%
I also loved his honesty even if it took him awhile to get his head on straight...lol. Lucas and Paige were truly a perfect match,,
Kaitlyn
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh goodness. This book! Once again it’s a Kelly Elliott book at heart. All the feel goods, southern charm, sexy and swooney man, and a fierce woman. Paige and Lucas do not disappoint. And I swear I fall more and more in love with Ms. Elliott’s work every time I read another of her books!
Lindsey King
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy five stars once again for Kelly! This story had some mystery to it that had me reeling! I love love love that aspect of this story. Once again the characters pulled my heart strings and I felt deeply for them. Amazing story and so fun to read! Kelly nails yet another book!
Nina Wallace
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars!
I went into this book with some reservations and I actually ended up really enjoying it. Like I always say, you can count on kelly Elliot for a good southern romance!

8/10 would recommend
Liz
4.5-stars

Divided Interests by Kelly Elliott is the third book in her standalone series Southern Bride and is a second chance romance. Paige Miller and Lucas Foster somehow find themselves owning a house together with very different plans. They share history and not all of it good. Can they find their way back to each other before it’s all too late?

Paige and Lucas had a lot to overcome. Both are stubborn and determined. Paige was thoughtful and smart. Lucas has many regrets, mainly what happened
Lori
Jan 11, 2020 added it
I absolutely loved this book! I can always count on Kelly for a feel good read and she definitely didn't disappoint with Paige and Lucas! This is a second chance romance with low drama and a hea!
Philippa
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-best-reads
I would like to start by saying a massive thank you to Kelly for my ARC of this book, as without it this review would not be possible! I had an absolute blast reading this book, and am so thankful to Kelly for this copy.

-------------------------

‘Divided Interests’ is the third (standalone) instalment in the Southern Bride series, following the first book, ‘Love at First Sight’, and the second, ‘Delicate Promises’. While Divided Interests is a standalone, I highly recommend that you also take the
Nicole
Once again, Kelly Elliott had me hooked on a story right from the start and I didn't put this down until I finished, and I loved it! Not gonna lie, I wasn't exactly a fan of Lucas at the start, simply because of how much a d-bag he acted towards Paige. One thing I adore about Kelly Elliott's books is that whatever issue threatens the couple's chance at a HEA isn't stretched out over the course of the book with only 1 chapter dedicated to resolving said issue and riding off into the sunset.

Once
Angie
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This reader is a big ole' sap for a second chance romance and no one does romance better than author Kelly Elliott!!!

Divided Interests is the third book in the authors Southern Bride series and be still my heart it was amazing. (as are ALL the books in this series...HINT-go check them out) This book gives all the feels....love, laughter and a bit of mystery for a definite page turner.

We have the story of Paige and Lucas. To say those two have a long history is an understatement. After years
Kerri Mirabella
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Divided Interests is the third book in Kelly Elliott's Southern Bride series. It's a small town, light enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance with all the feels. Elliott added just a bit of mystery with a little bit of a treasure hunt that made the plot extra intriguing.

Lucas and Paige have a history together. After living separate lives for the past 10 years, they are thrown back together in a surprise turn of events. In a battle of wills, neither of them willing to give in, they soon find
Melissa
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC provided courtesy of the Author

Second chance romances are a weakness of mine. When I saw the blurb for Divided Interests I was immediately sucked in. This book made me shake my head and laugh out loud more than once. It had a touch of mystery that I didn't see coming, but truly enjoyed. Overall this book made me smile and I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed meeting Paige and Lucas. These two were stubborn and it was fun to watch them break down each other's walls again and fall back into love
Franci Neill
5 Coming Back Home Again Stars!!!

This is another winner from Kelly Elliott!! The minute I read the synopsis for this book I knew it was going to be everything fabulous about how Ms. Elliott tells a story and I devoured every single word!!!

Paige and Lucas broke each other’s hearts when they were younger and never had the intention of being back in their hometown again for anything let alone living there and having to share a house…but sometimes fate is taken out of our hands lands directly in
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Divided Interests by Kelly Elliott
“Second chances, 5 stars”

I love a good second chance romance and Divided Interests is definitely that. Lucas and Paige have a lot of old hurts between them. When Lucas’ grandfather dies and leaves his house to the both of them, they must come together and make some decisions. Will they be at odds or will they find common ground? Elliott killed it with Divided Interests and I was sucked in from the get go. My heart hurt for both of them and at the same time
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads-2020
I don’t even know where to begin with this review. I fell in love with this story the moment I started reading it and ended up staying up until 2am finishing it. I couldn’t stop. I was completely sucked into Paige and Lucas’s relationship and their story.

It was supposed to be forever for Paige and Lucas, until one decision changed the course of their lives. Flash forward 9 years, they are forced to talk to each other. They are also roommates and co-owners of a ranch. Being forced together leads
Lisa Waugh
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review has taken me 3 times to post over the past couple of weeks as Goodreads would not let me post my rating and proceed to my review! My last review for Kelly did NOT save...only my rating. What’s going on Goodreads?!?! Guess I’ll hope for the best....

Divided Interests was one of my favorites by Kelly! This second chance romance was filled with angst, anger, remorse and something new......quite a bit of mystery! It wasn’t what I had expected from Kelly but it was a nice change that made
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
KELLY’S BOOKS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER! Just when I think that Kelly can’t top her last book, she does and I can never get enough! Lucas and Paige were childhood best friends turned boyfriend/girlfriend that sadly comes to a screeching halt right before college. After over a decade apart, they finally reconnect thanks to the death of Lucas’ grandfather. Leaving his home to both of them sparks the domino effect of this couple finally getting back together and having a second chance at ...more
Jackie Wright
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars for Divided Interests book 3 in the Southern Bride Series.
This is Paige Miller and Lucas Foster’s story, this couple have history and at one time their plans were to spend the rest of their life’s together but that wasn’t meant to be. After Lucas’s grandfather left each of them a half share in his house in Johnson City, Texas they have no option but to talk and try and put the past behind them ......but what happens when they realise they still have feelings for each other. Will second
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes #2)
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • The Donor
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Fashion Jungle
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Power Play (Nashville Assassins: Next Generation, #2)
  • Unexpected Fall (Unexpected Arrivals, #3)
  • Alexei (Chicago Blaze, #5)
  • Then You Happened

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Southern Bride (4 books)
  • Love At First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Lucky in Love (Southern Bride #4)