Start by marking “Divided Interests (Southern Bride, #3)” as Want to Read:
Divided Interests (Southern Bride, #3)

Divided Interests

(Southern Bride #3)

One house. Two owners.

Paige Miller has inherited a house in the small town of Johnson City, Texas. She’s elated to be back and has already started making plans to remodel the one-hundred-year-old home exactly how she remembered it as a little girl. There’s only one problem.

Lucas.

The moment Lucas Foster sees the old home sitting on fifty acres of prime land, he has one th
Published February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Divided Interests, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divided Interests

Start your review of Divided Interests (Southern Bride, #3)
Michelle
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ally.Always.Reads
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don’t know if I’ll ever tire of Kelly Elliott...
Amy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5, Second Chance, Stars!!

“My momma used to tell me that once you open your heart to love, no matter what happens, you
always love that person”

“This kiss said a million unspoken things.”

Divided Interests is the third book in Southern Bride Series and follows the story of Paige and Lucas. Once upon a time, Paige and Lucas had the love and relationship that people dream of. But, when Paige wants to spread her wings and explore the world, she ends up getting her heart broken. Years later, a death i
Ana Laura
My dear Gosh! I would like to spend at least 1 day without reading this kind of stupid storyline! Pleeeeease!!!!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😒
Kaylee Ryan
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love!!

A gripping second chance romance that will keep you turning pages until the very end.
Michele
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: priority, con-rom, 0220
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars
See the full review at HarlequinJunkie

Delightfully fun and oh so sexy, Divided Interests was everything I love about small town romance–with the added bonus of it also being a second chance at love *and* set in Texas. What more could a reader ask for?

I am so in love with Kelly Elliott’s writing style and with the awesome cast she created for Divided Interests. I swear I had a smile on my face just about the entire time I was reading thanks to the comical predicaments Paig
Andrea Fleury
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paige and lucas

Paige and Lucas met when they were young . Paige wanted Lucas to follow her to the same college. Then travel. Lucas wanted different. Now William lucas's grandfather has passed away.. The will has been read. Bradley his house to both Lucas and paige. But why? He gives a storage unit to Paige and a key to lucas. Now his instructions find the box the key fits in ? What box? Along the way will they found their was back to each other ?
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Divided Interests (Southern Bride #3) by Kelly Elliott

Where do I begin? Divided Interests is a second chance at love story that will draw you in and keep you invested throughout; I simply couldn’t put it down.

Paige Miller and Lucas Foster have history, they planned to spend forever together but plans change. Now they are face to face after both inheriting a half share in Lucas’s grandfathers house in Johnson City, Texas.

There were times when both the hero Paige and Lucas frustra
booksara
May 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 ⭐️
This story was better than the last two BUT this is the one where I didn’t 100% loved the H. I mean he had his moments but like what he did to Paige was pretty stupid. The extra .5 star here is because I actually enjoyed this one more. The story wasn’t that dragged and actually had a plot. It was fine, I would’ve loved knowing the story about how they met or some stuff from when they were dating as teenagers, though. Paige was cool, I liked how she acted her age and had a good head on her
Isha Coleman
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Broken hearts, lost souls and a scavenger hunt. Divided Interests takes the scenic route to happily ever after. Elliott captures hearts with a haunting tale of love lost and found. The journey takes readers through a past filled with heartache and regret into a present that needs a chance to hope. Young love, foolish pride and an old house pave the way for a new beginning for one special couple. Lucas and Paige take a unique approach to love with mesmerizing results.
Julie Kirby
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lucas and paige, swoonworth, hot, funny, serious, to name but a few things about them.

I giggled along with them, sighed with them and cried with them But absolutely loved their story.

They were high school sweethearts,
who both then moved on from each other (unwillingly!) they had been apart for 10 years, and were brought back together by the sad loss of their meddling grandfather William, he was a bit of a prankster, or so it seemed, but he was a true romantic at heart.

I loved Lucas and Paige
Catherine Cowles
Bring on the swoon! Divided Interests is an enemies to lovers story that is both heartfelt and hilarious, with a family mystery that had me gasping out loud. I couldn’t put it down!
Rebecca
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The blurb to Divided Interests instantly caught my attention. The idea of the hero and heroine attempting to share a home when they haven’t seen each other for over a decade, have differing thoughts on what to do with the house, as well as have unfinished business from over a decade ago all factor in to the angst and the heighten emotions that seem to stifle the scenes when Paige Miller and Lucas Foster are in the same room as well as offer quite a bit of comic relief given the way these two ban ...more
Vanessa
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Small town in Texas, two people that have known each other since kids, and a few stupid mistakes. Can they make it back together and fall back in love??? Kelly has done it again with her small town romances. I enjoyed reading about Paige and Lucas. I didn't really care for Lucas in the beginning but he redeemed himself. I loved how Paige told Lucas how it is, she didn't back down. Interesting little bit of twist in the middle of the book that I didn't see coming. Another 5 star read! ...more
Nancy Metsch
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kelly Elliott never disappoints me!
In my opinion she went out of the box with this book adding a little bit of mystery to the story. And I have to say it was fun
N ow let me tell you about Lucas Foster. Is he swoon worthy? 100%
I also loved his honesty even if it took him awhile to get his head on straight...lol. Lucas and Paige were truly a perfect match,,
Kaitie
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh goodness. This book! Once again it’s a Kelly Elliott book at heart. All the feel goods, southern charm, sexy and swooney man, and a fierce woman. Paige and Lucas do not disappoint. And I swear I fall more and more in love with Ms. Elliott’s work every time I read another of her books!
Laura Danielle
May 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love this type of storyline. This author always has me wanting more. She has became my favorite author and I can't wait for more.
Lindsey King
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy five stars once again for Kelly! This story had some mystery to it that had me reeling! I love love love that aspect of this story. Once again the characters pulled my heart strings and I felt deeply for them. Amazing story and so fun to read! Kelly nails yet another book!
Liz
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5-stars

Divided Interests by Kelly Elliott is the third book in her standalone series Southern Bride and is a second chance romance. Paige Miller and Lucas Foster somehow find themselves owning a house together with very different plans. They share history and not all of it good. Can they find their way back to each other before it’s all too late?

Paige and Lucas had a lot to overcome. Both are stubborn and determined. Paige was thoughtful and smart. Lucas has many regrets, mainly what happened
Meena Wallace
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars!
I went into this book with some reservations and I actually ended up really enjoying it. Like I always say, you can count on kelly Elliot for a good southern romance!

8/10 would recommend
Lori
Jan 11, 2020 added it
I absolutely loved this book! I can always count on Kelly for a feel good read and she definitely didn't disappoint with Paige and Lucas! This is a second chance romance with low drama and a hea! ...more
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Coming Back Home Stars ~

Divided Interests is another great story by Kelly Elliott. It is a second chance romance with a hint of mystery built into the story. I loved that it kept me intrigued throughout the whole book. I couldn’t put it down.

Divided Interests is the third book in Kelly’s Southern Bride series. Each book can be read as a complete standalone novel. We have absolutely NO overlapping of story or characters in this series. Just like all
Philippa
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-best-reads
I would like to start by saying a massive thank you to Kelly for my ARC of this book, as without it this review would not be possible! I had an absolute blast reading this book, and am so thankful to Kelly for this copy.

-------------------------

‘Divided Interests’ is the third (standalone) instalment in the Southern Bride series, following the first book, ‘Love at First Sight’, and the second, ‘Delicate Promises’. While Divided Interests is a standalone, I highly recommend that you also take the
Nicole
Once again, Kelly Elliott had me hooked on a story right from the start and I didn't put this down until I finished, and I loved it! Not gonna lie, I wasn't exactly a fan of Lucas at the start, simply because of how much a d-bag he acted towards Paige. One thing I adore about Kelly Elliott's books is that whatever issue threatens the couple's chance at a HEA isn't stretched out over the course of the book with only 1 chapter dedicated to resolving said issue and riding off into the sunset.

Once i
Angie
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This reader is a big ole' sap for a second chance romance and no one does romance better than author Kelly Elliott!!!

Divided Interests is the third book in the authors Southern Bride series and be still my heart it was amazing. (as are ALL the books in this series...HINT-go check them out) This book gives all the feels....love, laughter and a bit of mystery for a definite page turner.

We have the story of Paige and Lucas. To say those two have a long history is an understatement. After years apa
Patti Lucas
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED Divided Interests, the third book the Southern Bride series, by Kelly Elliott! I could not put it down. Kelly Elliott has once again proven that she is an incredible story teller. I love that she writes her stories in the first person from the perspective of the main characters. I love getting inside their minds and knowing their thoughts and how they really feel. Divided Interests is filled with promises broken and renewed and secrets shared and discovered. I love the lighter ...more
Kerri’s Reading Corner
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Divided Interests is the third book in Kelly Elliott's Southern Bride series. It's a small town, light enemies-to-lovers, second chance romance with all the feels. Elliott added just a bit of mystery with a little bit of a treasure hunt that made the plot extra intriguing.

Lucas and Paige have a history together. After living separate lives for the past 10 years, they are thrown back together in a surprise turn of events. In a battle of wills, neither of them willing to give in, they soon find th
Melissa
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
ARC provided courtesy of the Author

Second chance romances are a weakness of mine. When I saw the blurb for Divided Interests I was immediately sucked in. This book made me shake my head and laugh out loud more than once. It had a touch of mystery that I didn't see coming, but truly enjoyed. Overall this book made me smile and I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed meeting Paige and Lucas. These two were stubborn and it was fun to watch them break down each other's walls again and fall back into love wi
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Divided Interests by Kelly Elliott
“Second chances, 5 stars”

I love a good second chance romance and Divided Interests is definitely that. Lucas and Paige have a lot of old hurts between them. When Lucas’ grandfather dies and leaves his house to the both of them, they must come together and make some decisions. Will they be at odds or will they find common ground? Elliott killed it with Divided Interests and I was sucked in from the get go. My heart hurt for both of them and at the same time Ellio
Franci Neill
5 Coming Back Home Again Stars!!!

This is another winner from Kelly Elliott!! The minute I read the synopsis for this book I knew it was going to be everything fabulous about how Ms. Elliott tells a story and I devoured every single word!!!

Paige and Lucas broke each other’s hearts when they were younger and never had the intention of being back in their hometown again for anything let alone living there and having to share a house…but sometimes fate is taken out of our hands lands directly in
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #1)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes, #2)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern, #2)
  • Southern Sunrise (Southern, #4)
  • Fire (Brewed #4)
  • Southern Storm (Southern, #3)
  • Rough Love (Tannen Boys #1)
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • Whiskey (Brewed #2)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • Perfect Risk (Mason Creek #1)
  • Kiss by Kiss  (The Riggins Brothers, #3)
  • Home to You
  • Can't Fight It (Fair Lakes #3)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet, #2)
  • Pucked (Pucked, #1)

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just

Southern Bride (7 books)
  • Love at First Sight (Southern Bride, #1)
  • Delicate Promises (Southern Bride, #2)
  • Lucky in Love (Southern Bride, #4)
  • Feels Like Home (Southern Bride, #5)
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)
  • Fool for You (Southern Bride, #7)

News & Interviews