Start by marking “Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)

Return of the Prince

(The Prince Duet #1)

They said I’d never come home again…they were wrong.

There is one person worth returning home for. Her. One little problem. She hates me. She should, I left her behind.

Now I’m back and I with a score to settle, and I will do what ever it takes to to win her back.

Even if it means spilling my secrets.
Expected publication: April 30th 2019 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Return of the Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return of the Prince

Mia Book Addict
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS!!!!
Dawn Myers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! What a start to The Prince Duet. In my opinion this is one of the best books Nana Malone has written as a start to a series. You get some returning characters which is always fun for me. I have been waiting for Ariel's story since Cheeky Prince, it's been a long wait, but in my opinion well worth the wait. As I was reading I kind of figured figured one thing out, who was behind their split. I think I figured who is behind trying to kill Tristian, and I thing I know who's doing it. Nana M ...more
KFForever
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

The moment we have all been waiting for. Ariel Scott gets her own book and by heck, is it amazingly brilliant! Throughout previous Winston Isle books, we’ve experienced the pain and heartache that encases Ariels life. Crumbs have been scattered all over; speaking for myself, I so hoped that we would get a story surrounding Ariel and Tristan.

Emma
Shelves: reviewed-books
Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

The story is not what I expected, it became so much more than a simple romance. Ariel has been on pa
Paulette
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did you ever have a book grab you from the moment you open it? Well this is one of those books. For those of us who are fans of this series this is the story we’ve been waiting for what seems like a long time. Guess what I’m not disappointed.
One of the things I like about in this series is that the author writes strong heroines. Don’t mistake strong with not feminine. The two qualities are not mutually exclusive of the other. When the author writes them and describes their appearance their pers
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Well so far this book is really good. Since this is part of a duet, I will have to wait until part two comes out to get a resolution. One thing I really like about this book, and the author’s writing, is all of the suspense and intrigue wrapped up in the romance. In addition, there are so many emotions rolling all around these pages. And it seems like there’s more than one thing going on, instead of there just being one main plot. That is an aspect I’m really enjoying because the author keeps me ...more
Glorimar Irizarry
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Given ARC for Review.

Return of the Prince has to be my favorite from the royal series, I love second chase romance and Ariel and Tristan's story is one that is filled with so much emotions and action. Nana filled this book with so much tension, comedy, suspense, and mystery. I felt like there are so many people that have questionable intentions and you just don't know who can you trust, besides the main characters.

A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Ariel and Tristian's history is filled with so much hurt, you learn a lot about what happen between the
Tamarah Brown
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who better than Ariel to continue our favorite Winston Isle Royal Adventures? Ariel plays such a major part in previous books. However, we get to see there is more than Ariel than being Queen Penny’s Devoted BFF, Former Royal Guard, Master Hacker, and Businesswoman. Then there’s Prince Tristan who is not only King Sebastian’s cousin but Ariel’s teenage love. I don’t want to spoil it for you, but I will say a lot happens in the Book1. Ariel & Tristan begin to learn that a lot has happened in ...more
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Shelves: arcs
This author is just KILLING IT with these characters! Each duet is about a different couple, but they live in the same universe I guess is the best way to put it? You can start with any of the books and the stories tie together (and once you read one, you'll want more).
This is Ariel's story, and boy is this girl over do for some good things. She's a part of a group guarding the royal family, which sucks for her because it means guarding Prince Tristan, who had a whole thing with her when they we
Jade Simcox (3 Degrees Of Fiction)
After following Nana Malone’s Royal Series from Book 1 (Cheeky Royal) I couldn’t wait to get Ariel’s story. She’s an interesting character, never really been into love and more interested in her work. Don’t get me wrong she has eyes for men but we’ve never seen her take it further with any of them. I’ve always wondered why and we found out in the previous books.
Prince Tristan at times was annoying, the way he treated Ariel at times pissed me off. But he redeemed himself in the end.
The one thin
Brittany
Shelves: humorous
I was so happy to hear Ariel was finally getting her story told. She’s like the best friend everyone wishes they had. I love that Nana Malone writes her female characters with sass and fierceness and independence, but also gives them a vulnerable side, too.
There was a lot of angst and a whole rollercoaster ride of emotions in this story. Tristan and Ariel are alike in so many ways though they couldn’t have come from any more different backgrounds. Both have never really felt like they belonged
Christine Green
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, a five star read that I’ve been waiting for. Ariel is finally having her story told and ohhhhhh what a story it is. Tristan the long lost prince has finally been able to return to the Winston Isles much to Ariel’s consternation. Attempts to his life and the King’s concern for him put Ariel in charge of his security and up close with he and his starlette fiance. I ache for Ariel as she tries to keep her distance while keeping Tristan safe. There is so much going on with Tristan and his backs ...more
Felice Foster
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
OMG! This book! These characters!The Secrets!

I should have known Ariel’s story would be epic. I should have anticipated that I would not be able to put this story down until the last page, and even then, disappointed that I don’t immediately have Book 2.

Most of the characters from previous books in this Royal world make an appearance, and it’s like having old friends over. The sense of family is strong and I absolutely love how they have each other’s back, no questions asked.

The usual mix of hum
Christyg
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally it's time for Ariel's story! Ariel is one of my favorite characters ever. She's smart, confident and extremely capable. While she is daring in her career and with her friends, she isn't when it comes to love. We finally learn the reason when Tristan comes back home. Tristan has been exiled due to his brother and now someone is trying to kill him. And now he and Ariel are forced to deal with their past. The story is better than I expected and I had high expectations. The first part of the ...more
Diane
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, finished
Nana Malone does it again with her first book in the Prince Duet. Prince Tristan (cousin of the King) has been i exile since his family had plotted against Sebastian and his father. Tristan wasn't part of the plot but he has been kept away. Now, he is being targeted and the King wants hi to come home to protect him.
Of course, you can't have a Nana Malone book without a romance between a bodyguard and a royal. In this case with Ariel, the boss of Royal Elites and newly knighted Lady . Ariel and T
Kathleen
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nana Malone was again gives us another story from Winston Isles. This is Ariel and Tristian's story.
You will pick this up and not put it down until you know what happened ten years ago to have Tristian walking away from Ariel and what happens when they reconnect. As they both give into and fight their attraction you just know they belong together.
This is another action packed story with huge romantic angst.
I've always thought Ariel was a bada** and this story just proves that her sense of loyalt
Christina  Fender
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Woo hoo! We finally get the first part of Ariel’s story. I have been waiting like forever for this one. Ohhhh, and did I mention Tristan?

Tristan left ten years ago. And he left Ariel behind when he left. He had his reasons for leaving. Some of which we get in this first book of their duet. He’s kind of a jerk for the first portion of the book, but he grows on you (and Ariel).

Ariel has gone through a lot in the last ten years and in the prior books in the series. She was a Royal Guard, she quit
Amy Mccann
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
**CRAZY CAJUN BOOK ADDICTS**

Its always lovely to read Nana Malone's and whilst I found that this book could be a little slow in places it's still a good book that does come around in a full circle as to the reason of Ariel and Prince Tristan's relationship brokedown and now they hold alot of anger towards each other for that very reason, but when Prince Tristan and his Finaceè Ella are in danger and need some Kings Knights to only stand to reason that that person should be Ariel.

There is so much
Denise  Satin
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 of this duet, Return of the Prince was awesome, fantastic, OMG. First, I was so thrilled to see Ariel get her own story. And what a story. We finally find out why Tristan and Ariel landed up separating years ago and why their letters to each other were not received. As always, Nana gives you suspense and intrigue and all this with great romance. The book starts out slowly but eventually picks up steam with much finally revealed to the cliffhanger. She truly pulls on your heartstrings for ...more
Kate
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC to review. Let me just say that Ms. Malone has outdone herself this time. I have been dying to learn Ariel's story and this first book did not disappoint. There is excitement, intrigue, angst, love and mystery. I love the bickering and sexual tension between the two main characters. Between the bickering on who should protect who and who is behind the mystery attacks, this book kept me guessing. This book does have a cliffhanger, but it also gives you just enough of a morsel t ...more
Anja
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1) by Nana Malone

The wait is over. Ariel FINALLY gets the chance to unbreak her heart. Malone has kept readers waiting long enough and she delivered as only she can. With Return of the Prince, I got to revisit old friends, discover new ones and dive into danger with an intriguing royal entourage. Is this the beginning of the end? Or the start of something new? By now these characters are embedded deep within my heart and reside in a place of honor on my
Cindy Fong
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for Ariel's story and once again I was not disappointed.

10 years later Tristan and Ariel are different people but the can't fight their attraction and hurt. As the Royal Elite work to protect the prince. Ariel needs to work out her feelings and figure out who is after Tristan.

This story has heart and humor. I love the Royal "family" and how they all relate to one another.

I cannot wait to read the next book in the duet.
BP34
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 1 in The Prince Duet and features Prince Tristan and the women in his life, Ella and Ariel. I loved this book and if this is any indication, this series is going to be incredible. Overflowing with emotions and no shortage of drama. Once you begin this book you'll find it hard to put down. Ariel and Tristan will pull you into their world as they have their second chance. A great story that I read as an arc and voluntarily chose to review.
Christine Jalili
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I really loved this book. Ariel has to protect Prince Tristan, but how long can she resist him? They have a past but he’s here now and has a fiancée. Loved staying on edge, who is threatening him? I’m still on edge and anxious to read the conclusion. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book.
Nancy
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional rollercoaster, mystery romance Nana has taken us on. After 10 yrs the anger and hurt is still there, and so is the deep down love but there is a madman out to destroy...and they have their work cut out to stop whoever and find the answers to all of their turmoil...cannot wait for the conclusion!!!
Ashley Herndon
Loved this book!!!
FINALLLLYYYY!!! April’s story...

Second chance rolled into unexpected enemies to lovers...
Mix in some angst and heat, jealousy with secrets!!
Recipe for a perfect plot!!!

I’m soooo loving Tristan too!!! Swoon.
Ali (Our Book Boyfriends) Flores
4 strong stars ~ review coming on release day
Sue
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ariel and Tristan. Their story is full of romance and suspense. There are twists and turns that keep you guessing. I loved it and can’t wait for the conclusion!
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

The Prince Duet (2 books)
  • To Love a Prince (The Prince Duet #2)