Start by marking “Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)” as Want to Read:
Return of the Prince (The Prince Duet #1)

Return of the Prince

(The Prince Duet #1)

I’ve been a prince in exile, but I'm finally going home, tarnished crown and all. This time, I won't let anyone keep me away...Not Ariel, the woman I left behind. Not the killer on my tail. Hell, not even my cousin--the king--can stop me.

Unlike my conniving brother, I have no designs on the throne. Let better men rule.

But I do have a score to settle.

Everything was going
Published April 30th 2019 by Sankofa Girl

To ask other readers questions about Return of the Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return of the Prince

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m seriously so damn addicted to Nana Malone’s books, her royals are just EVERYTHING!

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

I’m a huge sucker for a new royal book from Nana Malone because let me tell you something right now, this woman can write some seriously awesome Royal books and Tristan, well damn that man was an excellent edition to this series.

Return of the Prince is centred around Tristan and Ariel and everything that’s going on in their lives. It’s crazy, it’s unexpected and it’
Cat Nunez
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been waiting to read Ariel’s story since the beginning of all these stories, she’s always been one of my favorite characters alongside Penny, she’s a badass and I wanted to read more about her...
I loved the story, especially because we got to read about some of the characters. It’s always good to read about Penny and Sebastian and how they’re doing.
Since Jax’s books I wanted to know Ariel’s and Tristan’s story, because it was obvious that they had unfinished business and I loved the parts w
KFForever
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
kfforever

Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

The moment we have all been waiting for. Ariel Scott gets her own book and by heck, is it amazingly brilliant! Throughout previous Winston Isle books, we’ve experienced the pain and heartache that encases Ariels life. Crumbs have been scattered all over; speaking for myself, I so hoped that we would get a story surrounding Ariel and Tristan.

Marnie
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
👑👑👑 A lifetime ago, and they might as well be strangers. 👑👑👑

This is the book I’ve been waiting for. I’ve loved Ariel through all the through the books of the other characters, and she is tiny, fiery and extremely bad@r$e. Her past with the exiled Prince Tristan has both interested and taunted me, and I have not been disappointed. It’s been 10 years since he left her, reneging on the promise they’d made between them.

Tristan hints at a tormented past at the hands of his traitorous brother. He’s h
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A friendly warning from true experience. Do not, I mean absolutely do not start Return of the Prince if you don't have enough time to finish it in one setting. Because you will lose your mind. This is some seriously addictive writing by Nana Malone. I was turning pages like crazy because I just had to know what is happening next in Ariel and Tristan's life. And then she left me with that massive cliffhanger. I need answers. I am so high and lost in the story.

Can we take a minute to pay respect
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
So, this book just started off amazing. And continued to be amazing until the very end. While I've come to expect this from Nana Malone, I certainly don't take it for granted. This is a truly talented author, and Return of the Prince is just the latest of her amazing books.

I have been waiting for Ariel's book for a while. She just got more interesting and made me crave her story with every new piece of information I got in previous stories. I liked that this was a second chance romance story, a
Renee
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing

They said I'd never come home again...they were wrong. there is one person worth returning home for. Her. One little problem. She hates me. She should, I left her behind. Now I'm back and with a score to settle, and I will do what ever it takes to win her back. Even it if means spilling me secrets.

Return of the Prince is the first book in The Prince Duet from Nana Malone. This is the story of Ariel wh
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Well so far this book is really good. Since this is part of a duet, I will have to wait until part two comes out to get a resolution. One thing I really like about this book, and the author’s writing, is all of the suspense and intrigue wrapped up in the romance. In addition, there are so many emotions rolling all around these pages. And it seems like there’s more than one thing going on, instead of there just being one main plot. That is an aspect I’m really enjoying because the author keeps me ...more
Mia Book Addict
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
‘Return of the Prince’ is the first book of Nana Malone’s ‘The Prince Duet’. Annnddd finaly Ariel’s book is here. I have been waiting for Ariel's story since Cheeky Prince; it's been a long wait, but definitely worth it. I cannot pass without saying this, so far Ariel is my favorite character in the Winston Isles books.

Ariel Scott, red haired firecracker, is smart, loyal, sassy and a total bad*ss with weapons. After leaving Royal Guard, she opened her own security firm Royal Elite, but thanks t
Dawn Myers
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! What a start to The Prince Duet. In my opinion this is one of the best books Nana Malone has written as a start to a series. You get some returning characters which is always fun for me. I have been waiting for Ariel's story since Cheeky Prince, it's been a long wait, but in my opinion well worth the wait. As I was reading I kind of figured figured one thing out, who was behind their split. I think I figured who is behind trying to kill Tristian, and I thing I know who's doing it. Nana M ...more
Emma
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-books
Reviewed by Emma-Louise on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

The story is not what I expected, it became so much more than a simple romance. Ariel has been on pa
Paulette
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did you ever have a book grab you from the moment you open it? Well this is one of those books. For those of us who are fans of this series this is the story we’ve been waiting for what seems like a long time. Guess what I’m not disappointed.
One of the things I like about in this series is that the author writes strong heroines. Don’t mistake strong with not feminine. The two qualities are not mutually exclusive of the other. When the author writes them and describes their appearance their pers
Adline Santiago
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since we first met the gang of the Winston Isles, Ariel has always been very special and important character in all her facets as a royal guard, best friend, protector, boss, daughter, but we where missing an important part, her love. Her story is one of the most awaited one and Nana really does not disappoint us.

From the very first word you know that this is a book you will not be able to put down until the very end and then you will want to know more right away.

Ariel has a secret love in her p
Anteres Anderson Turner
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s about damn time!!!!!!!

Ariel is finally here!!!!! From the moment Ariel was introduced as a character, I have been waiting (impatiently at times) for her story... Nana Malone gave of us one of the best books in the Royals series! Ariel has always been a badass boss of a woman. In Return of the Prince, we get to meet Ariel Scott, the woman with a marshmallow core. Return of the Prince continues from the foundation created by the previous Royal novels. This does not mean that it isn’t a standa
Andrea Britton
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need the next one ASAP!

I couldn’t wait for Ariel’s story and what a story we got. It’s suspenseful, there’s so much tension and the love between Ariel and Tristan is heartfelt on each page. I can’t wait to see how their story ends.
Sassy Southern
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I could give this book 500 Stars I would. Nana Malone has done it again! When we left off in the last book we got a hint at what this next book would be about, but let me tell you, I was not ready for all this awesomeness!

I have LOVED Ariel from the very first books introducing us to the characters of the Winston Isles and I am so excited for her to be taking such an upfront role in these last few books. Her sassy, no nonsense personality won me over right from the start and
Kelly cowee
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved Return of the Prince. It was a page turner to see what would happen next. There was really good heat. I was fanning myself. Tristan and Ariel are a hot combination. In and out of the sheets.

Tristan is a professional soccer player and a prince, a prince who really wants to go back home but something happened between him and his brother to where he was forbidden to go back home. Tristan is at the point in his life to where he does not care what happened and is bound and determined to
Christine C
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you've read any of Ms Malone's other books in the Winston Isles world, you know that Ariel has a secret romantic past with exiled Prince Tristan. We have almost no details, however. If you haven't read the other books, don't worry - this duet is mostly a standalone from the others. ("Mostly" because there are a lot of references to events that happened in past books but they are conversational between characters, not relevant to the current story.)

Prince Tristan is in Barcelona, Spain, playin
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
You just knew that from the other stories that there was more to Ariel than what you could see from the few glimpses of her. Now. NOW, we get her story and it was so worth every single page turned. It was so worth every time we meet her in the past (books). I going to tell you right now that I want so badly to give this one a five star rating, but the only is that I cant go higher on the next and final installment. This was such a good read. It had me on the edge of my seat. Turning pages. I goi ...more
Traveling Bookworm
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have loved Ariel since she was first introduced and am so glad she is getting her story. Ariel is the biggest badass girl in security. She is also Queen Penny's BFF. After starting her own successful security agency, King Sebastian 'knighted' her and her team to help protect Prince Tristan, who was part of the family exiled from the Winston Isles due to his brother who is now in prison. Tristan is in an arranged relationship with an actress as they made a pact to help each other. The thing Ari ...more
Nicole  Henderson
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is finally Ariel’s story. It was more Tristan’s though. Tristan is the cousin or Sebastian and the brother of crazy Ashton. Though they were not part of the conspiracy, the whole family was sent away from Winston Isles with very little protection. In walks Royal Elite who have now been named King’s Knights (how cool is that?). There are a few problems with this situation. Tristan and Ariel met 10 years ago and are still very much in love despite the hiatus and Tristan has a fiancé, Ella.

Th
Beach Bums Romance
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Nana Malone for giving Ariel her own story! I’ve been waiting for her story since the first Book in all the Royals! Ariel is a very strong woman and loyal to her friends and family. She’s had a rough couple of months after losing her position as a royal guard. Although, she’s not going to let anything slow her down while starting her own security business. The only thing she’s missing is her one true love.

Tristan is a prince that has been exiled because of his family, but he’s determi
Cindy
Shelves: arc-books-2019
In Return of The Prince by Nana Malone we finally get the whole Ariel story!!! Let me say I've been waiting on her book! Ariel remains the same spit-fired woman. But when she comes face to face with her past, can she let all the anger, and resentment she harbors go?

When Tristan left ten years ago, Ariel and Tristan were young and in love, but there was one person who didn't want Tristan to have happiness.

Return Of The Prince is full of twists, and turns, intrigue and emotion. I LOVED every mom
Linda Ketter
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fake engagement. Check. In love with another woman. Check. Threat of being killed. Check. What more could a prince want? And yet Prince Tristan wants it all.

This is the story we have all been waiting for. So far, it is full of secrets and intrigue. Yes, Tristan took care of Max. But what about all of the other secrets he's keeping. Will Ariel be able to figure out who wants to hurt the prince before they succeed?

Will Tristan and Ariel be able to overcome the darkness of their pasts? Will what
Lisa Smith
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristian ......whew

I just continue to enjoy the Royals, Tristian and Ariel did not disappoint. OMG Tristian has been through hell ..he and Ariel have that in common, her life wasn’t always great with her father. Unfortunately, Tristian brother Ashton continues to torture people even from prison, at least we hope it’s him. This story is awesome, I JUST CANNOT WAIT for part 2.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Return of the Prince by Nana Malone is book One in The Prince Duet. This starts the story of Ariel and Tristan.
Ariel owns her own security business and we have read about her through some of the previous books by Ms. Malone. Tristan is a Prince that is returning home after being gone a long time. Ariel and Tristan haven't seen each other in years..now it is time for their story. It of course starts off rocky after the way Tristan left but the attraction between them along with their feelings ma
Cindy Fong
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been patiently waiting for Ariel's story and once again I was not disappointed.

10 years later Tristan and Ariel are different people but the can't fight their attraction and hurt. As the Royal Elite work to protect the prince. Ariel needs to work out her feelings and figure out who is after Tristan.

This story has heart and humor. I love the Royal "family" and how they all relate to one another.

I cannot wait to read the next book in the duet.
Erin
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I have a love/hate relationship with Nana Malone books. They are well written, have fun characters, and keep building on each other; but they are a bit predictable, can get confusing, and there’s always a cliffhanger! I hate cliffhangers! That said, I enjoyed this book more than most of Ms. Malone’s. The blurb didn’t give much away, which was fun and infuriating at the same time...

This books gives us a look (finally!) at the mysterious Ariel we’ve seen in so many of the previous books. She’s tas
Marcia
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Total 4.5 star read!! Wow!! Nana Malone has finally started to give us Ariel and Tristan's story, and what a story it is!! I need more ASAP!! Return of the Prince is a wonderful read filled with twists and turns, suspense, laughter, witty dialogue, and extremely memorable and lovable characters. Everything is definitely not what it seems in this one, and I enjoyed every single second of this first installment of Ariel and Tristan's story. And yes, I loved the fact that the other characters that ...more
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Return of the Prince is part one of the second chance romantic suspense Prince Duet. It should not be read as a standalone because the story will be completed in To Love a Prince.

For fans of Nana Malone’s royal series, this is the story many of us have been waiting for! We finally get to see Ariel (hopefully) get her happy ever after!

Ariel and Tristan were young lovers that were never destined to meet or be together, yet, they fell into a summer romance anyway. While they thought they had plans
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Nana's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense she borrowed from her cousin. It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination, and channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.

Waitin

The Prince Duet (2 books)
  • To Love a Prince (The Prince Duet #2)