Start by marking “Inexpressible Island” as Want to Read:
Inexpressible Island

Inexpressible Island

(End of Forever #3)

The third and final novel in Paullina Simons’ unforgettable End of Forever saga concludesJulian and Josephine’s heartbreaking love story that has spanned lifetimes.

They were ready for anything…except the end.

Julian has lost everything he ever loved and is almost out of time. His life and death struggle against fate offers him one last chance to do the impossible and save
Published November 19th 2019 by William Morrow Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Inexpressible Island, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inexpressible Island

Start your review of Inexpressible Island
SissiReads
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot tell you much of what happened in this book because EVERYTHING is a plot twist and you have to read it and experience it yourself, but what I can tell you is I have never read anything like this, and I am quite certain I will never read anything remotely as perfect as this trilogy ever again. What Paullina has given us is an epic adventure that goes beyond universe and time. What she has given us is her best to date. Everything that has happened in this series blows my mind. I often ...more
Angelique Simonsen
This finished the trilogy very nicely. Not the usual fare from this author being a time travel novel but I really enjoyed it all the same
Michelle Dickerson
CasNewby
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
BEAUTIFUL AND PROFOUND AND SURPRISING UNTIL THE END

I loved the first book in this series and then was surprised at how much deeper and even more compelling the story became with book 2—but nothing could have prepared me for this. I’m reluctant to discuss it in any detail because I don’t want to spoil anything, but I will say that this book and series are instant classics and are very high on my list of all-time favorites.
Novel Grounds
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Okay. I have not read the first two novels in this series but with just reading some of the reviews on this one, I am diving into them now and will update once I have read them. From the looks of it I am going to be hooked!
Has anyone read this series yet?
Faith 09
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful ending to the series.
Kate Page
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a finish to this epic saga! Inexpressible Island completes the love story of Julian and Josephine. I was eagerly awaiting this book to find out how this story would end and the wait was totally worth it.

Julian travels back in time one last time to save Josephine. This time she is living in war torn London during the blitz. I think this was one of my most favourite timelines of the saga. Simons' paints such a vivid picture of the sights, sounds and smells of each period in time she uses as a
Vesna Dan
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series!!
Sally Keys
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Inspiring and heartbreaking

This book was not at all what I expected but it pulled me in and exceeded all my expectations. It was heartbreaking and at the same time inspirational. What you think is going to be a horrible ending turns out to be the best ever. It just proves that you never really know.
Justine Ingaliso
Kathy Webb
I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway.
Thank you to everyone involved.
A great book to end the series.
Ivy
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mityl
Nov 17, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Quite boring. Took about 300 pages to get even remotely interesting, was readable for about 10 pages, and went downhill again. I should stop picking up books by authors I haven't heard of before.
Linda
« previous 1 3 next »

• Christmas Shopaholic
  • The Woman in Our House
  • Where The Story Starts
  • The Sixth Window (DCI Tom Douglas, #6)
  • The Bette Davis Club
  • There Was Still Love
  • Memoirs of an Ex-Prom Queen
  • The Cloister
  • A Course in Meditation: A 21-Day Workout for Your Consciousness
  • The Collagen Diet: A 28-Day Plan for Sustained Weight Loss, Glowing Skin, Great Gut Health, and a Younger You
  • The Wife and the Widow
  • Just Watch Me (Riley Wolfe #1)
  • To Hell with the Hustle: Reclaiming Your Life in an Overworked, Overspent, and Overconnected World
  • The Body Politic
  • Beyond a Reasonable Stout (Sloan Krause #3)
  • This Beautiful Life
  • The Body: A Guide for Occupants
  • D'après une histoire vraie
Paullina Simons was born in Leningrad, USSR, in 1963. At the age of ten her family immigrated to the United States. Growing up in Russia Paullina dreamt of someday becoming a writer. Her dream was put on hold as she learned English and overcame the shock of a new culture.

After graduating from university and after various jobs including working as a financial journalist and as a translator

End of Forever (3 books)
  • The Tiger Catcher (End of Forever, #1)
  • A Beggar's Kingdom (End of Forever, #2)