Start by marking “Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires #4)” as Want to Read:
Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires #4)

Eternal Vow

(Age of Vampires #4)

In the wake of the disastrous wedding, Montana and Callie are pulled in opposing directions by the binds that tie them.

While Montana yearns for Erik Belvedere, Callie is trapped between who her heart wants and the bloodsucker the gods have bound her to.

Tension builds as the gods toy with the slayers and the vampires, compelling them to collide. And with an age-old hatred b
Published April 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Eternal Vow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eternal Vow

sandeep
Shelves: arcs, vampires
5/5 Stars

"I'm caught between two powerful enemies in an ancient war. And I love people on both sides"

Montana and Callie have finally reunited but are pulled in opposing directions by the binds that tie them. Montana yearns for the man she might not ever see again whereas Callie is trapped between who heart wants and the bloodsucker she is bound to. Tension builds as the slayers and the vampires are being compelled to collide by the gods with centries age-old hatred burning within.

⤷ Erick and Mo
Angie
Everything had changed, but the world was still the same. The sun would set and the moon would rise.

5++ stars!!

I don't know how many more times I can say this, but these two ladies are masterminds at their craft. This book is my favorite of the series so far because the entire dynamic between the five main characters completely shifts in this novel, and we get to see how different relationships interact and play out. I LOVED finally being able to see Callie and Montana together. Their sisterly
Caroline Peckham
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Add to your TBR now!

A thousand-year-old vendetta is about to come to a head...
Who will survive? Find out soon!
Angela (Pooled Ink Reviews)
pooled ink Reviews:

On one hand I feel incredibly honored to be an advanced reader for these books but on the other hand I wish I'd waited until they were all published so I could just binge-read all six books haha! This series is so addicting!! I was clinging to the edge of the cliff after book 3 and inhaled each page in this one. Now I'm left desperate to know what will happen next!

At first, sisters Callie and Montana are torn apart fighting to reunite, and then their paths collide only to l
Nicole
WOW ! I am so excited to learn that this is going to be a 6-book series.

This novel and the 1000 year battle definitely comes to a head within these pages. These characters, their trials, their love and hatred. This novel seriously has everything you would ever need in a series.

I am floored at how seamless Caroline and Susanne are able to mesh their writing styles together to create such a fantastic series and world. If you did not know this was written by 2 authors, you would never be able to
Stephanie
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shirley Cuypers
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Original review

This book was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti!

Eternal Vow
is the fourth book in the Age of Vampires series and continues the story of Montana, Erik, Callie and Magnar!

I can never say something bad about the books in the Age of Vampires series because they’re just so good with the right amount of action and love. I cannot get enough of the story and the characters!

So many crazy things happened in Eternal Vow.
Leena Harduth
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Congratulations to Caroline and Susanne what a book Age of Vampire book 4 turned out to be. The stories interwind so beautifully together. Having two authors colabarating /writing one book is nothing short of mind blowing. Having grown up with stories of the wrath of God's and Goddess (Deities) I felt right at home reading the Age of Vampires.

Without giving too much away on the fourth installment of the epic journey of Montana, Eric,
Callie, Magnar and the rest of the Belvedere Royals all I am go
meghann
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I am so in love with this series. Eternal Vow begins with Montana trying to pick up the pieces after the impossible decision she made at the end of the last book. She's tasked with trying to convince three slayers that not all vampires are bad. Throw in rogue vampires and a couple of feuding gods, and the stakes for solving the prophecy that could save them all have never been higher.

I am so excited to read the next two books in this series and see where things go after how this one ended. Ugh,
Betina Clark
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this series is just unbelievable. The non stop action and heart-wrenching emotions from the characters keep you reading until the end. I love how effortlessly the story flows from one scene to the next. I can’t help but root for my favorite characters and find myself biting my nails waiting for what happens next.
Amanda
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow that's all I can say!! I am truly in awe how these 2 brilliant authors can weave such a story that makes your heart race and hold your breath waiting to see what happens next. I absolutely couldn't put it down I just had to keep reading!
Sarah Reed
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that I decided to read Age of Vampires! I feel like a kid on Christmas everytime the next book comes out. And, don't you know, every book is better than the last. There are so many twists and turns....just when I think I have something figured out, BAM, another curve ball. I'm thrilled that Montana's, Erik's, Callie's and Magnar's story isn't done yet. Eternal Vow has all the thrills, romance (albeit afflicted at times), and suspense you expect, plus more. I'm not going to have any ...more
Nisareen
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’m caught between two powerful enemies in an ancient war. And I love people on both sides.” - Montana

Following Valentina’s attack and the ensuing carnage at their wedding ceremony, Montana, Callie, Magnar and Julius are now on the run from the Belvederes. A conflicted Callie finds herself torn between her love for Magnar and her bond with Fabian which has been imbued in her by the vindictive goddess Idun.

Having left Erik to be with her sister, a heartbroken Montana wonders how to convince Ca
Brittany Smith
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh man!!! What a story!

After the disaster that was Callie and Montana’s wedding day they follow the boys back to safety. Only there is a slight hitch in that the girls are bound to the Belvedere brothers by more than just matrimony. As the girls struggle with inner turmoil, the prophecy still looming and a war that started a thousand years ago the fate of six people are in the hands of the Gods. The question is though, will they be merciful?

This instalment in the series gives us way more insigh
Nicole
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michele Evans
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read series!!! Amazing times infinity!!!

This book was so amazing! This series just continues to get better and better with each addition! In this book, Callie and Montana are reunited and both both to vampires, but only Montana truly wishes to be. As the two sisters are reunited, one bound and in love with a vampire and the other bound to a vampire but in love with a slayer, the plot just continues to thicken.

This book is nonstop. I love the jumps back in forth from the past to now as bot
Cheri Tipler
Heather Hockenbury
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Debbie  Victorino
Wowww!

Wow wow wow vampires , God's and Slayers what more could you want?? This is an off the charts series. There is no one better at writing vampire books than these two sisters. They show so much growth in the characters and the story lines can't be beat. Oh my gosh I find my self holding my breath in certain parts of the books. It is so good I can't wait for the next book. You get everything in their books...... love, hate,fighting,happiness,conflict, and you are kept on the edge of your seat
Missy
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. That was intense. Everything leading up to the battle built things up for choosing sides to be impossible. Each blow made me wince, knowing that should either side win, one of the twins would be devastated. I completely admire Callie's force of will, and Montana's determination to break the curse. I think someone must have been chopping onions during the last chapter, because my eyes just didn't stop watering. I can't wait for the next book!
Carol
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eternal Vow (Age of Vampires Book Four)

This was a very intense story keeping you on the edge of your seat! The long struggle to avoid the Vampires was really nerve wracking. Then the final confrontation between the “good guy’s and the bad guys”.
The book sure isn’t boring by any means.
I would highly recommend this series to all supernatural book lovers. You most assuredly won’t be disappointed.
Anna Lyman
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG. I don’t know how these books can get any better. And again with a cliffhanger that makes you want the next book right now. These sisters ( the authors and the twins, Callie and Monty) are truly amazing in creating and being part of this series. So many unanswered questions, so many directions they can go and yet pull back together. The story is amazing. I would not be surprised to see this on film one day. You will not be sorry but Eternally Thankful if you read them from the beginning.
MRS C MARSHALL
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for my honest review.
Congratulations on a brilliant book. It was tense, exciting, made me smile in parts and I had a tear too.
Could not put this down from start to finish. Had me on the edge of my chair, and my bed, so thrilling.
I am not going to spoil this but you must read and I hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Congratulations once again what a great vampire, slayer book .
Erin
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always this series never disappoints! I love the growth each character goes through from the sisters, brothers, and the vampires. You learned to really hate the meddling gods and their sick idea of revenge. The decisions made and the people changed. I cannot wait to see how
Eternal Night continues this amazing story!
Tess Russell
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! That ending was crazy. The world Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti create are just mind blowing.
I love Callie and Montana. Sometimes I want to knock the mess out of Magnar and Erik for their past hook ups but whatever. If Callie and Montana can overlook it than so can I. Overall this is an awesome series and I can’t wait to read book 5!!
Vicky Lyon
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lori Long
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG book 4 was amazing! I have no idea how I am going to wait for book 5?????

I wanted to slap Magnar a little in this one, but to see the bond and love between him and Callie made me forgive him. Getting to know Julius better was a treat as well - he is hilarious and I would like to see his story end with love too!
Danielle Frost
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, these two ladies know how to write a story!! Captivated by this series and can’t get enough! This book is my favourite so far.. action packed right up until the last word! The gods are playing a very cruel game!! The story is coming together so well, So much was revealed in this book, was on the edge of my seat the whole way through and I can’t wait to find out what happens next
Ariel
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Where to start! This book has a lot of history between Erik and Magar, and it’s not good history either! When will the Gods learn to keep to themselves?!? The fight happens, and I’ll leabe it at that to not ruin it! What’s going to happen to the twins now? Will they solve the riddle? Will the Curse be broken? We have to wait for the next book to find out!
Caroline Peckham is the author of The Rise of Isaac Series and the V Games Trilogy.

Caroline lives in the south east of London with her best friend and a little rescue cat. When she's not writing, she's binging Netflix shows, going to the gym or at the pub pretending to be cool.

She adores her fans and loves to hear from them personally. She'd love for you to reach out to her on Facebook, Instagram

Age of Vampires (7 books)
  • Eternal Reign (Age of Vampires #1)
  • Eternal Shade (Age of Vampires, #2)
  • Eternal Curse (Age of Vampires #3)
  • Eternal Night (Age of Vampires, #5)
  • Eternal Storm (Age of Vampires, #6)
  • Eternal Love (Age of Vampires, #7)