Start by marking “Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)” as Want to Read:
Both of Us (Cross My Heart, #2)

Both of Us

(Cross My Heart #2)

After running away across the country, Brie Masters is finally settling into her life in California. She’s surrounded by loving friends and her brother, who is there to keep her safe—specifically, to protect her from a man from her past who won’t let her go.

But, as the danger starts affecting those around her, she flees back home, back to the life of Gabby Mastreoni.

When h
Published May 20th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Both of Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Both of Us

Jennifer Wolfel
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get this second part of the duet!  I had a feeling that I had discovered a few of the secrets that Ms. Kelly had hidden in the text of the first book, and I couldn't WAIT to see if I was right.

If you didn't read book one, stop here and go back and read it please.... Don't want to spoil anything from the first book.

So when we left off our heroine Gabby or better known to her California family as Brie, has suffered a broken heart again from a man that she had opened herself to.
Rachael
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where to begin. This for me was one of the top things I’ve been looking forward to this year. After reading the first half of Gabby and Cross’ story, I have been dying in anticipation to see if they will get their HEA. As a new author, Amber has blown me away with this story and how original it really was. Having read over 1300 books in the past 7 years, nothing compares to this. It’s unique in so many ways and that made me attach even more to it. Gabby/Brie has a fight ahead of her and seeing e ...more
BookLover
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suspense. Twisted love. Happily ever after.

Amber Kelly..... you blew me away with this series!!! The feelings I get when I read about Cross and Gabby are so overwhelming! It is a roller coaster of epic proportions that have you sitting on the edge of your seat, waiting for the next twist and turn!! I loved EVERY. SINGLE. WORD, MINUTE AND DETAIL of their story. You feel the longing and hurt between them makes your heart ache for them. And just wait - the secrets and surprises along the way- OMG!
Beth
May 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am so impressed with this new author. Both books in the duet were well-written and kept me engaged the whole time. I don't usually like to comment on the ending because I feel that whatever comment I make may sway someone's thoughts as they read. I can say that I was surprised at one point and the ending didn't disappoint. Amber Kelly will be a go-to author for me.
Nikki W
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading Both of Me I could not wait for the release of both of us and it didn't disappoint! This book was simply amazing from start the finish with the most shocking and amazing plot twist! I can't wait to read anything else Amber Kelly produces cause this book is gold!
E
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant 4.5⭐ read. Both of Us is the stunning conclusion in the Cross My Heart duet. It was a gripping read from page one. Gabby/Brie has rebuilt her life in California, a life away from her family and her past. She’s finally on her feet until Cross’s sudden appearance threatens to derail her life. Once again she’s blindsided when an encounter with Cross delivers news which will break her heart further. He’s previously blindsided, betrayed and broken her. He still maintains that every single d ...more
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
When her past collides with her present Brie Masters has no choice but to open up about the secrets she has carried with her across the country. Needing the help of not only her brothers but them man who threw her away brings the feelings she has tried to push back right to the forefront. Can she forgive Cross for letting her go? Can Cross forgive her for the lies and deception she has kept close to her heart? Or will the mad man that has been capture her win in the end? This story had it all. A ...more
Kayla Jamison
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
So I wasn’t a huge fan of the first book but I hate leaving a series unfinished so I picked this up and I was just as disappointed. There is much to be desired with this story. Brie/Gabby is still annoying and does things that make zero sense. The thing that gets me the most is I only picked up this series because someone shared this from the book.

“Colleen Hoover, this book exists because of you. Sitting on a rooftop in Los Angeles, I told you about a story I had in my head. I asked, “don’t you
Ana Laura Crispim
Sorry, but this is bad. A weak plot, with weak characters, with pathetic excuses. If I love someone I would never do what the male character did. And once again, we have a weak female character who has accepted the pathetic excuses of a man who has repeatedly desrepected her. That's not what I read novels for. Nothing new here.
Melissa G
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐ ...more
Dayna
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved this book!! I could not put this book down! Loved every single part of it!! Such a great series!! Probably my favorite book in a very long time!
YMK
Davina Morrison
Jun 29, 2019
Lisa Stinson
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to read this book, especially after how book one ended. I needed answers and no matter what had happened I needed Gabby and Cross to find their way back to one another. But I also knew that journey was not going to be easy. And I was right.

I loved how Gabby/Brie truly wanted to find her happiness without Cross. This man broke her heart. Then she sees him again and the news he brings her completely destroys her. My heart broke for her and man was I angry at him.

Little by little
Patty Mcafee
SB
added it

Cross My Heart (2 books)
  • Both Of Me (Cross My Heart, #1)