Start by marking “The Raven Oath (The Raven Four, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Raven Oath (The Raven Four, #2)

The Raven Oath

(The Raven Four #2)

More info coming soon.
Published (first published April 9th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Raven Oath, please sign up.
Amy FYI! From what I can tell, this series has been renamed "The Falling Series" and this second book is now called The Falling of Everything. According…moreFYI! From what I can tell, this series has been renamed "The Falling Series" and this second book is now called The Falling of Everything. According to Amazon it is scheduled for release on July 18.(less)

Snow
Apr 17, 2019 rated it liked it
crap, I simply hate things left unfinished...

that's why I've said to myself I won't start another series until all the books are out...

and dammit, look at me, whinning...
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 3.25/5

Review coming soon!
Adriana
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Need the next one
BLuvsBooks
Not for me. I didn’t feel as the story really moved forward. Couldn’t connect...

And Bus.
Nureesh Vhalega
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I'm so dissapointed with this one. I expect more action and less bullshit, but what I really got just a banter that never end! Huft. This series should be great, if only the author stop repeating the same effing conversation *yeah, this is me being mad
Andreea
nothing new from the first book, a few dreams, a lot of bla bla bla and nothing else. No action, no plot, no mystery, nothing. Seems that this book was realest just to be a number, I have the feeling that JS lately relies on quantity not quality.
Kay
Ok, so, in this "book(?)", we follow the story in a "morning after" type of way, after the event in Raven's bedroom where Raven's uncle attacked her in the previous installment by cutting the word "Disappointment" into her side/skin. Buuuuut apart from some snippets of history (that I feel like I already knew about), nothing really happens. Here's "book(?)" number 2 in a spoilery nutshell (a recap for myself, mostly): (view spoiler) ...more
Mandy
The Raven Oath is the 2nd installment of The Raven Four taking place right after the end of the first book. The boys have shown up to pick Raven up the next day for school sweeping her away in front of her cousin as she's now one of the Raven four. However, instead of driving to school they head to a diner that they own. Getting Raven to take the oath and agree to the task is the agenda for the morning.

This second book was a quick paced read I finished in just a few short hours it was hard to p
Megan Lowe
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Oh man... I had such high hopes for this series, it promised to be something special but it’s just...not.
Again, the events of this book take place over a day, not even a day, a hour or two. Yes, it’s short, but really, it could be combined with the first book, and ones to follow (with a bit of editing) for a cohesive, great product.
Here, conversations go in circles, questions take 3 pages (yes I counted) to be answered and even then it isn’t really an answer. Again, it feels like a blatant ploy
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This either should have been combined with the next book into a longer book with hopefully more meat in it, or taken longer and released later. It didn't feel like much was added to the story so far just some back and forth I think it covered like one day from where it left off before.

I really don't like this style of format, of short books released more often system. I can get why authors or publishers do it this way and I guess I have to look at it more like episodes or installments more then
Amanda
Apr 25, 2019 rated it liked it
I really liked the first book and Raven Oath was still an enjoyable read but the memory/dream reveals felt very out of the blue. Raven and the guys had enough mystery surrounding them already without that forced history in my opinion. I found it a little silly how none of the guys put the dots together and Raven has not bothered to mention/question the dream.

I actually stumbled upon this book after looking for a sequel to one of Sorensen’s other books. I really like a lot of the author’s work bu
Lisa Gemmell
Shelves: upcoming-reads
DON'T Start this series until the author gets it complete:: I was disappointed that it was just a few dreams and nothing more really, I was hoping it would continue, this book which I read was actually called The RAVEN, It was a short read, more like blink and your done! I felt the book went backwards instead of forward, and there is nothing from the author to indicate where her thoughts were when she wrote this, now here I sit pissed off because I feel book 2 was a waste of time, recommendation ...more
Caroline Eccles
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series. I just wish the books were longer and had more going on. I feel like we learn so much from this book but at the same time nothing at all. Each book feels like it centers around one event that they go through and while thats well and good and that theres alot going on underneath and alot of mystery and suspense id love if there was more. And maybe more interractions and trials that they go through to build on their relationship and build the story as a whole so it has more dep ...more
Jessica Weber
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Need the next!

I love the characters and the storyline. My only issue is from book 1 to the whole of book 2 only 24 hours has passed. I love what I read, but I feel like nothing happened. We learn a little bit about each character, but what can happen when this book starts in the middle of the night and ends the next morning. A little disappointed for the amount I paid for the book for how little of writing, but this series has sucked me in and I know I’ll read the next. Still highly recommend be
Aj
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
More of a Novella length than Novel

The length of the books in this series are my only complaint. I think book one and two could have been combined.

Otherwise it’s a descent dark story involving a lot of mystery and twists. It also ends in a cliffhanger and you end up with more questions than answers. Something you want to consider if you don’t like waiting in between books to feel closure for a story.
Meredith
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoy the relationships that are developing in this next book. I was so invested in what was going on that it ended before I realized I was approaching the end. I’m looking forward to finding out what happens next and I hope Jessica doesn’t leave us waiting to long and maybe makes the next one a little longer . 🤞
Tina Ahmed
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I get frustrated when I read a book and it ends with so many unanswered questions. But in my opinion that is what makes Jessica Sorensen a good writer. I become emotional invested in her characters and I never want the book to end. I'm thrilled she is going to continue the series and I will be impatiently waiting on the side lines to see what becomes of the Raven Four.
Tanya
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow talk about mind blowing. I so want to kill Raven's uncle for what he has done to her. As for her memories of the past and what she does seem to remember, I just hope when the guys figure it out that the protect her.
Gemma  West
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really like this book series but really wanted it to get started, I know it says it’s a slow burner but we’re at the end of book 2 and each book has covered a day each. Hopefully book 3 will cover a long period of time as I need their relationship to get started.
Can’t wait for the next!
AMH
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Raven Oath

This is my first series by this author and I loved book one but I really expected book two to have more in it. It only covers one morning??? I love this storyline I’m just hoping for more soon...
Rachel Oldham
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
I was disappointed in this book. The whole book was the span of one day basically. You didn’t learn anything new and the story wasn’t thrilling at all. I’m thinking of giving up on this series. It was a major letdown for me.
Claire
Felt far too short. Didn't really progress the story much.

Felt like it was rushed out to just get something out. It would have been better as the first quarter or third of the next book.

Disappointed ☹
Barbara Saad
Apr 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: hot-guys, bit-short
The Raven Oath (The Raven Four, #2)
Now I understand why this little rating is for this book
Not that this book is badly written but it's short and unfinished
I hope the author will finish this book
because there are so many loose ends right now
And there is no epilogue
Raquel
May 17, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not sure how to feel about it

I read the first one and I liked the story. This second one was too slow for me and i felt like it didn’t go no where it felt like the author was rushed to write the book and to finish it. I Hope the 3 one is better.
Leann
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Strong but messed up girl, 3 sexy badass and mysterious guys, one connected backstory. This book keeps you reading because you're trying to connect the dots and figure out what's going on, but I guess it'll come out more in the next book. Till then...
Andrea
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
I really like this series BUT the editing is not so great and all the errors distract from the story. Also, can anyone write a book with the whole story anymore?? Honestly, it's really annoying to read 100 pages at a time.
Shel
May 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Short...
Melanie
2.5
A quick read with no real character or story progression
May 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. This book was a bit more repetitive than the first one. Could if been bigger and had a bit more story to it.
Pops
It's kind of confusing with this book .. anyway .. not much happening this time, hopefully it get better at the next book.
Jessica Sorensen is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from the snowy mountains of Wyoming. When she's not writing, she spends her time reading and hanging out with her family.

The Raven Four (3 books)
  • The Raven Four (The Raven Four, #1)
  • The Raven Four: Books 1-2