Start by marking “Hunter's Baby Girl” as Want to Read:
Hunter's Baby Girl

Hunter's Baby Girl

A chance encounter. A dark secret. An unforgivable betrayal.

Hayley Monroe misbehaves. She needs someone to put her in her place. As a middle, there’s part of her that knows this is just an act. Acting like a brat as an adult isn’t exactly going to win her friends, but it’s fun.

In a darkened corner of a BDSM club, Hayley meets Hunter. He’s dark and brooding with a dange
Published April 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hunter's Baby Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter's Baby Girl

Dee
Apr 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Developing Romance Through Role Play

“Hunter’s Baby Girl” is a professionally written, relatively fast-paced and somewhat engaging romance very different from the typical domestic discipline story-line. This was an incredibly difficult review/rating due to specific elements within the story-line (detailed below). After careful examination of the narrative, the story did move rather quickly, held my interest, and was reasonably entertaining.

Meeting at a BDSM club, the H/h decide to explore a role
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
This is a gem of a story that really caught me by surprise. I love a good BDSM story but I also love a good romance story and this is what we get from this story.

Hayley is a bad girl and she knows it. She does what she wants when she wants and how she wants. She knows she needs someone strong to handle her but everyone she has come in contact with does not fit the bill. So her friend invites her to her club and Hayley says yes why not maybe she can find herself a lion which she knows she needs.
Erin Lewis
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Star review of Hunter’s Baby Girl by Samantha Morgan
Samantha Morgan is a new author to me. Hunter’s Baby Girl was not a particularly long read but I enjoyed it none the less. I love BDSM themed books so I was interested to read this one.
Hayley Monroe prefers older men. When her best friend encourages her to attend an open night at her club, Hayley decides to go, after what could happen.
When Hayley meets Hunter she is attracted to him and even though there is an air of darkness which surrounds
Wendy Livingstone
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hayley is taken to a BDSM club by a friend and that is where she meets dark and broody Hunter. The chemistry between these two is explosive. This is a well written story about self-discovery, and is filled with trust, passion, intrigue and love which all lead to an intense read. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and I will certainly be looking out for this authors’ work in the future.
KittyLuvr
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall I felt this was a well written story.
But . . . .
The writing itself, while again, good, never excelled to the point I was pulled into the lives of either main character: Hayley (h) or Hunter (H).
Because the story was only from Hayley's POV (until the last paragraph of the book), it seemed 'off balance' to me. The reader gets pages & pages & pages of Hayley's inner musings about Everything. What she wants, how she wants it, why she wants it, etc. Then she second guesses wanting al
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hayley Monroe wants someone to put her in her place when she misbehaves, a daddy figure if you will, so she goes with her friend to a BDSM club on an open night where she meets Hunter, who gives that to her. They start playing, as he's exactly what she needs to keep her in line, but there's something dark about him that scares her a bit as well. Hunter has some demons, so there's a part of him that he keeps from her as well, so will Hayley be able to keep seeing him? This was short(ish) read tha ...more
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a new author to me & I was pleasantly surprised at how well this highly entertaining “Daddy Dom” romance was written. I found the story-line & plot well-written & intriguing with well-developed characters that have distinctive, individual personalities.
It is about: a vanilla kind of woman (Hayley) who goes with her best friend (Megan) to a BDSM club, once there Hayley becomes attracted to a dark & brooding older man (Hunter) & from here the journey of trust & self
Nanadeb
Apr 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Don't waste your money. Wish I could give this a zero!

I almost stopped reading at the fourth chapter and got my money back. It was that bad. Supposedly Hunter's supposed to have some experience in the lifestyle but acts like he's a total novice, making mistake after mistake. He sadistically physically abuses Haley not once, but three times, after she's told him repeatedly that she wasn't into pain, without ever giving an explanation for why he's doing it! And she keeps giving him another chance!
Jackie Wright
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Samantha Morgan is a new author to me but after reading Hunter’s Baby Girl that’s about to change because I really enjoyed this quick read with great characters.
This novella still managed to pack a mighty punch, it’s a intense story about trust, passion and respect as Hunter shows Harley how you can feel when you give yourself 100% to the man you trust.
Hunter believes relationships are not what he wants he is happy playing the part of Daddy Dom but that was before he played with Harley ........
BookLover
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was a quick, daddy dom book that has heartache, a past that will break your heart, and characters that crave things they feel like they shouldn’t want.

I felt like this book moved fast, but it addresses issues that we would consider “taboo” with the daddy Dom thing. The author did a good job at how she addressed this and made it tasteful and steamy. The characters are ones that need what the other has to offer. It is a romance with steamy scenes and a developing relationship that turns
Lauren
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ...
This debut book was fun to read. There is alot that happens in this short read that will keep you on your toes. Hunter and Hayley have a intense connection even before she really understands what that means. Hunter has alot in his past that is holding him back from really connecting with Hayley but in the end there immense connection over rules his past and he falls for his Little Girl as much as she falls for him.
Debbie Orazi
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hayley is a 26 year old mostly vanilla gal that was brought to a BDSM club by her bestie. Hunter is a Daddy Dom who is willing to to show her all about age play. They decide to pursue a scene relationship. Harley finds herself falling for Hunter. Hunter has an air of sorrow about him that is holding him back from fully committing to the relationship. They eventually communicate their feelings and get a HEA.
Pamela
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hayley is always in trouble and acting like a brat. She needs a strong man to tame her but can't seem to find the right one. She goes to a BDSM club with her friends. She meets Hunter, a dark broody hot older man there. These two have insane chemistry and quickly begin a role play relationship. This is a good read and not too long if you like this type of book. Highly recommended.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Margaret Corcoran
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this author. Her character descriptions are well done. This is a very realistic story. It could be happening in your town or neighbourhood or own house. Hayley needs someone to make her feel loved. Hunter needs someone to mind. This is a very well written and easy to read story. I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book and I highly recommend it. Well worth buying.
CoensK  Reviews
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hayley and Hunter were two very well thought out characters. They each had so many things to work through and figure out, I truly enjoyed the journey with them. These two had so much chemistry flying off the pages I swear my kindle was starting to burn! I can't wait for more from Samantha Morgan!
Kim Wijnja
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a story full of self-discovery. I really enjoyed these two main characters. The somewhat intense and full self development of two sides. They all learn to give themselves open to each other and that is not without a struggle. A book with a wonderful ending. Thats why 5 stars from me.

Sissy's Romance Book Review
Hunter's Baby Girl by Samantha Morgan is the story of Hayley and Hunter.
Hayley likes older men and when her friend invites her to a club catering to certain needs she goes forward to try it. Hunter is a Daddy Dom who wasn't looking for a relationship and enjoyed teaching his flavor of fun. But then he meets Hayley and things start to change with his thinking.
Quick Hot Read!
Te
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
OH dear...

I really tried to get into this book...but I just could not make myself care about these people. They seemed to just be cardboard fugures upon which to hang a bunch of tepid, repetitive boinking scenes. I ended up skipping over many pages..and now I will delete it.
Cindy Hughes
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book!
It was hot, sexy, steamy, read! I enjoyed it very much! It grabbed my attention from the start! I couldn’t put it down! It had a great storyline and fabulous characters!
I look forward to reading Samantha’s next book!
Nate
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked Hunter & Hayley's story. It was an interesting story. It moved quickly & kept my attention. This was also a new author for me. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Allisyn
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hunter's Baby Girl is a great short spanking and role play BDSM story! It has great heart with it's smut! Not just a sexy story but it has a real depth to it. Hunter is definitely a member of my harem!!
Pat
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written quick read. A woman is interested in being a baby girl with a daddy. Beginner spanking. . The characters are interesting and both at a crossroads trying figure their lives out professionally as well as physically.
First book I’ve read by author. Will read more by Samantha Morgan.
Jamie
2.5 Stars.
Was okay... But I was bothered by a couple things, and most notably the ending.
Cindy Nowicki
Apr 17, 2019
Katie T
rated it it was ok
Apr 16, 2019
Jean Craven
So very romantic

It wouldn't let me post 5 stars. It said error twice but it definitely was a 5 star story. So sweet.erotic romantic
Melissa Mendoza
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it

"Feeling that familiar warmth spark between my legs just hearing him talk about rewarding me."

4 little girl stars! Beyond sexy and dirty... what every reader wants!

Hayley and Hunter meet at a BDSM club on Age Play night. The minute Hayley sees Hunter she's taken in by her looks and stature.... not one to turn down a good time she falls a scene with him and there's no going back after that.

After their initial meeting, they meet-up again to discuss Hunter teaching her the ins and outs of Age Pl
Ricky Spykes