Start by marking “Fighting for Love (Cut to the Feeling #2)” as Want to Read:
Fighting for Love (Cut to the Feeling #2)

Fighting for Love

(Cut to the Feeling #2)

When daydreamer Oliver Park falls—literally—into the arms of a boy he’s never seen at the coffee house before, the spark of mystery muscle boy Seth Kane’s touch sends him reeling.

He hasn’t felt anything like it since he was in love with his ex-boyfriend turned best friend Aiden. When Seth asks Oliver out, the immediate heat between them is too great to ignore.

But Seth
Published April 18th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Fighting for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fighting for Love

Start your review of Fighting for Love (Cut to the Feeling #2)
Truuss / Loveislovereview
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, m-m
3.5 stars A story with sweetness and ugliness.
It started kind of mysterious. Oliver colliding with Seth, and gone is Seth into the night.

Olly’s mind and eyes are always working, writing beautiful lines on paper (read: in his phone)
And then reading them out loud in the former bookstore, now a bar full of people owned by his best friends.
Olly and Seth had an instant connection. Only Seth doesn’t want Olly to get involved with his business. So... distance is what Olly gets. Unti
Amy Dufera
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Told in 1st person pov, Fighting for Love drew me right in, as this Noah Steele book is a great addition to his Cut to the Feeling series. Despite being part of the series, it is great as a standalone.

First of all, I have to say that I absolutely love the name of the coffee shop. Seriously, it's awesome.

This is a story full of insecurities, intense chemistry, and a sense of danger. The tone is mysterious and ominous, allowing you to really sense the fear, keeping you on the edge of your seat a
Jay
Shelves: mm-romance, kebb
Fighting for Love continues Noah Steele’s Cut to the Feeling series with a strong installment. It reminds me of a snippet of dialog from the 1997 movie Defying Gravity directed and written by John Keitel.

Can’t look back, can’t let go, can’t stop. It’s as if you are one person defying gravity, together. And, all at once everything is different.

Oliver (Olly) Park is Aiden’s bestie, former roommate, and a quirky writer who had feelings for Aiden in Racing Into Love. Olly is working through his transition
Valerie
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed getting to know Olly and Seth and I found the story to be an original one. Olly works at a coffee shop with his ex, who is also his best friend, but he's in a relationship while Olly remains single. He reads his posts in the coffee shop once a week and is a writer on the side. One day he falls for Seth, a newcomer to the coffee shop, and their connection is immediate. I love how fast they recognized their attraction, although Seth doesn't want to involve Olly into his life and have him ...more
Ravenclaw Silverstripe
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
One of my favorite pairings with MC's is when they are opposites. We have Seth, the fitness guy, and Olly the nerdy guy; the two matched so well. Their pairing was so cute! It is still insta-love, but I do not mind that so much if it is done right, and this was done right. I really liked this one! The first one was pretty good, but you can definitely see the improvement with this one. I will definitely be keeping a look out for Noah Steele's books.

*ARC in exchange for honest review*
Kirstin
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was an exciting story with an air of mystery, enveloped in a romance to warm your heart.

As the second book in the Cut to the Feeling series, this was not just a bridge book. This was a lovely story on it's own with a spotlight on Aiden's best friend Oliver.

Olly works at Jolt with Aiden, Derrek and Theo. He's a writer on the side, with a weekly post that he reads aloud at the shop. He's a little bit awkward, but has a pretty good handle on life... until he stumbles into a pair o
Jackie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read

5 stars for book 2 in the Cut to the Feeling Series by Noah Steele.

We first meet Oliver in book one. He is Aiden’s best friend/former love interest. He is a writer with several quirks that are endearing.

Seth is a mysterious and broody guy who catches Oliver, literally, when they first meet at the coffee shop Oliver works at.

During their first date Oliver starts to notice things about Seth’s behavior that are off. Oliver starts to see that things are no
Melanie Rawlinson
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot, cute, fab

Ooh what a pair of hotties. Cute, creative and often distracted by his muse, Olly seems to want a relationship like his best friend has - a step up on wanting said best friend. Mysterious muscle-boy Seth is sweet when it’s the two of them, but acting oddly, and a bit rigid around others. Olly’s lovely little found family at coffee shop Jolt are here to look out for him, and in the process of adopting another lost soul. When they find out more about Seth and his life, Olly and
Shannon Tolen
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fighting for Love is the second book in the Cut to the Feeling Series, and this series keeps getting better! Olly, Aiden's best friend, works at Jolt and is a writer on the side. Despite being slightly awkward, he is living his life. Seth is living a life that he has no control over. But after meeting Olly, Seth knows he doesn't want to lose him.
This is a book that I come to expect with Noah Steele's writing. His characters are in depth and down to earth, you feel like you know them, and are ro
Ali
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this second book by Noah. Clever storyline. Hot scenes. My only gripe was that there was not enough dialogue. I can understand at the beginning how short interactions gave an air of mystery. Unfortunately this lack of dialogue continued throughout the book with us being “told” about the story. I think the characters would have had more depth by showing us their personalities through speech. At the end of the book there was a sneak peek of Marc’s story. This was sufficient to ...more
Emma Brown
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Oliver for his head in the clouds, always inspired personality. Don’t let his outward appearance fool you though, he’s a tough cookie on the inside. Seth has so many demons, and they burden him. It’s sweet getting to see him relax and just be who he truly is, as the story unfolds. Love the friendships they all share at Jolt, and that the friendships are strong too. I thoroughly enjoyed this book.
Szidi ☼
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book was so much better then i thought it would be! I was a bit afraid i'll be disappointed, but no! It was really good! And so much better then the first book!

It's still insta love - but now i knew it before reading it lol. Seth and Olly was cute together and i loved that they were the opposites of each other. Seth the fitness and muscle guy while Olly the nerd book and coffee lover. And i loved how strong they were and not just Seth, Olly was so strong too!

I loved they relationship and h
Elaine Gray
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book. Ollie and Seth had my attention from the beginning to the end. The flow was good and the characters were believable. The book is just like the first one it has romance, funny, intense, with some angst, and yes you did have consistency from the first book. I enjoyed seeing Derek and Aiden again. I hope Theo gets his own book.
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Noah Steele's Fighting for Love is the second book in the Cut to the Feeling series. It is a great read filled with interesting characters, some action/danger/drama, a sweet and sexy love and a well told story. It made me anxious for more.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Alice Rachel
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this one even better than the first. Noah Steele’s writing style is getting better and better.

I highly recommend it.
K.R. Phoenix
Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
🌟🌟🌟🌟 4 stars
🔥🔥🔥 Heat Level: 3

Fast-paced fall into a love worth fighting for!

I loved Olly. He’s so cute and squirrelly. Always creating and always seems to be moving. He’s braver and stronger than people think despite his stature and will fight for Seth and their love any way he can.

Noah’s writing is passionate and fast-paced and so easy to read. This story follows the same crew from book one and the little family the various characters and found and made
R
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, reviewed, series
“Even demons have their demons”

Oliver was in love with his best friend but lost him to another man. They work together, getting back to the friendship they had. Oliver writes stories. His favorite is about a cleric and a demon prince. One night Oliver runs into Seth. The feelings he got from their few seconds of touching were electric.

Seth’s life is ugly and complicated. He wants Oliver but knows he can’t bring him into his life. He didn’t realize it was already to late.
Vicki
Oct 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I’ve read by Noah Steel and I was very impressed.
It’s insta love with drama and is very well written. The pacing is spot on, it kept me turning pages wanting to see where the plot was going. Complex characters made it interesting and easy to connect with them. And boy, did they have some chemistry - heat level turned up high! I enjoyed the quirkinesses and strength of Olly who fought to keep Seth by his side. Together they were able to overcome the situation Seth found hi
Susan Socci
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiss me. Love me. Break me. Put me back together. Never stop..-Fighting for Love

"Here, in his sanctuary, there was room for thought or feeling. there was only me and Seth and the hunger for each other that burned through our bodies, demanding to be fed."
Like all of us, Seth has both inner and outer demons that he must fight in order to allow himself to find true happiness. Thankfully, Seth has Olly, who refuses to allow Seth to resign himself to the sticky situation he la
Jenny
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was ok
I DNF'd this one after about 40% of it. I'd read the previous one yesterday & based on that & what I'd been feeling so far on this one, I realized that it just wasn't doing it for me.
As with the previous book, I felt like it had potential & intriguing characters, but it was trying too hard to get to a certain point, to include certain points, rushing & not actually showing enough interaction between the characters, particularly in terms of dialogue.
There are a lot of
Evie Drae
I fell for Ollie in book one, so when I realized book two followed him on his own much deserved journey to HEA, I was stoked. Oliver was one of those characters that really sticks with you. He’s an amazing best friend to Aiden, and just overall a wonderful and adorable human.

The danger in this book really kept me yearning for that HEA. Steele did a great job of balancing the tension with the romance. He kept the story moving at an enjoyable pace while never letting the reader forget
Cari
Faye Kennedy
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good story for Ollie and Seth. Written in as Ollie's Pov. Seth is the mysterious one keeping Ollie at arms length. But Seth has good reason to for safety sake.  Things get dangerous and a life is oe the line.  I enjoyed the story for this one.

Oliver aka Ollie 25 couldn't believe he had a date with someone who gorgeous.
Seth works in security as he tells Ollie but keeps something hidden.
Karen Scarr
Allyson White
Apr 20, 2019
L.D.
Sep 06, 2019

• Hard Hart (Hart's Bay #1)
  • LOL: Laugh Out Loud (After Oscar, #2)
  • Troubled Waters (Pine Cove #2)
  • Safe Harbor (Pine Cove, #1)
  • The Fire (Love in O'Leary #4)
  • Anticipating Disaster (Anticipation #1)
  • Intoxicating
  • Angel (Fallen Angel, #3)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • Impossible Things (Star Shadow #2)
  • Pixie (Ballsy Boys, #5)
  • Close to Home (Sawyer's Ferry, #4)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • Homeward Bound (Pine Cove #3)
  • Viper (Fallen Angel #2)
  • Made for You (Love and Family, #2)
  • Smoking Gunn (A Bridge to Abingdon #7)
  • Private Eye (Hightower Heat, #1)
Noah Steele is an out and proud gay author based in Toronto, Canada. His debut new adult insta-love gay romance series, Cut to the Feeling, is the start of a journey to share stories featuring queer characters getting the happy endings they deserve. He believes that queerness is strength, and the gay men at the heart of his books embody that strength without experiencing queerness as a roadblock t ...more

Cut to the Feeling (2 books)
  • Racing into Love (Cut to the Feeling #1)