Start by marking “Black Dawn Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Black Dawn Boxed Set

Black Dawn Boxed Set

(Black Dawn #1-3)

Meet the Men of Black Dawn in this three book box set. They are an Elite Navy SEAL Team who will take your breath away.

HER STEADFAST HERO:
Captain David Sloane is an Army Captain serving with he Black Dawn SEAL team on the small island of Las Flores. He is thrown a curve ball when the woman he’s never forgotten arrives as a nurse with Doctor Without Borders to help in th
Published March 16th 2019 by Passionately Kind Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Black Dawn Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Dawn Boxed Set

Coco.V
May 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (5/5/2019)! 🎁
CarolKat
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I purchased these individually but if you haven't read this series this is a great way to catch up!

Her Steadfast Hero - Black Dawn Book 1
David arrives on the Island of Los Flores intending to interrogate two soldiers who he believes have be set up. Unfortunately an earthquake quickly changes everything.

With the death of the Chief of Police, the Lieutenant Governor immediately takes advantage putting him in charge of the corrupt police department. He needs someone responsible to take control in o
Nikki Brooks
Her Devoted Hero

Back with the Black Dawn boys! Dex is sweet, sexy, charming and downright funny with a side order of gallant! Kenna is sarcastic, sweet, snarky, self depreciating and wonderful mother and friend. I loved how they got together and the emails...I pretty much sputtered cola over my kindle a few times, they were hysterical.

Kenna has fears, phobias and a self esteem problem I can relate to. But when the danger rolls in she wants to be part of the solution, usually failing to heed warn
Stacy Jordet
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Steadfast HERO
David and Sarah dated in the past. They knew their time together would be short but the time they did spent together they formed a bond that they couldn't shake. Years later a natural disaster brings these two back together again.

I loved reading about these two. They are two of the most grown up people I have read about in a while. These two are in the middle of a disaster and even though they know they need to talk, and their chemistry is still there, they both have a job to d
Kathi
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Boxset full of Entertainment!!

******* Her Steadfast Hero – 5 stars
Impossibly poignant second chance story!!!
Assignment in Las Flores; David is an Army investigator who becomes acting chief of Police after an earthquake disrupts the city and frees dangerous convicts. Sarah is a nurse with Doctors Without Borders. If he put her in the past why does he know it has been four years, five months and sixteen days?

You are immediately immersed in the chaos of the earthquake and into the lives of those
Crystal
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing box set!!

Her Steadfast Hero - David is one of the Army's top investigators and Sarah is a former Army nurse working with Doctors Without Borders. These two haven't seen each other in years but end up working in the same place after a major earthquake.
I loved these two and the new SEAL team. He's in the ARMY and she's with DWB. They reunite after like 4 years and its wonderful. I love that he knew exactly how long it been since he has seen her. Totally melted! Can't wait to learn more abo
Leanne ~ Tales From The Heart
What an awesome box set, I read them as they came out so I'll pop my reviews here.

Her steadfast hero: I first read a shorter version of this story in the anthology "Cuffed & Claimed. I was thrilled to have the chance to read it again with more.
Earthquake! Major damage to an island country, one with a lot of corruption. Captain David of the Military Police finds himself placed in charge of rounding up escaped prisoners after the jail was damaged. Sarah arrives with 'Doctors without Borders' -
Kelly Looney
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her Passionate Hero - I am a big fan of Caitlyn O'Leary's books, but haven't read any in this series before - I plan to read the others soon. I had the chance to read this book as an ARC and jumped at the opportunity. I am providing a voluntary honest review for the ARC. I really enjoyed this book and strongly recommend it to those who enjoy romantic stories that have more substance and plot than just a series of sex scenes. I have to admit I thought Aliana's secret was going to be much darker, ...more
Madm007
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read these individually and these guys are hot. The women are fantastic and strong. Makes for some intense reading with all the feels that won't let go.
From dangerous missions to the bedroom (if they make it that far) where the heat is high. Ms. O'Leary adds wit, snark and humor, snort worthy or just chuckling, and I love it!
Each read is stand alone with an HEA, but make appearances thought out. After all, they are Seal brothers.
Christine Jalili
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved these books, I was so absorbed into each story. I felt connected into each story. Each story has a very happy ever after and no cliffhanger. There’s so much action that I loved staying on edge too.
Carolyn
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Great Box Set

I absolutely loved every book in this set. Each Seal has to find a way to save their women and their hea. The women are all strong and make their men stronger. Each book can be read in a day and is a pleasure to read.
Dawn Pressel
May 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am so thankful the first 3 were free cause they were not worth buying
Bernie
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Navy SEAL Box Set review

This Navy SEAL Box Set contains the first three romantic suspense books in the Black Dawn series written by author Caitlyn O'Leary.
Sandy
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved every one

Loved all of these books. They were full of adventure and love. On top of that they are about our military.
Susan Foster
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic

Talk about reading on the edge of your seat! This was it! I couldn’t put these books down and now I’ve gotta get the others.
Peni
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
DBS MardiGras
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Goodbye and I was so proud to say

xndr rogers
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Romance and Mack Bolan all in one

I really enjoyed this set! I was surprised at the indepth, but very realistic, portrayal of the Seals and their charm
Cindy
May 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cover to cover good!

Love these characters. Love the grit and raw emotion of the back stories and most of all love the anticipation of reading the next book!
Leland D. Blackwood
May 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author, Caitlyn O'Leary, adores writing Military
Romantic Suspense and Paranormal Romance. She started publishing books
in 2014. Storytelling has been a tradition in her family for years, and she still holds on to the letters she has received from family members since her childhood.

Caitlyn lives in California with her husband John of sixteen years who often makes guest appear

Black Dawn (8 books)
  • Her Steadfast HERO (Black Dawn, #1; Midnight Delta, #2.5)
  • Her Devoted HERO (Black Dawn, #2)
  • Her Passionate Hero (Black Dawn, #3)
  • Her Wicked Hero (Black Dawn, #4)
  • Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn, #5)
  • Her Captivated Hero (Black Dawn, #6)
  • Protecting Hope (Special Forces: Operation Alpha; Midnight Delta, #5.5)
  • Her Loving Hero (Black Dawn Book 8)