Start by marking “Bouncing Back (Wilde's, #9)” as Want to Read:
Bouncing Back (Wilde's, #9)

Bouncing Back

(Wilde's #9)

Between his time in the Marines and working as a bouncer at Wilde’s, Elliott Moore has seen it all. In his line of work, breaking up fights is business as usual. When he steps into a lovers’ quarrel one night, though, he finds himself running interference as a traumatized man tries to get rid of a persistent and occasionally violent ex-boyfriend.

Dr. Samir Ramezani has had
ebook
Published March 2019 (first published June 14th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bouncing Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bouncing Back

Start your review of Bouncing Back (Wilde's, #9)
L.A. Witt
Jun 13, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Available June 20, 2018.
Susan
I’ve read a lot of mediocre books last week, and while this maybe started out as having some potential, it somehow fizzled out as I read on.

I love the whole guy in an abusive relationship being saved by the sweet big teddy bear trope. And for a while I really thought this was going to be a winner, but somehow it missed its mark.

Elliott is a retired Marine working as a bouncer at Wilde’s. His job is to make sure people behave, so when he sees a man being harassed by a bigger man, he steps in.

Nat ReadingAllNite
A little better than 4 stars

The Wilde’s series is one of my favorite series from L.A. Witt and it’s been a couple of years since the last one, so I grabbed this. I did like this couple quite a bit. Elliott is retired military, now a bouncer at Wilde’s where we catch glimpses of Julien and Liam, which was nice. Samir catches his boyfriend Jesse, soon to be ex, cheating on him in the club but Jesse is an abuser. He gets tossed from the club but Samir ends up asking Elliott for help when he tells
Aneesah
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved this! Pretty much any kind of romance with mischievous pets or precocious children and I’m on board. Almost made me want a couple Bengal cats and a Rottweiler of my own but then my house would become a bit of a zoo.

I loved that Samir was so honest right from the start about the emotional baggage he was bringing with him if he and Elliott ventured into a full-fledged relationship and a LOVE that Elliott was like “Bring it on”. They were just perfect and so sweet. And that proposal at the
namericanwordcat
3.5 Stars

L.A Witt rarely writes a book I don't enjoy and Samir and Elliot's romance is lovely.

Samir is still in an abusive relationship when the book opens but he ends it pretty soon after or tries to do so.

He and Elliot get together pretty fast but the instant connection is couched as a healing thing.

I love the conversations between our heroes but I do wish we knew more family backstory and that they both sought therapy.

An enjoyable read overall.
Coco.V
Dec 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/7/2019)! ...more
Meg
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
L.A. Witt is two for two with her latest releases. Both this and To My Future Number 1 Fan have perfect, sweet relationships at their core. Although this brings more angst and reality. And as always, L.A. Witt's writing is great - no terrible prose or editing errors in sight.

Btw, don't let the cover put you off - this is just a case of when bad covers happen to good books. Which is pretty true for the whole Wilde's series tbh.
DeeNeez
Started out with good, ex-military bouncer becomes white knight to a veterinarian with an abusive boyfriend. For some reason I became too depressed reading Samir’s emotional trauma with his now ex boy friend. The lies by omission, the miscommunication with his new boyfriend/white knight hero become a very trope storyline. The story just flat lined for me.
Rhonda Caston
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally Awesome!

Sweet, sweet, sexy and just enough scary. I absolutely love everything from L.A. This story drew me in about two unlikely men, who meet in the midst of confusion, but battle threw to their HEA!
Rosie
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good book

I love this author! I was really surprised to see a new book out by her. I grabbed it up fast, no questions asked. This is a good series!! I'd recommend it to anyone!!!!!!
Stephanie
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read most of the books in this series. I liked Samir and Elliott. Well written as usual by this author.
Jaimed
Apr 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun

I enjoyed this book. The characters are nice and the animals are funny. I liked how their relationship worked for both of them and helped them both grow.
Dale Zimmerman
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome series

I loved this series I hope it continues I read the whole series in 3 days and I will reread them again .
Christy
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, m-m, on-my-kindle
I love returning to one of my favorite fictional bars, Wilde’s, with its sexy as hell bartenders and please-take-me-against-the-wall bouncers. This author sure knows how to write the men in this series and I was eagerly looking forward to Elliott and Samir’s story. I swear I think the hottest thing about a guy, hands down, is their ability to be kind, sweet, and gentle - until they know when to get just a tad dominant that is. *grins*

I’ve never been in a physically abusive relationship but abuse
Telectra
Aug 10, 2018
stacey henderson
Jun 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Father of the Groom (Love and Care, #1)
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • A Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Threepeat (Secrets, #3)
  • Made for You (Love and Family, #2)
  • Something About You (Saint and Lucky, #1)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
  • A Soldier's Wish
  • Risk Taker (Mixed Messages, #3)
  • American Traditional (Irons and Works, #3)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde, #4.5)
  • Double or Nothing (Double Trouble #1)
  • Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • Master by Fate (The Accidental Master #3)
  • Thirst for You (Beyond the Cove, #2)
  • Lumber Jacked (Rainbow Cove, #2.5)
  • The Prince and His Bedeviled Bodyguard (Paranormal Princes #1)
L.A. Witt and her husband have been exiled from Spain and sent to live in Maine because rhymes are fun. She now divides her time between writing, assuring people she is aware that Maine is cold, wondering where to put her next tattoo, and trying to reason with a surly Maine coon. Rumor has it her arch nemesis, Lauren Gallagher, is also somewhere in the wilds of New England, which is why L.A. is ...more

Wilde's (10 books)
  • The Best Man (Wilde's #1)
  • The Distance Between Us (The Distance Between Us, #1; Wilde's #2)
  • A.J.'s Angel (Wilde's, #3)
  • The Closer You Get (The Distance Between Us, #2; Wilde's, #4)
  • Meet Me in the Middle (The Distance Between Us, #3; Wilde's, #5)
  • Missionary (Wilde's, #5.5)
  • No Distance Left to Run (Wilde's, #6)
  • No Place That Far (Wilde's, #7)
  • To Live Again (The Distance Between Us #6, Wilde's #8)