Start by marking “Unspoken (Unborn #3)” as Want to Read:
Unspoken (Unborn #3)

Unspoken

(Unborn #3)

THE HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED...

With the Underworld still in chaos, Hades, King of the Dead, cant return home. His traitorous wife, Persephone, remains on the looseand shes not the only one. Many of the souls that Khara unwittingly released from the Oudeis have not been accounted for, including former gods, and neither have some of her fathers minions. While Khara and Oz
Published April 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Unspoken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unspoken

Start your review of Unspoken (Unborn #3)
Lauren McGovern
Absolutely loved it!! Cant wait for the next one! ...more
Danielle Fitzpatrick
The wait was LONG! So good!!

Anyone that is familiar with this series knows how long we waited for this book. Normally I devour Amber's books, reading them more or less nonstop until I have finished it. Then I reread it more slowly to catch all the small details. This book was different though. I decided to read it slowly and enjoy the ride i have been not so patiently waiting for. What a ride it was too. Answered questions and a ending I didn't actually even feel coming. Oz and Khara's
lauren
Freaking amazing

Good lord! Let me tell you guys, it's been 3 terrible long years awaiting this 3rd book and yet I never gave up hope that she would write more to this amazing series I fell in love with from the beginning! Khara is still so freaking amazing, hardcore, and cut throat, and her and oz sizzle. While this book is all about getting the underworld back, between lies, and everyone having secrets and their own agenda we're left with the remains to another book im so praying won't take as
Erin Remen
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a ride!

I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book and it is finally here! I have so missed Oz and Khara, their delicious chemistry that sizzles and the back and forth is exhilarating! The battle to win back the underworld from whomever is corrupting it against Hades is on and betrayal is at every turn. No one knows who to trust and information runs rampant. Khara may just bargain something she might not be willing to give up . The PC bands together, both living and dead to fight
Becky
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not going to lie I struggled with the 1st 2 books in the series ( I loved them) But Khara was dry and still growing as a character. We are 3 books in and Khara is a fully fledged super women with all the character flaws and powers. I'm rooting for her although after reading this book I realize she is probably not going to have a conventional ending and I'm ok with that now. Also be ready for some steamy scenes like boiling steamy.
Tracy
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unspoken had my head spinning!! I don't know who was more of the wild card, Khara or Oz! But I loved them both. Such untrust and dishonorable intentions through the underworld. Trying to restore order is complete and utter chaos! This book had my heart beating so fast with all the Revelations but it was incredible 😍
Mrs Fiona
Great read

I really enjoyed this book, it was great to see where Kharas journey has taken her, I've loved seeing the development of some of the other characters too, especially a certain dark one! I love Amber's books and her characters stay with you long after you've read the last word.
Lorie
Jan 03, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Too short and not as good....

Enjoyed book 1 and 2 maybe. Can't remember. This book took too long to publish and too short too. It looks like another series that lost its momentum. The romance is zero between the mc on this book. Pretty much a lot of telling instead of showing emotions.
Paula Molter
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-reading
Read this book!

Gahhh!!! I've loved each of the books in this series, but this one may just be my very favorite so far! As expected, chaos abounds, and the underworld is breaking loose as Khara and the gang take on one disaster after another. What a freaking ride! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sharon Hendrix
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unborn Series

It was a very long wait for this book and as it turns out, well worth the wait. The story picks up where it left off and the action is almost non-stop until the end. I can't wait for Book four to be released. This is a very good series to get into and I highly recommend it!
Bookish Serendipity Shannon williamson
Killed it

Once again. This series gets better and better. I love Khara and learning more about Oz. I need the next one pronto! This book was intense and left me on the edge of my seat the entire time!
Lee Anne Martes
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hell!

I mean...i definitely cannot say i saw that one coming. Another hit by Amber. I love how Kharas character is evolving over the course of the story. Cant wait for the next book!
Keith Giles
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Waited sooo long for this

Loved going back to this realm. Very well written and was so glad to see oz and khara finally have their moment and khara finally come to be a fighter and not such a victim.. Cant wait for the next one!!
Kristy
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this story and the characters. I enjoyed the character development in this instalment and cant get enough of Oz! Unmade cant come soon enough.
Miranda Tyndall
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oz is back!!!

Amber did not fail to deliver in the newest story of Amhara, Oz and get PC brothers! Cant wait to see whats next
Books_at_Tiffany’s
Loved it! Love Oz!
Jo
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Favorite Quote:
I have found that arguing with Oz is the very definition of futile, so I did not bother. He would have only followed me if I had gone without him.

Marley
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well worth the wait

This installment was well worth the wait. Ive always loved Khara and Oz! So glad this isnt the last in this series & cant wait for the next
April Bock
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It finally happened!!! Yes!!!

Not going to spoil it but yay!!!!! Another killer story from the underworld.

And that ending!! Now I need the next one..
Kat
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I love the premise, this could be such a great series but the writing is underwhelming. The characters are underdeveloped and the story doesnt always seem to give all the details needed to follow. ...more
Annie Rohloff
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

This book was just as amazing as the first two. Can't wait for the next one. I love Khara and Oz.
Lauren Dunsmore
Want more

I cant wait for the next book. This was great but now I want more. It took me a bit to remeber what happened in the last book but reading this triggered memories.
Cat- Lee
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3

I cant get enough of this world Amber created. Waiting eagerly for Unmade Book 4. I already miss the characters especially OZ.
D
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you're already a fan of Amber's work, then this book (#3 in the series) will not disappoint!! SO good! Well worth the wait! Khara & Oz, what's not to love?! Possibly the best book in the series yet!!
If you aren't familiar with her work & love a strong badass, "batshit crazy" female MC , then take a chance on Khara, Oz & the gang. You'll love them!
Kristi M
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when you think you have it all figured out, think again. We once again return to the Underworld and it was well worth the wait. Khara, Oz and the PC boys are back and the fate of the realm is in their hands. Edge of your seat, fast paced action with just the right amount of twists and turns. I loved experiencing Kharas evolution- her powers, her emotions and the connections she forms with those closest to her. Oz and Khara continue to heat up the pages with their undeniable, yet drawn out, ...more
Natalie
May 15, 2019
Donna
Oct 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Rebel Born (Secondborn, #3)
  • Moonstruck (Crossbreed, #7; Mageriverse #21)
  • For King and Corruption (Dark Maji, #4)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
  • Fireborne (Raven Cursed # 1)
  • The Marked and the Broken (The Lost Sentinel, #3)
  • Gut Deep (Torn Worlds Book 1)
  • The Culling Trials 3 (Shadowspell Academy, #3)
  • Marvels and Misfits (Trixie Towers, #1)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • The Culling Trials 2 (Shadowspell Academy, #2)
  • Wrecked
  • Savage One (Born Wild, #2)
  • Misfit Fortune (Misfit Pack #3)
  • Caged Magic (Iron Serpent, #1)
  • Angel's Flight (Legion of Angels #8)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
AMBER LYNN NATUSCH is the author of the bestselling Caged series for adults. She was born and raised in Winnipeg, and is still deeply attached to her Canadian roots. She loves to dance and practice Muay Thaibut spends most of her time running a chiropractic practice with her husband, raising two young children, and attempting to write when she can lock herself in the bathroom for ten minutes of ...more

Unborn (3 books)
  • Unborn (Unborn, #1)
  • Unseen (Unborn, #2)

News & Interviews

“I am not interested in your pain, Khara…” I felt my body flare at the sound of my name on his lips.” 1 likes