Start by marking “Wishing Well” as Want to Read:

Wishing Well

The perfect timing of a fairy tale is tied to its tragedy…

Journalist, Meadow Graham, is invited to interview death row inmate, Vincent Mercier. Given three days to hear his sordid confession, Meadow seeks to learn why a wealthy hotel owner killed four people, including her twin sister.

ebook
Published April 18th 2018 by Lily White (first published April 15th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Wishing Well, please sign up.
Lily White It's available on all platforms including Kobo and B&N…moreIt's available on all platforms including Kobo and B&N(less)

Start your review of Wishing Well
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

WISHING WELL: Is a full length, standalone, romantic suspense novel by Lily White. In this we meet Journalist Meadow Graham & death row inmate Vincent Mercier, secondary character Maurice.

“Once upon a time, there was a dirty girl on the streets and the man who would make her his…”

THEN: We meet nineteen year old Penny, after her father dying she decided to stay with her boyfriend instead of followin
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“You don’t know fear until you’ve traipsed through darkness. You don’t know desolation until you've been tossed to the wolves. You don’t know pain until you’re shown just how disposable you are".

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! Yea that word sums up everything that I’m feeling at this very moment. What did I get myself into? What is this pain that I’m feeling in the middle of my chest?! I’m praying that it’s heartburn right now and eventually, it’s going to go away because I do NOT like this fe
warhawke
Genre: Psychological Thriller
Type: Standalone
POV: Shifting – Multiple
Rating:

Meadow Graham was about to face the man who changed her life. As a journalist, she was given an exclusive interview with a killer who murdered her own sister. Armed with a secret, was not going to waste the opportunity to find closure.

Vincent Mercier was a successful businessman until he was touted as a monster. With three days left until he faced execution, he was determined to enjoy every single second he had left. B
CC

Meadow Graham is a journalist who interviews the one man who holds answers to her sister’s death. While the clock ticks away, Meadow is ready to make him pay for his choices.

“Not only that, but you are my last victim, the woman who will forever mourn the last life I took.”

Vincent Mercier is a successful hotelier and with such resources he is able to satisfy his particular needs. Always in control, he’s able to create a certain world where he pulls all the strings. But with three days remaini
Carvanz
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

description

Oh my gosh!!! Lily White slays me! She absolutely SLAYS me!!! She hooked me from the first word and continued to pull me into a dark, dangerous and twisty world, chewing me up and then spitting me out where I didn’t know what the heck I had just lived through. This book freaking twisted me in every direction making me constantly try to peek around corners to see what was going to happen next and never giving me what I was expecting but slamming me with more twists until I’m now left in a soggy m
Radd Reader
”You can’t hurt a man who made puppets dance by pulling their strings.”

I’m completely stunned!! I went into this book thinking it was going to be a dark read about a psycho, but what I got from this story was so much more and I’m completely blown away.

Did I get a psycho? Yes, then no.
Did I get a hero I disliked? Yes, then no
Did I get more than 1 hero? I think so, but I’m not really sure (how intriguing is that? Lol)

I started out being a little fearful of the rage of one of the characters.
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

Just received my ARC - is it OK to say I am scared ? I read some books by this author and I know what she is capable of - so yeah I am SCARED ...

Dear future Readers,

This book was just as I expected…. – so me being scared was justified –

So this leaves me with the problem what could I tell other possible readers about this book ?
Other than it was #mindblowing ?

Actually to be honest ? NOTHING !
Simply because anything that I could tell would spoiler something that you should better read than he
SusanAhh
“Es-tu diabolique ou divine?”

While I am tempted to rely on a favorite expression of mine after I read then try to review something so wonderfully extraordinary and masterfully written as this book. That expression being “I am lost for words.” Quite the opposite is true. There are so many ideas that this author has woven into this suspenseful, dark, brooding and violent fairytale, I need to keep myself in check and not over-share. I promise you this will be one of your reads of the year if steer
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All fairytales that have the Princes riding on White steeds to rescue the Damsels in distress....well Lily has upended them ALL! because she created her own Beauty and the Beast(s). A master storyteller redefining the distressed and the rescuers. Never thought I'd see the day to see myths shattered and Fables reinvented!

" In this particular fable - although there is a prince, there is a maiden, there is a villain, there is a kiss, and there is a sunset - the perfect timing is tied to its trag
Lo Bookfrantic
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: f-br, dark, damage-people

4.5★★★★Stars

Genre:  Psychological Thriller
Type:  Standalone
POV:  Shifting – Multiple

Related image

❝ I will die in three days, but you will live on in your grief... and your hatred... And for that, I will also live on, until the day you take your final breath .❞

Meadow Graham was a journalist who was given an opportunity of a life time.  She was about to interview a killer who murdered her twi
Mirjam
Apr 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 💔💔💔💔stars

'All good things come with time.'

The perfect timing of a fairy tale is tied to its tragedy…

Sensually exotic and enigmatic, Vincent details his deception while bragging about the amusement he took in manipulating Meadow’s sister.

Their interview is a battle of wi
 Tania
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm mind blown at the moment still trying to process!!
If i could rate this book any higher I would.
It deserves more than 5 stars.
In true Lily style she has left me dumbfounded.
My emotions are all over the place.

This book contains Love, lies and deception at it's finest.

Meadow is invited to interview her sister's killer Vincent Mercier who is on death row, she has 72hrs to get the answers to the questions she needs for closure. Let me just say I fell in love with Vincent and cried for him.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m speechless. I honestly don’t think I have the words to put into a review to do this book justice. I’ve just finished and my heads in a spin.

THIS IS AN AMAZING READ.

From start to finish it’s true perfection. The storyline is unique which I as a reader crave for.

I absolutely loved this story. If you enjoy psychological thrillers then I recommend this story. I felt that the author messed with my head and I must say I loved every minute of it. There was times while reading this that I wished I
Laura Lee
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By: Lily White
5 Quid Pro Quo Stars!!!

I don’t know how Lily White does it but she does. This book has now moved The Director by Lily White out of first place for my favorite books by this author. Like I’ve said before… with Lily White books, you have to read them word for word. Take in the meaning of each and every word typed. You will thank me in the end!

You don’t know fear until you’ve traipsed through darkness. You don’t know desolation until you’ve been tossed to the wolves.

You
Nadine Bookaholic
OMG Lily White is a freaking genius! This book had me hooked right from the very first page. Vincent is a Manipulation God, he cast a spell on me and is still holding me captive. There were some twists that blew my mind...in a good way ;)

#blogpost
You can read my full #review and enter a #giveaway here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...

(view spoiler)
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
 photo 86E8AEC0-6C09-46AA-85F6-554E2C4353BE_zpsjpxwnjbq.gif

It’d been quite some time since I’d read a Lily White mindf@ck book. I’m not entirely sure why except I need to take darker tropes in doses but with every page I turned in this book, I kept asking myself why? Why haven’t I devoured every book she builds in her likely crazy little mind. I mean that with the upmost of respect because Wishing Well is absolutely my favorite Lily White book. Maybe because it is chock full of suspense without a ton of darkness. The kind of book that’s trickle-
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰

Can I just say I love this cover?

Oh wow can If I could give this book more than five stars I would.
One of my Top 5 reads of 2018 #PsychThriller

Meadow Graham goes to interview Vincent Mercier an inmate on death row. She has 3 days to hear his side of the story and to learn why he killed her twin sister plus three other people.
How will Meadow be when she comes face to face with her sisters killer

I not sure what it says about me but I fell hard by the end of the story for Vincent. I may h
Princess under cover
Well, I’m not sure what to say that I haven’t said in my status feeds. Tho it’s supposed to be a psychological mind bender, I guessed the truth (cuz come on! The author whacks u on the head with hints everywhere!) at 7%. Which doesn’t make for a riveting read.

It flowed well. There were some twists, including (view spoiler).

There were typos, just like the other book I read by this author, but not nearly as many. St
Cynema
A BRILLIANTLY TWISTED TALE OF PYGMALION AND MURDER… truth is in the eye of the beholder

“Once upon a time, there was a dirty girl on the streets and the man who would make her his.”

Okay, my mind literally exploded. Lily’s done it again in a twisted Pygmalion tale of psychological games that smacked me upside the head once again. As usual, her writing speaks to me on a subliminal level that blows my mind every time. Truth is in the eye of the beholder as murder, love, revenge, and redemption get a
Elle
4.5* soothe my soul STARS!!

My favorite author has a brand new spanking story.

description

A journalist Meadow Graham only has three days to uncover the truth behind a charismatic death row inmate, Vincent Mercier. One of the victims is her twin sister. During the interview, Vincent asked Meadow to exchange each other's stories since her twin wrote a diary. Meadow became consumed with angst and disbelief with Vincent's confession.

With dramatic past and present timeline, everything started from Meadow's twin,
Janie
3.5 stars. I loved this book and it was a definite 5 stars all the way until that absolutely craptastic ending. As a reader I went through so much to get to that point and I felt absolutely let down by the ending. There should have been more and one character at the end just pissed me off. I won’t put spoilers because it will ruin the story but I was left unsatisfied. And I guess it’s just me because I don’t see others complaining about it 🤷‍♀️ it was like one character got a lobotomy and I unde ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

“By standing where you are, you have a relationship with me already. Not only that, but you are my last victim, the woman who will forever mourn the last life I took. I will die in three days, but you will live on in your grief…and your hatred. And For that, I will also live on, until the day you take your final breath. It’s poetic, is it not?”

Wow…what a brilliantly written clever and compelling story. The synopsis had us intrigued yet it does not do this book justice. So dark, twisted, pass
Kahea
***5 ‘You Make A Wish, And Hope It Comes True’ Stars***

Lily White has done it again!

Wishing Well sucked in me from the start, frustrated the hell out of me numerous times (for reasons we’ll kind of address *BSEG*) gave me the FEELS (Yeah, didn’t necessarily expect that either) and left me with a weird mix of ultimate satisfaction with THAT ending while in my head I was thinking “But, but…” Simply put, the mind fuck was real and I absolutely adored it!

Vincent is an enigma, complex and yet sim
Patty
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, romance
** 3.5 / 4 stars **

Opening Line

"They are far too bleak, these places with their metal bars and razor wire, these holes where doomed men are tossed, awaiting the day when their numbers would be pilled and they would be walked down long halls to a room that would forever remember their last breath."

description

I went into Wishing Well not really knowing what to expect. I've never read anything by Lily White and the synopsis was interested but vague, yet the cover managed to catch my eye and I decided that
Courtney
Shelves: arc
This story is WOW!! Wishing Well is nothing like I anticipated and for that, I am truly grateful.

"The perfect timing of a fairy tale is tied to its tragedy…"

Whishing Well is Lily at her finest. She truly is in a league of her own with this twist tale. This is no ordinary fairy tale and it's one you must go into completely blind.

Alluring. Captivating. Intriguing. Spellbinding. Vincent Mercier is a man who will ensnare you in his web of half-truths and leave you questioning your own sanity.

You
Tears Of Venus, but humans call me Mina
I should've known this would mess me up. And it did. Completely. Spectacularly.
The worst part is, I only have myself to blame.
I should know by now that Lily White's books seriously mess with my head, and I do, I really do but what can I say?

Anyway, 1 year later and I still think about this book.
So thank you, Lily White for the emotional damage and thank you, Mina for being a masochist that always comes back for more. And yes I talk to myself, it's...therapeutic.

Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
This story trapped me in a revolving door of emotion. When it finally spit me out, it was with a heart shattered into a million pieces and having cried a river of tears

I really don't know how to place this book, it fits into so many genres and yet doesn't fit any at the same time. It will twist your mind, play with your emotions and take you on a journey unlike any other. I chose to read this book, which was an arc kindly provided by The Wandering Bookaholic, based solely on the blurb. Thank
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
***ARC received from Author in exchange for honest review***

Meadow visits Vincent in jail, 72 hours before he is scheduled to die. The identical twin sister to his victim, Meadow hopes to uncover more details of her sister’s death and to gather information she wasn’t able to obtain while reading her deceased sister’s diary. What Meadow is not prepared for is Vincent himself....

“Hot and then cold. Gracious and then cruel. Friendly and then unnerving. Vincent Mercier was a puzzle of opposites,
AJ's book-reMarks
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My new thing these days is to read a book without much knowledge beforehand, no preconceived notions or ideas, no hints, no thoughts of twists or turns within the pages or trying to get into the head of the author, just read the damn book, pure and simple. It truly is the only way to read a book these days. With that in mind, I have been trying to come up with a review of this outstanding book without spoilers for about a week and I’m not sure if I can do it. However, I can tell you how I felt a ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Fallen Into Tijan...: Wishing Well by Lily White [May] - (UTM™: Kylie) 1 9 Apr 27, 2018 01:15AM
Join the Wishing Well discussion! 1 16 Apr 18, 2018 06:54AM

• The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • Treachery (Antihero Inferno, #1)
  • En los zapatos de Valeria (Valeria, #1)
  • The Vanity of Roses
  • The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise, #2)
  • King of Wall Street
  • Someday, Someday
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Flames of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms, #1)
  • Renaissance Man
  • Valeria en blanco y negro
  • Valeria al desnudo
  • El Malo
  • For Her Sins
  • The Game Maker
  • Aftereffect (The Order of Ravens and Wolves Book 1)
  • Getaway Girl (Girl, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: Cursed Fates (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #5)
Lily White is a bestselling author who likes to dabble on the dark side of romance. She is most known for her Masters Series, Target This, Wishing Well, and The Five.

When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estate Series, and Because of Ellison (contemporary romance).

Lily enjoys stretching her writing musc

News & Interviews

“She’d fallen hard despite my warnings, had believed she could bring to life the heart of a man that had turned cold. Most women want to believe they can change a man, that there is some magic inside them, some trait, that will make him alter his ways. But people don’t change, not unless they want to.” 0 likes
“Cruelty stretched his full lips, the corners lifting with amusement. “She was mine to play with as I wished, Meadow. Penelope gave me that permission eventually. She admitted that without me, she could no longer continue living. She begged to be transformed into what I helped her become.” Pausing, he studied her face. “And she did become something truly special, a rarity in a world of facsimiles and replicas, of people who don’t have the balls to be who they are. I was, and I’m still, proud of her.” 0 likes