Start by marking “Tell Me a Story: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
Tell Me a Story: The Complete Series

Tell Me a Story: The Complete Series

(Story)

You've heard the tale of the poor girl meeting the billionaire, and their happy-ever-after. But what happens after that?

I'm Emma. This is the tale of how I met Caleb King, Florida's richest man. We fell for each other hard and fast during steamy story time at a local bar. Our relationship survived a fire, a journey into BDSM, my own insecurities, and one serious wardrobe m

To ask other readers questions about Tell Me a Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tell Me a Story

Paige Whitecotton
❤❤❤❤❤

Wow just wow. I loved in-depth flow of this story. Emma and Caleb’s love story was full of love and also obstacles. It was so well put together and so real. With Caleb’s amnesia and missing so much the way Tamara showed both sides hurts and fears was so real to life. What a great deep writer.
RoseyLovesBooks
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Story Series: Tell Me a Story - The COMPLETE Novel (Episodes 1-5) by Tamara Lush is a Contemporary Romance

Emma is the beautiful owner of a bookstore that hosts various events. One such event is Story Brothel, where an author reads her works to a customer for $2 per minute. Emma normally reads steampunk romance stories to hipsters. Until the night a flirtatious and attractive Caleb asks her to read him a story. Then Emma decides to try something different ... something she recently wrote ...
Book-Lovin-Momma
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a suspenseful, steamy story about Emma and Caleb. Touches on some "50 Shades" themes, and I enjoyed the book, but you do need to read the complete story to get the whole picture. There were moments that I didn't care for Emma's character, but we can't expect them to be perfect, it's their foibles that make them the person they are. Caleb was pretty solidly likeable and hot. I liked the suspense story line and the twists had me wondering, but I was happy with the way the story ended. I v ...more
Rosemary
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy and sweet at the same time. I was intrigued by the relationship between Caleb and Emma even though I found Emma a little immature. Definitely enjoyed and would read a new book from the same author.

I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Story Series: Tell Me a Story by Tamara Lush. This is the Complete Episodes 1-5 in this hot series, totaling around 525 pages. This is the story of Emma and Caleb going through their meeting and following different points in their lives. I really enjoyed their story and so glad that this is being offered in this great box set.
Tvicker
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: good-books
Really liked the characters in this series. Can't wait to find out about Collin
Marzena
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was an intense emotional ride. Characters were well developed. Steamy, hot read. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
SouthernAngel
Apr 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hot & steamy read with off the charts chemistry.
Emma
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not going to say anything about the story line as I don't want to give anything away, but I will say that this is a great read Tamara lush did a great job I highly recommend this to anyone who loves reading that don't mind little twists moments of omg that cant happen lol.
Teri
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Overall I have to rate this series 5 star. It most definitely deserves it. A complex multilevel story that begins so innocently with the reading of a story on a beautiful night in a cabana. What follows is a love story thru thick and thin and yes the unexpected. No one knew what would come out of that one reading, the love, pain, exploration, intrigue, the bond, the life, the experiences. This author reveals this story layer by layer book by book. She takes your emotions and plays you like a fid ...more
Eva
This book was written as a response for current of books like 50 shades of grey, it's definately 50 shades done right. 50 shades has nothing on this book.

Wow it's was whirlwind of emotions. I felt happy, excited, turned on, uncomfortable, angry , heart broken, sad and everything in between. It was so long but comepletely worth it. I devoured it. (I read it on wattpad where it's available completely free!)
I freaking loved the hero. He was sooooo perfect! Not a manwhore! Yayyy! I could just tell
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
I was really torn with this series! There were times I liked it and times I wasn’t sure what the reasoning was behind the storyline. I have to say overall, it was an enjoyable book until book 4, where the twist just really threw me through a loop that I didn’t expect and wasn’t the biggest fan of. I also feel like the twist was somewhat anticlimactic in the reasoning; something like that twist is a go big or go home type of twist. I did enjoy Emma and Caleb’s characters throughout the entirety o ...more
Amanda McCalip
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What an absolutely amazing read! This series absolutely deserves every bit of this 5 star review! This story starts out quite simple with a simple night. The journey that follows is an absolute true love story that takes you through the journey of being there through the good and the bad. The amount of emotions throughout this story just took my breath away. Tamara Lush wove pure perfection through the pages and left me so completely satisfied. The characters Emma and Caleb were just a pleasure ...more
Melisa
I binge-read the entire Tell Me a Story books this weekend. I was reading the last two in my living room and my sister came downstairs and I asked me why I was crying. I responded that “My book is sad”. That essentially sums up the end of the Tell Me a Story books. Caleb and Emma’s story is heartbreaking and beautiful. There were times where it frustrated me and times when I sobbed and read fast because I wanted to get to the happy ending. And then I hated myself for reading faster because I wan ...more
Kennedy Saunders
Jun 18, 2019 rated it liked it
🌟3.75 I liked this story. I do wish that it wasn’t broken up into episodes but that it be one seamless story with a bit more to tell fill out some areas. The last episode was the best! It made me think about my marriage and I tried to put myself in Emma’s shoes and that made this more real and helped me build a connection with the main character. By the end I was emotional. I did however find myself skimming through out the story here and there. And that usually is a sign that I’m not fully inve ...more
BookLover
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This author blew me away with this book!!

The story kept me captivated from the first page, and I finished it in about 3 hours. The characters are AMAZING and the storyline is like nothing you’ve ever read. I cried, I laughed, I simply felt every feeling possible when reading this book!! Emma and Caleb are this amazing, sizzling couple who go through SO MUCH. They have highs and lows and everything in between. But, they get their HEA and you want more. I simply am blown away by this book and can’
Calf
Apr 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was good, but the editing could have been better, and one of my pet peeves presented itself. Too many people incorrectly state a woman's married name as Mrs. Jane Doe. WRONG. Only as a divorcee does a woman use Mrs. followed by her first name and her husband's last name. Correctly, when married, a woman should ALWAYS be Mrs. John Doe. She also can be Ms. Jane Doe, but not Mrs. Jane Doe until she becomes single. We have allowed ourselves to nearly destroy proper etiquette, but there's no rea ...more
Kathy
Aug 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have read from this particular author. I am so glad that I had the chance to do so. This is a complete set so you not only get the first, you get all the ones that come after which is a great buy. I thought it was written well and the story was fantastic. You get a love story that is romantic with a lot of sex mixed in. Who wouldn't want that. It tugs at your heart strings. Fantastic. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader's Copy.
Karen Lathbury
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

What a wonderful story of Emma and Caleb. Me. Lush's story begins with them meeting for the first time and it's mainly told from Emma's POV, of how they fall in love, her insecurities loving a rich man and his reluctance to commitment. How she struggles when a tragedy happens and and has faith that they will have their HEA. Lol forward to reading more from this author.
shawna
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tamara's love story seem to be hot and romantic with just the right amount of drama

Loved sexy older men and Caleb sounded hot . Emma loved her name loved her style and personality she's someone I'd want as a friend. There courtship and marriage was so romantic and there sex was amazingly hot .
Stephanie
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

I've never heard about this author and this was an impulse buy because of the price. I'm really glad I one clicked it, this felt like a well round, written and sexy series. At times Emma got on my nerves and Caleb was the best through the series. I did felt a bit off during the third and fourth book. I felt disconnected with the story because I didn't like where the story was going but I understand why, the author ended it amazingly. I really like the writing, the story was mature and re
Colleen
Aug 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional read!

This was a great read! The emotions abd feelings of the characters...they were visceral. The sex scenes were steamy. I read it in a night because I just had to know what was going to happen!
Jill
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved every page!

I was completely hooked as soon as I started reading. This was the first time reading anything by Ms. Lush and I can't wait to read more of her work! You won't be disappointed!!
Lyd
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story

Wow what an amazing book. I loved Emma and Calebs characters and adored the connection they shared from the very beginning. A wonderful read to be enjoyed by everyone!
Azzie Parks
Jul 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Job

The author did a wonderful job with this book,she a new author to me ,this is the first book I've read by her but it want be my last. I loved all of her characters. She took me on a magic carpet ride I want soon for get.You keep writing and I will keep reading.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this one! I am usually not a huge fan of serials, but Tamara Lush killed it with Tell Me a Story! A Huge Five Stars!!
philomena mitchell
I loved this book, I really didn’t want any of them to end, I laughed and I cried, it really does pull at your heart strings, more please 😍😊
Casey Cross
Apr 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional!

This series had me laughing, crying, and everything in between. Very well written. I fell in love with the main characters.
Moriah
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. So hot and steamy and the chemistry between Caleb and Emma was amazing!!!
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Tell me a story - The Complete Series - Tamara Lush
⭐⭐⭐⭐

With hints of 50 Shades, Tamara Lush takes her readers on a literary adventure into some steamy and emotion filled situations. Caleb and Emma were charismatic and well developed characters and reading the whole story as a complete novel was a great intro to Tamara Lush’s work.
An enjoyable read and one I’d recommend for lovers of the 50 shades genre.

Tamara Lush writes steamy and emotional contemporary romance stories set in tropical locations. Her book Constant Craving was a 2018 RWA RITA® finalist in erotic romance.

She's married to an Italian and lives near a beach in Florida. For many years, she was an award-winning newspaper journalist. In 2017, she was one of 24 writers chosen by Amtrak to ride around the United States on a train and wri

Story (6 books)