Start by marking “Smart & Solo: The blueprint for efficient and enjoyable solo travel” as Want to Read:
Smart & Solo: The blueprint for efficient and enjoyable solo travel

Smart & Solo: The blueprint for efficient and enjoyable solo travel

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Ready to take your first trip alone? Smart & Solo is the blueprint for all solo travelers ready to conquer new experiences. Smart & Solo discusses why solo travel is beneficial to everyone, and provides insights & tips on how to plan your next solitary adventure. Discover ideas on how to maximize transportation & lodging choices, along with advice on how to ...more
Paperback, 1, 279 pages
Published March 12th 2019 by Nightingale Road Literature

To ask other readers questions about Smart & Solo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Smart & Solo

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Smart & Solo: The blueprint for efficient and enjoyable solo travel
Nicole Cuce
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great read if you’re wondering why or how to travel solo. Definitely inspired to check out a place by myself now!
Janai Williams
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've always been all about travel, but have been blessed enough to have a friend able to join. It wasn't until this past year my mom started to as I call it "Benjamin Button" and really catch the travel bug. As a retiree her availability doesn't always sync with mine, so I knew without a doubt this was the book to help get her started/live her best travel life SOLO!
Thomas
Apr 18, 2019
Randell Green
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Great information on how and why to travel solo. I enjoyed the section on being a responsible traveler! ...more
Amber Dickinson
Eugenia Baskin
Aug 17, 2019
Ria Verma
Dec 06, 2019
As a dual citizen of the United Kingdom & United States, Randell Carlton Green has always had a deep admiration for exploring new cultures. He is a Ravenclaw, fish & chips aficionado, and right now is somewhere anxiously planning his next excursion. When not adding new passport stamps, he resides in Arizona in the United States.