Start by marking “Write Through Depression” as Want to Read:
Write Through Depression

Write Through Depression

DO YOU WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR DEPRESSION?

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHANNEL IT INTO SOMETHING CREATIVE?

WRITING MAY BE THE ANSWER FOR YOU.

Write Through Depression is for anyone who wants to release their thoughts unedited and without fear of embarrassment or rejection. You don’t have to be a master of spelling, grammar or punctuation to make use of this book. Discover ho
Published March 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Write Through Depression, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Write Through Depression

Start your review of Write Through Depression
Sophie Bowns
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful self help book. I had the pleasure of reading this on my bus commute today, and I have to say that it resonated with me. The book offers helpful tips and advice and is designed as a workbook where you can keep track of your own progress. Although I didn’t complete the workbook itself, I did take a note of some of the lists and will refer back to this book if I ever need them. Bravo Natalie!
Ellie Williams
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: finished
Wonderful.
Such a lovely presented piece. I related to a lot of what Natalie was saying and I have also experienced much of what she had gone through. I will do the challenge and let her know how I got on. Great read, very hopeful and enlightening.
Heather Kirchhoff
Write Through Depression is a good resource to have if you're struggling or have struggled in the past. It gives a lot of good tips and suggestions. Definitely worth checking out. The questions are a nice touch and gives you something to think about.
Kimana McCallum
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was a wonderful book with a lot of great questions and information to help you. Natalie's writing made it feel okay to share whatever was on you mind while engaging you to keep reading.
Jasmine Shouse
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Excellent concept, and Natalie Roberts has a clear resounding voice. I struggled to get through only due to the numerous run-ons and occasionally jumbled language. With an editor to clean it up some, this book could be really amazing.
Sonia cristina
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book. I had depression not far ago. I read it for curiosity, some parts of the book look like you were writing about myself. More people need to talk about depression. Thank you. Well done Natalie. Xx
Cassandra
Aug 23, 2017
Debasish Paul
Nov 09, 2018
Natalie Roberts
Mar 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Julia Scott
Mar 20, 2019
Kelsey Brana
Mar 27, 2019

• Ten Interesting Things about Human Behavior
  • Into Exile (Teutevar Saga, #0.5)
  • Is It Just Me?
  • The Stolen Kingdom (The Stolen Kingdom #1)
  • The Lady from the Black Lagoon: Hollywood Monsters and the Lost Legacy of Milicent Patrick
  • So Much I Want to Tell You: Letters to My Little Sister
  • 君は僕のお姫さま[Kimi wa Boku no Ohimesama]
  • Grow Your Author Platform: Generating Book Sales with Your Website, Email Marketing, Blogging, YouTube and Pinterest Using Content Marketing (Marketing For Authors, #2)
  • The Jinni Key: A Little Mermaid Retelling (The Stolen Kingdom #2)
  • The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil A Rún, Volume 8 (The Girl from the Other Side, #8)
  • The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil A Rún, Volume 7 (The Girl from the Other Side, #7)
  • No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!, Vol. 15
  • Nightwing, Volume 4: Second City
  • Nightwing, Volume 3: Death of the Family
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール:re 16 [Tokyo Guru:re 16] (Tokyo Ghoul:re, #16)
  • How Your Book Sells Itself (Marketing for Authors, #1)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection, Vol. 1
  • The Savior's Champion (The Savior's Series, #1)
Natalie is a Freelance Writer, Amazon International Bestselling Author & Blogger.

She writes for print and online magazines, as well as copywriting for a variety of platforms.

Her specialist subjects include self-help, personal development and social care.

She signed a book deal with Jessica Kingsley Publishers in February 2015. Mouth Care: An Essential Guide for Carers is specifically aimed at pr

News & Interviews