Start by marking “The Nightmare House (Defenders of Dream, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Nightmare House (Defenders of Dream, #2)

The Nightmare House

(Defenders of Dream)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
What do you do when your house is giving you nightmares?

Ferntail the cat is quite proud of being the guardian of young Jaela's dreams. But he can do nothing about the nightmares that the house is giving the whole family.

For that, a dog must be called in.

But when the dog arrives, he isn't the big, tough German Shepherd or Rottweiler that Ferntail hopes will be able to brin
Published March 15th 2019 by Wonderland Press

To ask other readers questions about The Nightmare House, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nightmare House

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Nightmare House (Defenders of Dream, #2)
Sea Caummisar
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read anything and everything. I change genres, often. I won a copy of this in a giveaway. If I had a child, this would be the kind of story I would read with them. I love animals, and I love imagination. This story is full of both. The story is basically about a cat, who protects their child owner from nightmares that the house is causing. Then the girl gets a dog, and the dog helps the cat and the girl fight away the evil of the house (in their dreams).
It was a very quick read, and I actually
Vanessa
marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2019
Louve
marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2019
De Kenyon is a writer and mom who lives near Denver, Colorado, in kind of a boring suburb, where she passes out horror books for kids every Halloween and has shelves full of weird crystals and skulls and one of those machines that you have to put in fifty cents every time you want candy. If you don’t want your black jellybeans, she does. The three neighbor kids next door think she might be a witch ...more

Defenders of Dream (3 books)
  • The Society of Secret Cats (Defenders of Dream, #1)
  • The King of Cats (Defenders of Dream, #3)

News & Interviews