Start by marking “A Gift of Jacinth” as Want to Read:
A Gift of Jacinth

A Gift of Jacinth

(Wishes & Dreams #2)

Douglas needed a miracle. What he got was a genie...

Ebullient and cheerful, Jacinth loved
Published June 4th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Gift of Jacinth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Gift of Jacinth

Start your review of A Gift of Jacinth
Wendy
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
When I saw the cover of A Gift of Jacinth, I knew this would be a sequel to Wishes in a Bottle. In that book, I had already met Jacinth, the djinn who was looking after Julian, when he was trapped in his bottle. And she was hilarious, so I was very happy to see she got her own story.
The story starts with Douglas, who is desperate. His ex has abducted his children and he longs to have them back. Already two years he has been searching for them. When he stumbles upon an old teapot, he decides to b
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this dreamy and romantic story of wishes that ‘d come true. It was like reading a fairy tale with real people falling in love, it was dreamy, but with a wicked sense of humour and a strong vibe of love. Needless to say that I loved reading it, I loved it so much that I bought the first book too, this is book 2 of the series. What is it all about:
Cathleen McKinney
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This Book is AMAZING!! The Author captures you from Page 1! I’m not usually into this type of book (Super Natural, Genies, etc.) I am into Romance! I Love this so much, I am going to grab Book one and can’t wait until September!! I also want to grab some of her other books now! You really should try it!! You may be like me and fall in Love with it!
Sarah Cunningham
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by this author. I really like the writing style. It was very descriptive and I enjoyed the bits of humor. The characters were enjoyable. I’d really like a second story written about Cat or Troy. I would recommend this to some looking for a sweet story with interesting characters.
Dawn Schlicher
Jun 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing! This author captures your attention from the very first page. I couldn't stop reading it! I can't wait to read more books by her.
Rachel Talavera
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
Crazy GOOD.

In a world of the normal run of the mill plots, this one is way different than anything else you will read.
Victoria Stolte
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute and interesting read with likable characters and a bit of drama mixed with intense emotions through out. I found it refreshing to read about a female “genie” and interesting as well as I had never read a story like this one before. This was my first book from this author and can’t wait to check out more!
Jenny Schwartz
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"A Gift of Jacinth" by Allie McCormack stars a genie - Jacinth - and a single dad. The troubles and drama of modern life - family can be both joy and heartwrenching agony (his children's mom is bad news) - are beautifully explored in this gentle love story. The touch of magic adds to the romance, but it's Jacinth's compassion that I enjoyed most. This novel is magical in the best way - a celebration of love.
Jenn Bradshaw
Allie McCormack has another winner with book 2 in her Wishes and Dreams series, A Gift of Jacinth. Humor, romance, and touching drama mingle in this semi-sweet Djinn romance.

Jacinth is still a young Djinn, at a mere 900 years old. And she is not, repeat NOT going to fall in love with a human. Ever. That ended badly for her mother, after all. So when her new sahib (master) wishes for only one thing - the two children his ex-wife abducted, she does her level best to NOT fall in love with them, or
Angel Hatfield
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Veterinarian Douglas McCandliss considered himself an ordinary kinda guy with an ordinary kinda life. He had no idea why he'd bought the old silver teapot, and when a young woman appeared before him claiming to be a genie, he almost wished he hadn't. If only she wasn't so damned cute. Ebullient and cheerful, Jacinth loved granting wishes and helping people. So she was thrilled when her teapot's new owner, a single father with custody of two young children, asked her to stay until he could find a ...more
Scott
Erin Martin
Richard Brandt
Christa Bengtsson
Jun 06, 2019

• Blue Blooded (Lord & Lady Hetheridge #5)
  • Guarding Gabriel
  • Deadly Ties: A Political Thriller
  • I Can't Sleep
  • Fires in the Night
  • Hunting Fiends for the Ill-Equipped (The Guild Codex: Demonized, #3)
  • The Forgotten Commander (Lost Planet, #1)
  • Murder in St Paul's
  • Ice Blue (Lord and Lady Hetheridge, #1)
  • The Man on the Porch
  • Blue Murder (Lord and Lady Hetheridge, #2)
  • Something Blue (Lord and Lady Hetheridge, #3)
  • Black & Blue (Lord and Lady Hetheridge, #4)
  • House of Shadows (The Victorian Gothic Collection Book 1)
  • Do Not Awaken Love (The Moorish Empire #4)
  • None Such as She (The Moorish Empire Book 3)
  • The Cup (The Moorish Empire #1)

Wishes & Dreams (2 books)
  • Wishes in a Bottle (Wishes & Dreams, #1)

News & Interviews