Start by marking “The Dream Weaver: Book One” as Want to Read:
The Dream Weaver: Book One

The Dream Weaver: Book One

(The Dream Weaver Series #1)

Published March 17th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about The Dream Weaver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dream Weaver

Start your review of The Dream Weaver: Book One
Kyle
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I liked what the concept of the story was about because it was something new. It’s something that has a solid plot with a good twist which leaves you ready to see what’s going to happen next. From the beginning to end, there is something drawing you in at every corner. It all leads up to the insane (in a good way) ending that gives you so many questions to what is going to happen next. Excited for the next book in the series.
Mercedes Garcia
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book. I'm not one to binge read but, I just couldn't stop reading chapter after chapter!!! Just searching to see what would happen next. I always knew that we have the ability to transport our spirits while dreaming but Chantae takes it to another level: physical transportation via REM. Awesome!!! And totally left me hanging and wanting more!!!! Cliff hanger ending!!!
Bring on Book Two please!!!
Brittany Gathing
I love this book! From the very beginning to the very end I was pulled in. Her characters are believable a relatable and I felt like I was walking with them through each one of their journeys. I've always been a person to read into my our dreams and as a kid I Even believed that dream travel was possible, so reading Chantae's story and being able to see it unfold in her unique way is amazing. Another thing that I love about this book is the diversity of her characters. So often I read fantasy bo ...more
Deitra
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When I started this book I was excited to find it was one that I didn’t want to put down. Dreams are a concept that really intrigue me, and I love how the author explored the idea of dreams using fantasy. A new world is created and the beginning explorations happen in this exciting debut novel. The characters kept me intrigued and I was taken on a journey filled with surprises, intrigue, romance, betrayal, friendship, and fun. When I finished, I instantly needed the second book because it ends a ...more
myriam oliver
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Dream Weaver

She has woven a tale that pulls you into this intriguing world where fairy’s live, and then the roller coaster ride begins.i recommend this book to anyone who likes to travel when they read, if you love intrigue suspense and romance this book is for you. I am eagerly awaiting the next book in this series, definitely a five star read .
Tasha
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed this book but now I'm stuck with questions. Who will be the chosen one, and is she going to be the first fairy to get wings in centuries? I've got a strong feeling Oberon is gonna end up giving himself away and further push Rhiannon into the arms of Kalen. Those two fit together better to me anyways. Ready for part 2
Naenaefai
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read cannot wait for book two

Patiently waiting for book two this is an interesting read. This is a start to a good series of books
Jennifer Schell
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Read!

Once I started, I couldn't put it down. This story is an original piece of art. It was suspenseful and kept you guessing until the end. And oh my gosh that ending! I loved the main character and I can not wait to read the next one!
Trelawney
Such a Mix

So I can’t decide how I feel about this story, to be honest. The story itself is intriguing and makes me want to read the second instalment, but I’m so confused about where it could go that I’m just unsure.

There were a number of things I didn’t like. The content and word choice is definitely young adult, but the actual writing style felt a lot more juvenile. I don’t know if it was a lot of telling rather than showing but sentences just felt... immature? Young? I’m not
La Tay Minette
Didn't Hold My Attention

I'm about 75% in and it's taking me MONTHS to read this. The concept was there, but the author lacks in story telling. Details are inconsistent (IE: The dagger - Dude was told about the dagger when she went in his dream. Fast forward to when they were going to the base and he's surprised about the dagger...), way too wordy in a lot of parts (IE: The salute in the beginning could have been described WAY better) and quite clunky, emotions shifted way too fast and unbelievab
BookLooksbyB
Jun 19, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a really fascinating read that wasn’t anything that I expected it to be. The only major critique I would have for this book would be the world building, imagery & descriptions of the world and the characters that play a role in it. This story has such unique & cool concepts that I wish there was more space & time given to painting the picture of it all for the reader. This is the first book of the series & from how this ended so I’m interested in seeing what else the aut ...more
Julia Goldhirsh
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unique and palpable characters

I really felt dearly for the characters. I connected with Kalen's honesty and openness. Rhiannon's inner conflict and guilt over something she'd had little control over tugged at my hearstrings. The world building had great details sprinkled throughout giving you just enough for your imagination to fill in the rest. Overall, I look forward to seeing more from this author.

Side note- There were a few minor things the editor missed, but nothing that really p
Karina Mistry
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was an amazingly well-written book that draws you in from the first chapter. I loved every minute of this book. I am dying in anticipation of the next book because the cliffhanger at the end was brutal in the best way.
Sara Kjeldsen
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book's unique take on the fairy life. I've never read a fairy story before and I enjoyed this one. I kept turning the pages because I wanted to see what happens next.
Jacara Watkins
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I've read that has a black protagonist as a fairy👏🏿 Love the theme of the book. Overall this book was great.
Fatimah Evans
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

This was a wonderful read! There were so many surprises as the story continued. I can’t wait to read the 2nd one!
Michael Beyer
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This writer is very good with plot and will develop into a very good story-teller.
Tiffany Petito
Patricia-Ann LaPierre
is currently reading it
Carrie
Aug 11, 2019

• BloodGifted (The Dantonville Legacy, #1)
  • The Perfect Waters: Odessa. Book One (An African American Mermaid Paranormal 1)
  • Thirsty: A Paranormal Savage Love
  • The Sphinx (Scorned by the Gods #1)
  • Fate's Fools (Fate’s Fools, #1)
  • Chronicles of Pelenor Trilogy Collection: (Heart of Dragons, Court of Shadows, Order of Valxiron)
  • The Last Vessel (The Chronicles of Luna Moon, #1)
  • Queen of Dragons (Queen of the Dragons, #1)
  • Night of Dragons (Queen of Dragons, #2)
  • A Hunter Touched My Soul Naki and Joziah: Deadly Secrets Novella
  • Chrysalis Lights (The Vampire Diaries: Bennett Witch Chronicles Kindle Worlds)
  • Spell of Love (The Dark Orchid #3)
  • Rise Of the Phoenix: The Change Novella
  • The Last Vampire: Books 1-3
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
  • Power of Lies (The Dark Orchid, #1)
  • Howl for Me (Golden Moon Shifters)
  • Fire Savior (Dragon Shifter Warlords)
Book 2 of The Dream Weaver Series - The Dream Deceiver - is now available for preorder on Amazon.
Chantae writes how she reads - which is to mean that she likes to get to the exciting bits AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Her writing reflects that as her focus is on taking you on a fun ride. Writing motto? "I'm here to entertain you, not teach you."
Chantae Oliver has lived a life seeing the world with c

The Dream Weaver Series (2 books)
  • The Dream Deceiver (The Dream Weaver Series Book 2)