Start by marking “Finale (Caraval, #3)” as Want to Read:
Finale (Caraval, #3)

Finale

(Caraval #3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  8,790 ratings  ·  1,914 reviews
"With lives, empires, and hearts hanging in the balance, Tella must decide if she's going to trust Legend or a former enemy. After uncovering a secret that upends her life, Scarlett will need to do the impossible. And Legend has a choice to make that will forever change and define him"--
Published May 7th 2019 by Flatiron Books

·  8,790 ratings  ·  1,914 reviews

Stephanie Garber
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

Tour Update: Bustle has just revealed all the stops for the Finale tour, along with the first chapter of the book! https://www.bustle.com/p/see-where-fi...

Update: My US publisher has just announced their preorder gift for Finale. They've created 1,500 Decks of Destiny and if you're a US resident you can get one. For more information check out their site: https://read.macmillan.com/promo/fina...

Update: Finale finally has an official summary! The one that's been up is from an early draft--and no l
Chaima ✨ شيماء
I refuse to die until I read this book and find out what the hell is Legend's agenda and that’s a THREAT
Travel.with.a.book
Yes I've finished reading one of the best series of all time, and Stephanie is a HUUGEE stunner, she's absolutely fascinating and I enjoyed every aspect of the book, not even a single act didn't disappoint me! Finale is completely different from Caraval and Legendary it's just more enchanting but in a kind of way darker and alluring!
The structure of Caraval World is so unique and brilliant that I wish I was living in it, all the details of the book are so wonderful and you can feel every page i
Chelsea Humphrey
"Every story has four parts: the beginning, the middle, the almost-ending, and the true ending. Unfortunately, not everyone gets a true ending. Most people give up at the part of the story where things are the worst, when the situation feels hopeless, but that is where hope is needed the most. Only those who persevere can find their true ending."

This is definitely a review I never thought I'd be writing. I've been fangirling over the Caraval series since an arc landed in my lap in 2016, and I ha
jessica
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
‘a love worth fighting for. a dream worth dying for. an ending worth waiting for.’

i mean, i dont think i can describe this book any more perfectly than that - the blurb from the inside cover jacket. in essence, this is exactly what this story is. and i think many caraval fans will be pleased with this finale and find it worth the wait, as i do.

this isnt my favourite installment in the series, as it takes on a different pace and direction than the previous books, but its still unbelievably goo
Grace (BURTSBOOKS)
WHOS POINT OF VIEW IS IT THOUGH
Zainab
Mar 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-releases
Man, I should not have kept my expectations this high :/
I was wayy too excited for this to come out. You know how hard it is to wait a whole year for a book- only for it to turn out to be garbage.
I refuse to believe this is related to the Caraval series. I just cannot believe it. There was so much in the previous books and this one didn't have anything except for a LOT of cringey- very cringey- romance.
I think the author got wayy too carried away with her fans' request for more Legend and Tell
Angelica
I am conflicted.

This book had so many flaws. But also, I kinda loved it? But also, maybe I didn't. Honestly, I have no idea wtf is going on.

With a title like Finale, I half expected this to be the greatest ending to a series ever written. It also didn't help my overinflated expectations that I had recently read Legendary for the first time and loved it. In the end, it was all a pretty anticlimactic end.

First of all, let it be known I am mostly here for these characters. The plot is nice and all
Candace Robinson
After the ending of Legendary, I was praying to the skies that there would be a third book because the way the second one ended was not enough! And the games, oh how I do love the games!

This one is told from POVs from both Scarlett and Tella. Scarlett has always been my favorite but Tella was good too—even though she could be frustrating at times! There was too much back and forth going on with her, Legend, and Jacks! However, I think my heart called most to the devious little Jacks. It was a pu
Stacee
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don’t think it’s a secret that I have loved every book of this series, so when I was approved for an arc, of course I dropped everything.

Scarlett and Julian were my favorites, so I was thrilled to get more of them in this story. Tella and Legend are something entirely different. I will admit to getting a slight bit irritated with their constant push and pull. Obviously I was just waiting for everyone’s HEA because the story unfolds just as it should.

Plot wise, it’s like two separate parts of t
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Eeeeeeek! I loved that ending so much.

It didn’t have quite so many shocking reveals as Caraval or Legendary, but it still held that aire of mystery and magic the previous two had.

I missed the game-like atmosphere but also felt the moving away from it truly showed the growth of our main characters. Things are much more serious now and it’s time to remember this is not a game.

Most of all, much of this story centers around unraveling the emotions and feelings of others and embracing one’s own tr
Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink
Ohhhhhhhhh. Please excuse me while I die of feels 💀🖤🖤🖤
This was everything. This series is everything.

Full Review to come soon!
Jessi ♥️ H. Vojsk
She was the hero of her own story, and it was time to save herself from him.

Story 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Tella won Caraval only to be left by legend on the steps of the temple. He broke her heart, hurt her deeply. But then a letter came and he promised her a price.
Night by night he visits her dreams, trying to make her stay with him forever. But only for a price.
But the fates came back to life, more vicious then ever. And secrets about her mother make everything even more complicated and chaotic.

This book was
C.G. Drews
ok w o w I am just overwhelmed with all the feelings I have about this book!! Look, I won't lie: I am absolutely in love with Legendary. It definitely is my favourite of the trilogy and 10/10 did wholly take my soul with it's viciously gorgeous games and murderous love. And then here we have Finale to round it all off, and...that's a lot of pressure. There are spots I'm disappointed in? But over all it was the magical feast of wicked delight that I was waiting for.

...also I'm so freaking sad it
Hamad
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review and other non-spoilery reviews can be found @The Book Prescription

Actual Rating: 4.25 stars

🌟 Do you know that student that used to sit in the back seat, was OK but at high school they suddenly had this glow up and got the highest marks?? Finale was that student for me!!

🌟 I will alw
Nilufer Ozmekik
Five fantastic, riveting, Crimson and Legendary stars!
I had a marvelous time as I was enjoying my hours by turning the pages and capturing my mind inside Caraval series’ colorful, perfectly designed and depicted world which is Wonderland meets many fairytales! It’s a great combination of tragedies, urban legends, magic and lullabies!

I feel so sad the trilogy ended. Because I invested on the characters, mostly I enjoyed both of the love stories. As a heroine I loved Scarlett more. As a hero, Lege
Eryn
4.5 / 5 ~

Oh my freaking fruit-loops this was amazing! Part of me wants to cry and dance and sing — I’m going through too many emotions right now. This book, no, this series is phenomenal. As someone who adores stories/novels/plays revolving around magic, mystical characters, everything and anything forbidden … the Caravel series was an absolute delight.

And now because of how amazing this was, I’m going through a serious book withdrawal. So yay for me! Therefore, even though reading this was wo
Katie.dorny
May 09, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I’ve read fan theories that would have made a better storyline than what this holds between its pages.
This was such a disappoint.
Any thrilling or intriguing aspect has vanished. This has turned into a sappy romance novel that I was absolutely not signing up for.
It’s bland, repetitive - pretty boys, damsels in distress - blah blah blah.
The only interesting section was the backstories regarding the fates.
The actual plot-line regarding the characters? Way too rushed and linear for what I was exp
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤
And here we are-the end. There’s just something so magical about this series that goes beyond the actual, well, magic. The words transport you. The world makes you so thirsty for more. The boys are just so addicting and drag you in, even if you don’t want to…and the relationships make you stay.

I wish I could say that I wasn’t as big a fool for this series as everyone else…but I am. I am so trash for it and I just can’t seem to stop searching and fighting and clawing my way to all the editions of
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
A release date that was actually moved up? Yes!
---
Okay, I just finished Legendary and I already need this book! I hope we get dual PoVs from Scarlett and Tella because I think they both have a lot more story to tell.
Danielle (The Blonde Likes Books)
First, before I get into my review, If you haven’t read the first book in this series, Caraval, and its sequel, Legendary, stop reading here! This series definitely can’t be read out of order, and reading past this warning will definitely spoil things for you!

Now, onto the good stuff! I think Finale was probably my most anticipated book of 2019! If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you probably already know that I fell absolutely in love with Caraval and Legendary, and have been eagerly
Amy Risner

ARC provided by Flatiron Books in exchange for an honest review.

1) Caraval ★★★★
2) Legendary ★★★★

This review pains me to write because I was truly expecting a 5 star read.

I have always thought highly of this series. I loved how Caraval focused on a game and the actors within the game. I loved how Legendary expanded that world and introduced us to the Fates. I truly believe this series could’ve just been a duology; extend Legendary to be a slightly longer book, tie up some loose ends, and call it
Umut Reviews
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad this series has finished. I loved the last book, and read it in a very short time.
I must say my favourite of all was Legendary, but I do love them all and it's my favourite YA series.

I admire Garber's imagination, how vividly she brings everything to life. Caraval world is so detailed and magnificent. I find it quite unique compared to the usual prince-princess structures of other YA fantasy series.
Another thing I love about these books is you never know if something is real or not
Katie
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For the most part I really enjoyed this book, but I really wish we saw more of Scarlett in it. When I heard that it was in both their POVs, I was super excited and expecting it to be split about 50/50 between the two, but I want to say that around 75-80% of it was Tella and I just really wanted more Scarlett. I think her chapters were more interesting, and I felt that a lot of the stuff with Tella was a bit repetitive. Overall, I still really love this series and for the most part, I think it wr ...more
Callie (BeverageandBook)
I need this book like I need air.
Ash | EmeraldBookOwl
[PERFECTION] 10 FREAKING STARS!!!!!!!!!!
"You were supposed to be as obsessed with me as I am with you."

😭😭😭 My heart felt like it had been ripped out from my still beating chest during the second half of this book for those of us who ship (view spoiler). God, this was an emotional and enchanting and magical journey. By the end, your heart is woven back together piece by piece by strings made of hope and dreams; embraced by a blanket made of love.

I'll post my full rev
Chloe
"Love really was another type of magic."

I'm gonna miss this world so damn much.
It's so unique and magical and I loved every second of every book in this series.
Even though we don't read about Caraval in this one, the plot with all the Fates was really interesting too and added more to the story.

AND we got to read more about Legend and Julian. I love them both and I love how they both care for the Dragna sisters. Not gonna lie, this book was a lot about their relationships but being a fan of r
Nastassja

*You can find this review on my blog*

“But I don’t want to feel differently. I want to feel love in its every form. I used to be so scared of it, but now I think love is another type of magic. It makes everything brighter, it makes people who have it stronger, it breaks rules that aren’t supposed to exist, it’s infinitely valuable. I can’t imagine my life without it. And if you felt any love in your heart, you would understand.”

Finale is one of the most anticipated books I've been craving to rea

Jenny  Baker
*Minority opinion*

I’m really surprised by my rating for this book. I loved Caraval and Legendary, so I assumed that I’d love this one as well. As much as I enjoy Rebecca Soler’s audiobook narration, even she couldn’t save it for me. I’m not sure if it’s even fair to rate the book when the issue could be me, especially since I had such great experiences with the first two books.

My attention wandered constantly. I really don’t know if the issue was the book or my mood, because honestly, sometimes
Julie Zantopoulos
Apr 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, read-in-2019
"Occasionally, there are minutes that get extra seconds. Moments so precious the universe stretches to make additional room for them, and this was one of them."

This book felt like one of those moments- like time stopped when I was reading it and I was back in the world of Caraval. Stephanie really stepped things up in Legendary and the stakes get higher in Finale in both plot and romance and I was living for all of it. Donatella and Scarlet are dealing with the information they obtained in Legen
YA Buddy Readers'...: Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber - Starting May 7, 2019 AND June 7th 2019 56 58 9 hours, 47 min ago
Addicted to YA: Discussion Leader Sign Up: Finale 4 36 Jun 11, 2019 05:17PM
[SPOILERS] "Finale" ending discussion 36 158 Jun 05, 2019 08:09AM
Let's talk about Legend 9 129 Mar 09, 2019 12:39PM

• Vow of Thieves (Dance of Thieves, #2)
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • The Midnight Lie
  • Kingsbane (Empirium, #2)
  • DEV1AT3 (Lifelike, #2)
  • Untitled (Nikolai Duology, #2)
  • Immunity (Contagion, #2)
  • These Divided Shores (Stream Raiders, #2)
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2)
  • Untitled (The Diabolic, #3)
  • Five ​Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns, #4)
  • Skyhunter
  • Soul of the Sword (Shadow of the Fox, #2)
  • Supernova (Renegades, #3)
  • War of the Bastards (Royal Bastards, #3)
  • Untitled (The Last Magician, #3)
  • Rage (Stormheart, #2)
Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by this page. I’m only on this site occasionally, so if you’d like to send me a message, please use the contact form on my website: http://stephaniegarberauthor.com.

I can also be found on Instagram, and I love connecting with readers. If you're looking for more information about my books, the most up to date news can be found on Instagram, but I also try to update

Caraval (3 books)
  • Caraval (Caraval, #1)
  • Legendary (Caraval, #2)
“Occasionally, there are minutes that get extra seconds. Moments so precious the universe stretches to make additional room for them.” 22 likes
“Most of my life, I’ve romanticized death. I used to love the idea of something being so tremendous that it was worth dying for. But I was wrong. I think the most magnificent things are worth living for.” 15 likes