Start by marking “Callum's Hell” as Want to Read:
Callum's Hell

Callum's Hell

She knew no chaos...until I claimed her.

She was a florist.
He was a serial killer.

She created beauty.
He created chaos.

She belonged to nature.
He belonged to the underworld.

She was an angel.
He was the devil.

She wanted to escape.
He trapped her instead.

They played a dangerous game with their lives at stake.
Where the winner took it all and the loser burned in hell.
Published May 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Callum's Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Callum's Hell

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description
description Miz Mason is by FAR my favorite serial killer author. Her books are always well written and well paced. Her plots are always engaging and twisted. Her anti heroes are always psychos yet strangely lovable at the same time. (lol) Her heroines are always strong and likable. The sex is always hot. There is never any OW drama, and they always leave me wanting her next book ASAP.

description
And all the above was true for this book as well.  It was a well-crafted and gripping story. Both main characters were wel
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_Callum_Teaser6

Love this author's serial killer romances and as usual, this one didn't disappoint.
This one is all about Callum and Giselle and their rocky road to there own personal happy ever after.
This is both dark and delightful at the same time and I really did enjoy myself.
These books are my guilty pleasure and I always usually read them in one sitting and this one was no exception.
Hot and heavy throughout this addictive read certainly delivers on all fronts.
Callum's backstory was absolutely heartbreaking
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
I have been obsessed with V.F. Mason's dark serial killer series for the longest time as the men are always dangerous and obsessive about the ones they love. I loved Callum and Giselle's story as it was consuming, edgy and had blisteringly hot sexy times that almost singed my fingers right off the pages! I could not get enough!

Without giving away any spoilers Callum's Hell was a dark and emotionally twisty story. Told through interchanging flashbacks from past to present, we learn the story of C
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
May 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
❝We are like two lost souls, drifting in this world, not belonging to anyone, too afraid to give our love freely without facing the consequences.❞

V.F. Mason is one of my go-to authors when my brain needs some darkish readings. If you haven’t read her and falling in love with the villain of the story is your thing, give her a chance.

Full review to follow.
Lynn
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-author
I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Prologue - 26 Chapters - Epilogue
Giselle & Callum’s points of view.

Godlee, I’m unsure of where to start. I guess I’ll start by saying I love V.F. Mason’s books. I love her imagination and creativity. But, Callum is hands down my new favorite Hero. Psychopath’s Prey was my favorite book—until Callum.

description

Honestly, I loved so many things about Callum that I can’t pinpoint just one. First, I loved how when Callum wanted someth
Julia ⏃  ✦ :The Romance Rebels: ⏃ ✦

"In this twisted myth of his creation, no one got what they wanted, and that's probably the most tragic story of all. "

I'm in the state of shook right now. It's two in the morning and I just finished Callum's Hell by V.F. Mason. It was such a gripping romantic thriller that will capture readers in an intricate web of lies and deception. From the very first page, I was hooked!

Callum's Hell is not a love story.
But a story of possession and control.
A king takes queen.
The devil himself will g
Kahea
***5 Stars***

Have you ever wanted to kick your own arse and pat yourself on the back at the same time??

I have a handful of times and I’m adding another one to that list because I cannot believe I waited this long to read a book by VF Mason. I’ve seen her other books and waffled, but never took the plunge...until now and this book had everything my dark and deviant heart could desire and I want more.

First off..Callum and Giselle, I adored these two. I wanted to hug them while Gibbs smacking som
April Symes
Callum's Hell by VF Mason is one serious mindblowing suspenseful romance read; one that even after I read it, had me questioning what I had read and had me in serious book withdrawals. I don't want to give much away but OMG , this isn't a love story but so much more!!! Its a case of pain, possession, and huge amounts of control. Callum is coming for his queen Giselle. Did anyone think it would be simple for him to just go about "getting " her? Nu uh... theirs was a completely complex and torturo ...more
Anna
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have enjoyed all of this author’s books and Callum’s Hell is no different. This author is so talented in how she makes the reader fall in love with a serial killer. Callum is damaged. His past is heartbreaking and will leave you teary-eyed and/or wanting to give him a big hug. He is calculating in his plan for revenge and his feelings towards Giselle are borderline obsessive. This author has created a strong, sexy, well-developed hero that even with all of his flaws, I loved. Giselle is a lika ...more
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
No one writes serial killer romances like V.F. Mason.
I’ve loved every book as much as the last..maybe more.
Callum..such a tortured soul. Giselle was his light. Their story was filled with so much pain but love did conquer all.
I cannot wait for Arson’s book and ...eeekkk Four Dark Horsemen series!
Every she writes is a MUST READ!
~BREAKDOWN OF RATINGS~

KFForever
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
kfforever

Reviewed by Anna on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

This action-packed romance by one of my favourite authors in this genre never fails to disappoint. A book where the antagonist becomes the protagonist and where revenge is the main dish of the day served cold.

Ga Books LoverX
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, have you guys seen this cover? So freaking hot! And the blurb? Completely enticing!

This is my first time checking out VF Mason and after reading Callum's Hell, I am trying to figure out where she has been all of my life! The books that freaking good guys.

Brace yourself because this is not a romance novel, this is possession and ownership and acknowledging that there are some truly horrible people out there in the world and both of our main characters have been victims of these hor
Hanan
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book pulled me in from the very start.
It’s raw,it’s gritty and extremely intense.
I loved Callum from the start.
Yes he’s a serial killer.
Yes is vicious.
But I didn’t care.
His story is twisted and complicated.
He’s also a man with morals.
You may think it’s a contradiction considering he’s a ruthless killer.
But you need to read his story to understand.
Callum is a very successful businessman and lacks for nothing.
Except his obsession.
Giselle.
Giselle,I loved that girl so hard.
She’s so loyal.
So sel
Joyffree
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-tbr
I think I say this with each new addition to our happy little serial killer family but Callum quite possibly has stolen my heart!

Callum swore that one day he would have his revenge. Those who tormented him forgot him, left him to die, they would pay tenfold for their crimes against him.
How do I even describe Callum?
A tormented soul forever scarred physically and emotionally from the traumas of his past. Angry. Vengeful. Obsessed. Lost.
Callum for me was very multi-faceted. Unlike the others, h
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
Shelves: arc-read

4.5 tortured stars!!

This author has a way with words. How does she make me fall in love with a group of serial killers, I have no f’in clue!

This book is dedicated to Callum. Callum (like all the other guys in the underworld stories) has massively fucked up past. Callum broke my heart. Callum healed my heart, damn him. The world let down Callum AND Giselle. But Callum will get them ALL back..

“Giselle can’t do anything but be a monster’s lover, even if it will kill every part of her soul.”

This boo
Renee
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

SHe knew no chaos....until I claimed her. She was a florist. He was a serial killer. She created beauty. He created chaos. She belonged to nature. He belonged to the underworld. She was an angel. He was the devil. She wanted to escape. He trapped her instead. They played a dangerous game with their lives at stake.

This is the story of Callum and Giselle. He is a serial killer and she has the ability t
R
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One author that knows how to make serial killers so hot, so delicious, so broken, so hard to let go....is V. F. Mason

Not to mention her man bun boys. Hot dangit this author sure know how to get to my heart with every single one of her books!

Callum is....a serial killer. Nothing to sweeten the fact. He is a cold blooded serial killer. He enjoys torturing his victims. Making them bleed. Begging him for mercy. Slow death until finally his victims beg him for death it self.

But his darkness come fr
Leanne
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really love this bunch of devious, devilish, delightful bad boys.
Micaden and Lachlan blew me away but Callum's story is heartbreaking and the equally soul destroying life Gisele led makes them the perfect couple.
I really appreciated the flick backs to Callum's youth, they added a depth and sorrow to his present situation.
And the way all the men from the serial killer series made an appearance and came together as the dysfunctional they all claim not be really made my day!

I've said before that
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
Each book I read by this author I’m in awe as I feel as if it’s her best yet and my favourite to date. Callum’s Hell is no different.

Callum and Giselle. Crikey you sure gave me a fab story. The twists and turns had me in a tizzy. I seriously didn’t know what way the story was gonna go.

No spilling any spoilers from me. I can’t recommend this highly enough. As soon as I started this I knew I wasn’t gonna move until I’d finished and I didn’t.
So so good. I can’t wait to read more from this author
Sassy Southern
May 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay!! This is my first book by V.F. Mason and it was very interesting and different and I liked it. It took me a couple of chapters to really get into this book. And once I did I wanted to hurry up and know everything and why and who and what. Callum's life was so horrible and unjust. And Giselle's was not a great one but she was treated very unfairly. Callum broke my heart over and over again just by what he thinks and the way Giselle is treated makes me so freakin mad I almost threw my kindle ...more
Tina Morgan
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay!! This is my first book by V.F. Mason and it was very interesting and different and I liked it. It took me a couple of chapters to really get into this book. And once I did I wanted to hurry up and know everything and why and who and what. Callum's life was so horrible and unjust. And Giselle's was not a great one but she was treated very unfairly.  Callum broke my heart over and over again just by what he thinks and the way Giselle is treated makes me so freakin mad I almost threw my kindl ...more
Shelli
This book was so dark and so good! Callum's childhood story broke my heart. No child should ever have to go thru what he did. Giselle had a slightly better childhood, but it was far from perfect. Both of these characters had painful pasts and had been hurt by the ones who are supposed to love you most. I hated all of her family, except for Grandpa! We get to see more of Arson and Santiago in this book too, and now I can't wait to read their stories!
I loved seeing Giselle and Callum together....
Paula White
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Loved it
Anna Green
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of KindleFriendsForever

Giselle Walker is your modern-day Cinderella, trapped in her wealthy family’s shenanigans. She was supposed to be married to Kevin but her evil younger sister snatches her fiancé right under her eyes. When she has no choice but to go along with her
Lynn Reynolds
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Callum MacRae is a man who seems to love what he does. Now he’s found a new obsession. He was an interesting man to try and get to know. One thing he’ll let you know loud and clear is that he’s very good at what he does. Giselle Walker kinda makes me glad that I don’t have sisters. I’m just glad that she has a good friend in Isla.

The author has grabbed my attention with how she’s gone about creating Giselle’s world. When you first meet her, you’re going to want to be in her corner - especially
Clare Harrison
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hes a serial killer driven by the desire to see people suffer. He doesn't believe in the waiting game, especially when direct action gets results quicker.

All her life shes been a bird in a cage, controlled by one person or another. Hes her choice, can she keep him, after all hes perfection isnt he?

Cameras and shadows. He sees her, he watches her. Shes perfect to him. He shall have his Queen.. or will he?

Twists and turns, murders and violence, love and flowers this book HAS IT ALL!

I love V.F Mas
Christina  Fender
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my holy wowsers! It’s been quite a while since a book pulled me in to the point I didn’t get much sleep and ignored friends and family to keep reading.

So what happens when a girl is obsessed with orchids and flowers meets a man who is a serial killer? Did I mention he’s obsessed with her and claims her as his before they ever even meet?

Our story begins with Giselle coming home early from school to find her sister and her fiancé in a very compromising position. Callum shows up and Giselle is
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Callum's Hell will bring out all range of emotions from you. The author has a way of writing a bad boy you should hate, but can't help falling in love with them.
Callum is a damaged soul that has been through what no one should be out through. He has come out on top and did what was necessary to survive. He has no soul and does not believe in love. He does however believe in revenge, and he will get the revenge he so desperately needs. We get a good look at what he went through, and you learn to
Misty
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The title says it all, this is all about the Hell that is Callum. So many times I was painfully breathless reading this story.

Callum is a dark, tall and sexy monster that has some very deep dark and haunting secrets. He knows exactly what he wants and will go to all costs to get his revenge without a hestation. Callum gives Hades a run for his money for sure. He is well known for always getting what he wants. He has his eyes set on his prize. Giselle is the opposite of him. She has a troubled f
LaShanta Charles
May 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure if this is a good wow, but it's definitely not a bad wow.

This book was an emotional maelstrom. It started out slow, but reading it was like knowing something bug was coming and knowing it would absolutely wreck you, but you still craved it.

Callum was an enigma. That man had some serious issues, but when it all came together who could really blame him. His childhood was a catch 22 because it was horrid, but it made him who he was and psycho or not, he was beyond succes
« previous 1 3 next »
Visit me on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2e1wFpE
Reader group: http://bit.ly/2iXZd0l
Website: vfmason.com
Instagram: authorvfmason
Twitter: @Author_VFMason

V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her mama over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn't happen.
Finally, when she was tired of all