Start by marking “IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND” as Want to Read:
IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Debut Author & Poet Kate Brumby offers the reader a comforting collection of inspiring poetry.

Kate uses devotional language to bring joy and calm in today’s world. This beautiful edition includes thought-provoking images, selected by Kate, sharing her timeless verse.

Light and heart-warming, In The Palm Of His Hand is the ultimate, modern gift of poetry.
Hardcover, 1st, 113 pages
Published March 19th 2019 by Daisa & Co

To ask other readers questions about IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND
Nick DeWolf
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of this book for review by the publisher. All the following rambling, tangential thoughts are my own.

Pie is great. Most people enjoy a good pie. There are so many styles and flavors, fillings and flutings. Really, if enough time were spent, you could probably find a pie for everyone. Apple, peach, the ever dreaded or revered rhubarb, fancy, simple, store bought, homemade, warm, cold, savory, sweet, even sometimes salted. There's boundless pies throughout the world, and to
Monique Santomauro
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational and a wonderful book to keep by your bedside or on your coffee table. I have enjoyed reading it slowly and when I need a positive message.
Susanne Baker
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful book of poetry that really lifts the soul.
I know that I will dip into this book often when I need some spiritual encouragement.
Gorgeous words that I will treasure.
A Staples
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazing collection of poetry. There is something for everyone in this book!

I’ve dipped in and out of it as I’ve needed to, finding comfort in Kate’s inspiring words. I’ve been through a lot in my personal life & this has really helped.

Each poem is profound and special in its own way, flowing brilliantly from start to finish. There is such a nice ‘feel’ to the book which only adds to the soothing effect.
Gemma Owen-kendall
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read poetry but i have had the privilege to meet Kate and wanted to read her writing. I really loved what she has put together for In the Palm Of His Hand. Thank you for such beautiful writing and words. This is the ideal book for anyone who is into poetry, wanting a taste of poetry and also for religion as well
Bethany Camille James
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: poetry-and-songs
Meditating and Marveling

The foreword really was very spot on. Beautiful and heart felt poetry for the LORD. In The Palm Of His Hand. What a lovely title. It moved me to tears from the start. I was blessed by this poetry book. Outstanding.

- Poetess Bethany Camille James

• Wide Sargasso Sea
  • A Bit Of Singing And Dancing
  • The Corset
  • The Penmaker's Wife
  • Robinson Crusoe (Robinson Crusoe #1)
  • Claiming Me (Diamond In The Rough, #1.5)
  • Reckless Rules (The Elites of Weis-Jameson Prep Academy #1)
  • Stay With Me (Diamond In The Rough #3)
  • Broken Rules (The Elites of Weis-Jameson Prep Academy #2)
  • Relentless (The Elites of Weis - Jameson Prep Academy Book 1.5)
  • Don't Follow Me (Diamond In The Rough #4)
  • Play With Me (Diamond In The Rough #1)
  • Promise Me (Diamond In The Rough #2)
  • Christmas Gifts: An anthology of seasonal stories
My parents have always loved books and encouraged me to read what I could. Diagnosed with Dyslexia reading was difficult as a child, but I improved. I persevered with my studies and graduated from the University of Ripom and York St John in 1989.

I first began to write in my 20s shortly after becoming a Christian, and also having been diagnosed with a malignant melanoma.

My debut publication In the