Start by marking “Vox Saeth: The Voice of Seven” as Want to Read:
Vox Saeth: The Voice of Seven

Vox Saeth: The Voice of Seven

An urban fantasy detective book that pulls out all the stops, Vox Saeth: The Voice of Seven follows Saeth, a shapeshifter, private investigator and cat person. A collection of three short stories, we accompany Saeth on three spine-tingling supernatural cases in the city of London, UK.

A supernatural detective like no other, Saeth is faced with vampires, other shapeshifters
Published April 27th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Vox Saeth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vox Saeth

Alexa Gray
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vox Saeth The Voice of Seven by Rosie Wylor-Owen

"Vox Saeth" bears all the hallmarks of a future book worthy of TV or film adaptation; the main characters are familiar and live among us in a kind of parallel, unfamiliar world of shapeshifters, vampires and the like. Justice and the ever-popular concept of good v. evil is key to 'Saeth's evolving talent for hunting down the baddies and righting the wrongs that we can all readily associate with and just how that is achieved, is often clever, surprising and always interesting. Youthful perceptio
Adena Lee
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Harry Dresden has his werewolf friends, but Jim Butcher never really writes anything from their point of view. This author fills in that little gap with this collection of short stories about a shapeshifter PI. While I had suspicions about how useful that talent could be, this little anthology spells it out. Out of curiosity, what exactly is Nexus?

Scarolet Ellis
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vox Saeth: The Voice of Seven by Rosie Wylor-Owen is a wonderful story that I have read and fell in love with. I love reading about mysteries and fantasies and this story has both in this story. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about fantasies and mysteries in their stories.

Jackie
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A too short but definitely full of suspense. It’s something not to be missed and ready for more. Don’t miss out once it’s released.
Nathan
rated it it was ok
May 06, 2019
Melissa Horn
is currently reading it
Apr 30, 2019
Rosie Wylor-Owen was born in Worcester, England at the height of baggy jeans and boyband popularity.

An award-winning author of paranormal, urban fantasy and science-fiction stories, her work has appeared in the literary magazines The Fiction Pool. Anti-Heroin Chic and Ariel Chart. Her work has also been featured on the Manawaker Studios Podcast and in the "Magical Crime Scene Investigation" anthol