Start by marking “The Orchard Book Of The Legend Of King Arthur (Orchard Collections)” as Want to Read:
The Orchard Book Of The Legend Of King Arthur (Orchard Collections)

The Orchard Book Of The Legend Of King Arthur (Orchard Collections)

3.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Unknown Binding
Published April 15th 2004 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about The Orchard Book Of The Legend Of King Arthur, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Orchard Book Of The Legend Of King Arthur

Hannah
Sep 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
I randomly found this while sorting through my old books and realised I never actually read it, and seeing as I'm re-watching Merlin at the moment I thought I'd give it a try. I LOVED it, I can't believe I've never read it before, it's such a brilliant story and I am completely in love with Gawain. This definitely won't be the last book I pick up about King Arthur!
Georgia Sharkey
BookDB
Oct 07, 2016
Brigid
Oct 13, 2016
Librarian Note: There is more than one author by this name in the Goodreads database.

Andrew Matthews was born in South Glamorgan in 1948. Andrew taught English in Hampshire after which he became a full-time writer. He lives in Reading with his wife and their cats. Andrew's work has been widely translated and he has made numerous appearances at schools and libraries throughout the UK.

Source: United