Start by marking “Supernova (Stars Align, #1)” as Want to Read:
Supernova (Stars Align, #1)

Supernova (Stars Align, #1)

One night. One tragedy. One choice altered the course of their lives.

After an accident ruined her life, Madalyn was broken. There was only one person to blame: the only man she ever loved. When a desperate choice destroys the best thing that's ever happened to her, she runs away and forces herself to try to move on. Only, the life she's made for herself is nothing short of
Published October 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Supernova, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernova

Start your review of Supernova (Stars Align, #1)
Rochelle
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
OMG, this book was amazing. I loved Madalyn and Jaxson. This book will give you all the feels and by the time you are finished, you will be wrung out but it will be all worth it. This book touches on so many topics that may be a trigger for some people or even help people who may not know what type of situation they are in. This book is a great story and I am happy that I was able to read it. I know some of what Madalyn has gone through, not to the extent but I saw myself a little in her and how ...more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is going to blow you away! It is one emotional rollercoaster that will have you all over the place. Jaxson and Madalyn have been through their own personal hell but made it through. This story is filled with layers of turmoil for both of them but clarity and joy comes giving them hope for a second chance to love. This story touches on some horrific events that may be triggers for some. Stacy writes a brilliant story that will draw your attention to domestic abuse and allow for thought ...more
Natalie Alice
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! This book was an emotional rollercoaster. So many inportant things happen in this story that one minute you'll be happy and the next you'll be crying.

I highly recommend this book
Jacie Lennon
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Kate Stacy and I can tell you it won't be my last.

I started this story, not really reading what I was going into...sometimes I just like to be surprised and boy, was I surprised. Kate's way with words is just beautiful. The emotions she brings out in each of her characters and the way she dealt with extremely tough situations in her writing left me in awe.

Jax and Madalyn's story was hard to read at times, I wanted to shake both characters and I wanted to hug them. Their
Lori
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a nice long read. Jaxson and Madalyn are meant to be. Well, they should have been, but tragedy strikes and Madalyn freaks out. Her decisions are emotion driven and she makes a huge mistake. Madalyn's mistake leads to further angst and it might have triggers for some. Luckily for her Jaxson is devoted, but how long can you hang on watching someone you love live life without you and knowing they may never love you again? A good read.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Sarah Sargent
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the world that Kate Stacy has created for these characters. We get a glimpse of Maddison in Kate's first book. Maddison left Jackson after an accident changed their lives forever. We see Maddison trying to move on and being happy. That is where we see things change in both of their lives even though they know that they are destined to be together. There are things that you will want to check if you have triggers. Absolutely an amazing read and I can not wait for more.
Nikkita
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not the best review writer, so I know that I'm in no way able to do justice to this story but I'm going to try.
This was my first book from this author, and let me tell you, it won't be my last. From the first page I was hooked! The way this author has with words and making you FEEL the emotions being written is truly phenomenal! She makes you work through all the feels to finally reach that happily ever after, but what a truly deserved happily ever after these characters find.
I can't wait
Karen Hoffman
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed

I read the Long Road Home and then this story! They were both incredible and powerful roller coaster ride of emotions. This one will lay on my heart for awhile. All of my favorite elements covered in one story. The only thing I would change.. I would have read this book before The Long Road hope.
Kenisha
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story

Grab your tissues!! This was a very emotional read. But this book entails a lot more that heartache. We have a greater love that knows no bounds and a family along with further will stick with you no matter the situation.

Looking forward to reading about the rest of the Sterling sisters. But great storyline dealing with a very sensitive and emotional subjects.
Pat
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was one roller coaster of a ride with the well written storyline and characters that were so well rounded that as I turned each and every page I felt like Madalyn and Jaxson jumped from the pages and pulled me right into their story as it unfolded!
Elvira
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book from the well developed and engaging characters that have plenty of steamy chemistry to the smooth flowing storyline.

Tammy Crawford
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! I loved this book. Madelyn and Jaxson was made for easy other. This book had violence, heartbreak, heartache, family love, and finally romance. My heart went out to Madelyn for what she went through. Couldn't put this book down. Highly recommend, but not for everyone
Karen
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating, intriguing emotionally deep romance story. The characters are intriguing. The well-written book kept my attention throughout, enjoyed reading. I have voluntarily chosen to read and review this book.
Natalie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I highly recommend this book
Shaztwirl
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lovely

A beautifully written story dealing with loss, abuse and thankfully a second chance at love. Have tissues at the ready.
Tayra Sanders
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you in.
Michelle
Oct 27, 2019
Karen J
Nov 18, 2019
Cheri Coombs
rated it did not like it
Nov 08, 2019
Jun 16, 2019
S.E. Roberts
Jun 21, 2019
Kate Stacy
Jun 29, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Rose Bush
Sep 27, 2019
Imelda  Fay
Sep 28, 2019

• Always Kind of Love
  • Reawakened (Unexpected, #3)
  • He Comes Home: A Small Town Romance (Shepherd's Creek Book 1)
  • Waiting On Her
  • Revived (Unexpected, #1)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Building Her Forever (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #2)
  • Breaking Her Defences (Thirty-Something in the City: The Coopers, #1)
  • When I Was You
  • The Tale of the Body Thief (The Vampire Chronicles, #4)
  • Anne Rice's The Tale of the Body Thief (A Graphic Novel)
  • Professional Boundaries
  • Breeder (Breeder, #1)
  • Silenced
  • Drawn (Drawn, #1)
  • Deviant
  • Let Me Go (Let Me, #3)
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
Ordinary life. Extraordinary love.

For more information on Contemporary Romance Author, Kate Stacy:

Visit her website: www.katestacy.com
Sign up for Kate's monthly newsletter for book news, giveaways, and more: https://mailchi.mp/8b8453a20698/kates...

She loves to connect with readers on social media. You can find her here:

Instagram: instagram.com/authorkatestacy/