Start by marking “Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1” as Want to Read:
Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1

Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1

(呪術廻戦 / Jujutsu Kaisen #1)

Yuji Itadori is resolved to save the world from cursed demons, but he soon learns that the best way to do it is to slowly lose his humanity and become one himself!

In a world where demons feed on unsuspecting humans, fragments of the legendary and feared demon Ryoma Sukuna were lost and scattered about. Should any demon consume Sukuna’s body parts, the power they gain could
Published December 3rd 2019 by VIZ Media LLC (first published July 4th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1, please sign up.
Yash Solanki So you can read 0 before 1 but not necessary. I recommend you read 0 after chapter 78, so that means after the second to last chapter of volume 9

Start your review of Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1
Dani ❤️ Perspective of a Writer
After reading Jujutsu Kaisen vol 1 I understand more why other battle manga titles are disappointing to some readers. While the story isn’t breaking new ground the setup gives us a great idea of how our jujutsu members will work together.

This sets up Jujutsu Kaisen’s world so quickly! Yuji is the type of kid I love to read in these battle manga. Good hearted, protective but also rash and daring. He eats a dangerous finger, come on that makes him so worthy of the hero title.

Megumi though won me
Andrea
chapter 1-7

Started watching the anime a few days ago (and its at episode 5 atm) so I went straight into reading the manga.

description

I'm more into reading romance, but I was really interesting world building and fantasy elements. I'm also really digging the characters, fighting, and magical lore.

Plus I might be a bit obsessed with Satoru Gojo--sue me.
sally ✿
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
currently reading: chapter 135

update January 19th: I am now caught up. It has broken me. I am depressed.

---

I have reached that point where I catch up with the anime and then start reading the manga because I am an impatient bitch.

Anyway. I'm really enjoying this series! It's that perfect blend of action and humor and amazing characters that I love with all my soul. I've always had a soft spot for pure and soft protagonists like Itadori Yuji. That boy deserves the world and all the happiness in i
Gemma ♕ antari.and.the.books
I love the anime of this series so thought it would be cool to go back and read the manga and I'm so glad I did!

This was great and they adapted this so well. Such a good start and nice to go back and refresh everything that happened.

I love all the characters so much but Gojo is my favourite!

On to vol 2!
Guess who
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 4-stars, manga, 2021
Yes yes the start was so good.
I also watched the anime but manga is so enjoyable and will continue it *~*
Amber
Oct 31, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This was an interesting start to what I hope will be a great series.

It’s dark and has some really disgusting looking creatures so in that regard I really liked it. However I didn’t really get the chance to like the characters yet in this volume. I like the overall story and the action but the characters are kind of bland for me. I know that it will take time as they develop to really make an informed decision about whether I like them or not though. I do plan on picking up more volumes to see w
Emetis
Shelves: manga, read-2021
chapter 1-7
Ammar Naaimi
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yup, this manga is still awesome
The Artisan Geek
2/4/20
This was great! The main character reminded me a bit of One-Punch Man and I really enjoyed the storyline.

You can find me on
Youtube | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Website
Sara Bakhshi
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First chapters make for love the manga.
dzmitry
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
this was a good start I can’t wait to continue reading, also my eyes are on gojo because damn....
Julie
*Reread 12/28/2020*
Honestly don't know why I decided to reread this volume a month later when I still haven't picked up the second volume, but I liked it more I think. I'm really hoping to love this series so my brain has already accepted it as a fave so I really hope it doesn't disappoint.

*Original Review 11/26/2020*
This is a solid first volume! The character designs are cool and the story is interesting. Also the little notes from the mangaka are cute. I like them.

Fushiguro is definitely my
amy ☂︎
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, german
Satoru Gojo if you read this im free on Thursday night and would like to hang out. Please respond to this and then hang out with me on Thursday night when I’m free.
James DeSantis
Feb 21, 2020 rated it liked it
This was pretty funny even if very shonen.

You have a guy, Yuji Itadori, who is in a after school club about spirits and demons and such. But when they open the wrong package, a artifact that's cursed. When a demon/spirit attacks the school Itadori steps up but so does another fighter who can summon creatures to help. In the end Itadori swallows the artifact and crazy shit occurs.

The best part about this series is how fast paced everything is. The fights are quick, brutal at times, and pretty f
Bea Villaflor
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-manhwa
First came across the anime and since Im waiting for new episodes to come out, I decided to read the manga in the meantime.

Characters are great, awesome fighting scenes and some funny bits. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is into supernatural series. A solid volume.
moodreader
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, manga
There was no new episode this week and I missed the characters so much I decided to pick up the manga lmaoooo

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND EVERYTHING

The pacing is fast which I adore because I’m never bored ya know :)
madu lantsov
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm obsessed with satoru gojo!!! 🤤🤤🤤 ...more
Anahisa
Feb 21, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
all u need to know is that I’m an absolute wh*re for found families, himbo protagonists, and gay subtext and this has it ALL in abundance <3
Alisa
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am liking this so far, but not loving. All the plot elements remind me of other mangas. The beginning reminded me Bleach a lot.
Effy ♛
cool cool
amanda
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I had died, or I had been the only to live the future wouldn’t be as bright.

There is something to be said about shonen manga. It can be too much at times. Sometimes you’re just not in the mood for constant action or an array of characters you know you’ll never be able to keep up with. When done right however it can blow you away and keep you engaged throughout the entire volume, nonstop battle scenes be damned. This is one such manga and I am so happy that I requested to read it and that I w
N.E.C.C.
Nov 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
I think i'm in love with this already.

What a great first volume this one was, i had so much fun with it. The art is fantastic, i love the characters and the curses designs. The fightscenes were fast and bloody. And the story was awesome, not so much of it that you get dizzy with so much information but enough of the lore of this world to want more. Also, loved the comedy.

The characters were incredible too, the main trio and Gojo-sensei complement perfectly and i LOVE Fushiguro's Shikigamis. Thos
Štěpán
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damn, this was good! Action-packed story with an interesting main character, cool side characters and good art. I am into that! It seems that this story will not shy away from gore and some heavier themes and be less shonen and more as seinen.

The demons/curses in this do remind me a little bit of Chainsaw man - but this was published first - however, even though they seem similar I find that the story is already different enough that similar setting will not be an issue. The only thing I think w
Kulwinder Singh
Nov 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
"𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚!"

The plot and the concept of curses is absurd and strange, but the characterization is brilliant. Gojo's blindfold really suits him. Overall, an average read.
Fatima
Oct 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was soooo fun to read
Delaney
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-books
Listen I binged all the episodes that I could at the moment, managed to find volume one in stock, read it, loved it, and now can't find any of the other volumes.
-cue the sadness-
Feyssa
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy the anime version so much, that means, of course I enjoy the manga version too. The second reason is... GOJO SATORU MY MAN😩✊
CylonRev
4.5. Awesome!! I just started watching the anime for this as well. I think both are amazing. The combination of magic-ish elements, creepy elements, and dark ones was very unique and interesting to me. I think the characters have a bunch of potential so I hope we get to learn more about them and this world in the future volumes. The anime also has amazing animation and really great voice actors btw......
that's my way of saying watch it and read it.......btw.....do...it....it awesome..ok bye..heh
SCPL Teens: Jujutsu Kaisen (Manga) 1 2 Dec 27, 2020 11:23AM
Goodreads Librari...: Add Page Numbers to Jujutsu Kaisen 1 2 12 Jan 15, 2020 08:05AM

• Chainsaw Man, Vol. 1
  • チェンソーマン 2 (Chainsaw Man, #2)
  • チェンソーマン 3 (Chainsaw Man, #3)
  • チェンソーマン 4 (Chainsaw Man, #4)
  • 進撃の巨人 31 [Shingeki no Kyojin 31] (Attack on Titan, #31)
  • チェンソーマン 5 (Chainsaw Man, #5)
  • チェンソーマン 6 (Chainsaw Man, #6)
  • SPY×FAMILY 1 (Spy x Family, #1)
  • SPY×FAMILY 2 (Spy x Family, #2)
  • チェンソーマン 7 (Chainsaw Man, #7)
  • 僕のヒーローアカデミア 26 [Boku no Hero Academia 26] (My Hero Academia, #26)
  • チェンソーマン 9 (Chainsaw Man, #9)
  • チェンソーマン 8 (Chainsaw Man, #8)
  • チェンソーマン 11 (Chainsaw Man, #11)
  • 進撃の巨人 32 [Shingeki no Kyojin 32] (Attack on Titan, #32)
  • チェンソーマン 10 (Chainsaw Man, #10)
  • SPY×FAMILY 3 (Spy x Family, #3)
  • Im~イム~ 1 (Im: The Great Priest Imhotep, #1)
aka 芥見下々 (Akutami Gege). ...more

呪術廻戦 / Jujutsu Kaisen (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • 呪術廻戦 0 東京都立呪術高等専門学校 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #0: Tokyo Metropolitan Magic Technical School)
  • 呪術廻戦 2 [Jujutsu Kaisen 2]
  • 呪術廻戦 3 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #3)
  • 呪術廻戦 4 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #4)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 5
  • 呪術廻戦 6 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #6)
  • Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 7
  • 呪術廻戦 8 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #8)
  • 呪術廻戦 9 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #9)
  • 呪術廻戦 10 (Jujutsu Kaisen, #10)

News & Interviews