Start by marking “Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2)” as Want to Read:
Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2)

Nothing But Wild

(Malibu University #2)

Dallas Van Zant…
Water polo god.
Shameless flirt.
Beautiful disaster in the most literal sense of that label.

Trust me, it’s not hyperbole. He’s in big trouble with the law.

What does this have to do with me, you ask? Unfortunately, a lot. For some reason, which I still can’t quite wrap my brain around, I’ve been talked into driving him around as part of his plea deal.

Problem
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 245 pages
Published December 15th 2019

Start your review of Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE Amazon: https://amzn.to/2BAHhnV

5 STARS

OMG I was waiting for Dora and Dallas' book and once I got it I couldn't put it down!I devour it, I fall in love with everything!The characters were well developed and the story amazing!Paola Dangeligo delivers a heartwarming,sweet and fun read!

description

Let's start with the romance , it was so good, I loved how everything starts with these two and I liked how they first started as friends and then to something more!Dallas intrigued me a lot and he isn't at all
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Dallas makes an awesome book boyfriend!

I had some real issues at the beginning of this book, but after about 20% it was much better and I really ended up enjoying the story and the characters. This story was about a sweet girl named Dora Ramos who has a lot of insecurities but is crushing on the hottest guy at her college. His name is Dallas Van Zant and he is the best player on the water polo team and quite a player with the ladies as well.

My main problem with the beginning of this book is
Malene
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nothing But Wild is a wonderful and heartfelt friends to lovers romance. D & D aka Dora and Dallas made me smile from ear to ear. At first sight these two seemed incompatible but turned out to be highly compatible. Both struggled with finding themselves and together they ended up finding solace, a beautiful friendship and a strong love in one another.

Their first meeting is a memorable one for both of them. A drunken kiss.
Dora is an insecure and inexperienced woman but outspoken and honest
Jen
4 Stars

For most of her life, Dora Ramos has done her best to blend into the woodwork. Now a junior in college and suddenly sharing a dorm suite with 3 outgoing roommates, Dora finds herself wanting more than to just be the quiet girl in the corner. Her fascination with Dallas Van Zant, water polo god and collector of one night stands, isn’t helping things. She can’t help but feel like a bumbling fangirl every time she’s around him. Still, when she gets her chance at a kiss with a drunk Dallas,
Toni
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2019, new-adult
Dora and Dallas couldn't have been more different if they tried. Dora Ramos is a quiet volunteer at an animal shelter. She comes from a very supportive family of two fathers who taught her unconditional love. Dallas Van Zant is a madly attractive, rich as croesus, wild, wild water polo god whose parents went through a bitter divorce and taught him that love has to be earned. And yet, it is Dallas Dora has a long term crush on, and it is Dallas Dora kisses at a sorority party. What? Kisses? A ...more
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
I have been waiting for Dallas’s book for awhile, and all I can say is HE IS MINE!

From past books, we have seen Dallas be goofy, a playboy, and lack emotions about living on the wild side. It’s not that he thinks consequences don’t apply to him, it’s just that he doesn’t care. He is just living his life going through the motions and hiding his true self.

From the first page of this book, you will realize his personality is his cover. Deep down he is smart, thoughtful, and wanting someone to see
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

photo BE80F88E-873F-4936-87AA-E35A351D5A48_zpsvcpcjvlo.jpg

Dora Ramos is almost 21, and a college student in California who attends Malibu University. She’s always been the good girl, rule follower, and focused on her academics. She’s tired of disappearing into the background, and wants to be noticed. She feels like she’s missing out, and is done waiting on the sidelines for life to happen. It’s a new year, and she wants to be a new Dora. She’s promised herself she’ll make an effort this year to put herself
NiCoLeTa E.
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4 "Kitten!!!" stars***

And it came the time for D&D's story to be delivered!!!
And what a wonderful and heartwelming story it was!!!
It's not a secret that I'm enjoying very much P.Dangelico's stories, and there is no exception...
After Nothing but trouble, i was wishing for Dallas and Dora's story! And here, it is!!!
Of course, now i can not wait for Broke and Zoe or Cole's story, but hey, I'm a human with wicknesses!!! LOL!!!

Well, if you had picked up in the previous book that something
Antonella
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Here is the trailer;

And here is the Playlist;

I love you Dallas..I wish I loved this book more...

Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
Every once in a while I run across a book that has that special sort of magic.

You know the type, right? When the story snakes its way into your heart and gives it a good squeeze. When find yourself reading with breath baited, belly dissolving into butterflies, and a physical ache in your heart that feels just a little bit like you are actually falling in love.

Yep. That. All of that. That's how I felt reading Nothing But Wild.

Holy Hannah, but I loved Dallas and Dora.

By now I've read enough
Beneath The Covers Blog
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 2019-reads, kelly
I literally could not wait for this book!!!

After falling in love with book one in the Malibu University series, I just KNEW Nothing But Wild was going to be even better. But it wasn’t just better….it was bloody fantastic! This book exceeded any expectations I had. We first meet Dallas and Dora in book one. But this time, they take center stage is this funny, yet emotional, friends-to-lovers romance.

Dallas is the typical, reckless playboy jock who acts like he just doesn’t give a damn. His “do
Michelle
Amazing !!!

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I really enjoyed Dora and Dallas's story. I've been wanting more of Dallas since I read the first book in this series. He is a wild guy that just loves life well girls drink and other things that aren't good for you. So ye Dallas is wild but that life isn't really working for him anymore, it just seem blah. Dallas is a very deep character and has a lot to give and is really intelligent. But no one sees this they just the fun time guy it's a bit of a womanizer. But he isn't that guy
SHIRLEY ♡
“He’s a wild one for sure. And he’s also the best man I know. A beautiful boy I had a crush on who’s turned into the man I love.”

I know it’s just January 9th but I can already tell you that this right here is one of my favorite books of the year.

This book was really cute. I loved the characters. I liked these two in ‘Nothing But Trouble’ But I fell in love with them in this book.

Dora is one of cutest female characters I’ve read. She was so sweet and I just couldn’t help but love her.
HMS
UPDATED

While I haven't read it yet, well I totally get it and this will be was my visual while I read.

You're welcome!

Dallas seems to have the perfect life. He is the heir to a billion dollar brewing fortune, a top athlete, model gorgeous and of course has his pick of coeds. Dora is a whip smart red headed beauty who is barreling into her dream of being a vet. She sees her flaws as being a little too curvy and of course her slight stutter. Dora has always admired (and stared at) Dallas from
Kahea

***5 ‘Dallas & Dora’ Stars***
Started it.

Couldn’t put it down.

So, basically I devoured this baby in one sitting. I shouldn’t have since I was supposed to be doing that #workthing (or at least putting all of my focus into it and not the book, but *shrugs*) but once I got sucked into the world of Dora and Dallas all was lost and I NEEDED to see how everything played out between them and I wasn’t disappointed. (Well, I was because there were no more words to read ~ but I know that I can’t do
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Nothing But Wild made me feel nothing but love and acceptance. This slow burn romance lit up my mood, my heart and my day! Not many people do slow burn right like Mariana Zapata and Paola. They are The Slow Burn Queens!!!

Dallas Van Zant is an unattainable beautiful disaster to Dora Ramos. She feels he is way out of his league and has no problem admiring him from a far and staying on the background until she doesn't. One tiny slip up puts her on Dallas's radar and he slowly becomes fixated on
yasmin
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I feel tethered to him in ways I know are unique and special and meant to be treasured, I also know that I’m not equipped to live life on a rollercoaster. I can barely handle a Ferris wheel. But that’s what Dallas is, a rollercoaster, and I never know when the ride starts or stops.

Honestly I wasn't expecting much from this book because I couldn't really connect with the couple on the first book but here we are.

Out of all water polo players in this book, I love Dallas the best. It's just in my
flavia
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it

I'm going to start by saying that I absolutely loved Dora and Dallas. I enjoyed their book so much and maybe I'm kinda biased because if I were only focusing on the written part I would give this book only 3 stars.

So... let me explain. I absolutely loved these two and how they teased each other and finally gave in their attraction for each other. I loved how they first started out as friends and we got little hints of how the feeling were growing between the two of them. Dora was so cute and I
Michele
Dallas and Dora's story starts with a drunken kiss. It's a kiss she'll never forget but she's pretty sure he was too drunk to remember. Little does she know, he remembers the kiss, he just doesn't know who kissed him...

Ahhhh Dallas, he was the perfect man....at least it always looks that way from the outside. He has the glossy exterior but internally, he's struggling and about to break apart. Unfortunately, no one is noticing that since he doesn't ask for help. One day he hits rock bottom and
Siobhan
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nothing But Wild is the second book in P. Dangelico’s Malibu University series, and like the first I devoured this one in a single sitting. After finishing Nothing But Trouble, I was desperate for more of the group I had fallen for. I often find authors make us wait for the favourite characters to get their stories, but such was not the case with this series. Although I am desperate to see how all the stories play out, I was most interested in seeing on Dora and Dallas played out.

I will be
Thuy Taylor
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Malibu U series follows a group of water polo players. This one in particular I've been dying for. Dallas Van Zant and a quiet, stuttering, shy Dora have such a connection, but on the outside you would never think these two would go together as much as they do. I loved these two. One drunken kiss together set the waves of them becoming friends and growing deep feelings for each other. Dallas has this personality who shows to the world, but there is way more to him than he shows, ...more
Zilpha Owens
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Am I allowed to start off by saying this cover is a perfect portrayal of Dallas Van Zant and it is seriously hot? I am! Good because it is seriously perfect.

I could tell from the opening pages that Dallas Van Zant was hurting, but that tough and funny playboy exterior comes back quickly. He hides well. Because underneath all that joking and bravado is a man with a huge heart. He’s smart and witty and thoughtful and a little bit lost. I loved Dora Ramos the moment her thoughts hit the page. She’
Ilaria 81
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Dallas I love you leave her Dora don’t be pissed I give you in change my nice nerdy hubby blond and blue eyed deal??? Age gap not a limit dude hubby is 42
Silliness apart the book is beautiful and full of love desire angst a right dose of grovelling I loved it.
Dallas and Dora story is a beautifully written sport college love story between a jock player and a nerdy super shy girl.
This nice list of cliches can get to cook a disaster book or a nice treasure like this book
Paola Dangelico is gifted
stine
Oct 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2019
““I l-love you more than anything,” I whisper. Because I do. It's easy to love him when he's become the man I know he's capable of being. The person that gives so much of this heart he doesn't hold anything back for himself. There are no half-measures with Dallas. That's who he is in essence and there's no changing that about him. Nor would I want to. I take him as he is and in exchange I get so much more.”

(ngl, it's more of a 3.75 but let me make up my mind first) rtc!
Kate R
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Nothing but Wild is the second book in the Malibu University series. This book is about Dora and Dallas, and it actually runs parallel to the first book, Nothing but Trouble. We do see some of those scenes again, but from a different POV. We also see all our favorite characters again, and I’m really hoping to see Zoe and Brock’s book next!

It’s a new adult, sports romance with a friends to lover trope. We met Dallas in the first book, and you knew he was definitely hiding something, but all comes
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
NOTHING BUT WILD

5 wild stars!

I was waiting for Dallas book, when I end 'Nothing but Trouble'. I dibed him as my next bookish husband and when he arrived on my Kindle, I sit and read his story.
His and Dora story.

'Nothing but Wild' is a more funnier book, than 'Nothing but Trouble' and my love to Dallas has nothing to my opinion!
This book evokes extreme feelings! I was happy, angry, in big love and also in big hate, while I was reading this story.

First met of Dora and Dallas is so funny and original. Their
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
Nothing But Wild is a good contemporary romance where opposites attract.

Dora and Dallas are about as opposite as opposite can get. Dallas is the jock who is a charming player but also has family drama galore. Dora is the sweet, smart girl who is a little awkward and has life experiences she wants to check off her list. She has two loving parents but her own share of family drama. The two meet at a party and it's not only memorable but sets off a chain of events that is interesting to read about
Yolanda
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It felt SO good being back in the Malibu University world and Ms. Dangelico has delivered another five star book in this series. Nothing But Wild (Malibu University, #2) was wonderful, funny, sexy and highly entertaining. I devoured this sweet, well written, slow burn romance and loved every moment.

Dallas and Dora were somewhat frenemies who were polar opposites yet there was an undeniable attraction between them. Dallas was a member of the water polo team and a wild man with a tender heart,
Eli
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
First of all, I want to say that I finished this book in less than a day and that’s my biggest achievement of the month because I’ve been reading soooo slow lately.
This was so fun and adorable, the story follows Dora and Dallas, if you read the first book you probably knew them there, I didn’t read it and I don’t find it necessary to read this one, but you probably should to understand the characters better.
Since the first interaction with them, I was laughing so hard, both characters are
Erin Lewis
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star Review Nothing But Wild (Malibu University #2) by P Dangelico
P Dangelico is a new author to me and why that is I have absolutely no idea. From start to finish she drew me in and captivated me with this story about Dallas Van Zant and Dora.
The writing was strong and this book was well written with characters that were easy to relate to and ones you couldn’t help but fall for. This is a friends to lovers story that was entertaining to read.
Dallas has gotten himself into trouble and Dora is
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Outmatched
  • Enemies
  • The Unhoneymooners
  • The Lineup
  • So, That Got Weird (So Far, So Good, #1)
  • Release
  • His Royal Highness
  • Best Man
  • The Second We Met (Fulton U, #2)
  • The Fake (Smart Jocks #4)
  • The Flatshare
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Blindsided
  • This Is Love (Harmony Pointe, #2)
  • The Spymaster's Lady (Spymasters, #1)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • Infini (Aerial Ethereal, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Wedding (The Baileys #3.5)
"If it sounds like writing, I rewrite it.” ― Elmore Leonard

Visit my website:

Get to know me at my Facebook Page:

Join my Facebook reading Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PDang...

Visit my Instagram account:

I will reluctantly give you my Twitter handle (*rolls eyes* unfortunately the day has

Malibu University (5 books)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Malibu University Series, #1)
  • Nothing But Good (Malibu University, #3)
  • Nothing But Heart (Malibu University, #4)
  • Nothing But Charm (Malibu University, #5)