Start by marking “Lily and the Billionaire” as Want to Read:
Lily and the Billionaire

Lily and the Billionaire

A fun and sexy contemporary romance/romantic comedy.

Dirty Talker - Check
Cocky - Check
Persistent - Check

What do you get when you cross one feisty secretary with one determined, cocky billionaire?

My name—Jace Harlow. My business—making billions.

I’ve got it all.

Kindle Edition
Published April 29th 2019 by Beth Michele

Start your review of Lily and the Billionaire
Beth Michele
Apr 24, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LILY AND THE BILLIONAIRE IS LIVE!!

FREE in KU and special release price of $2.99!! ❤️❤️

Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Amazon Australia

Amazon Canada

#sexyhero #sassyheroine

LILY AND THE BILLIONAIRE IS LIVE!!

FREE in KU and special release price of $2.99!! ❤️❤️

Amazon US:

Amazon UK:

Amazon Australia

Amazon Canada

Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get an early copy of this one, and L.O.V.E.D it. I can't wait for everyone to meet Jace and Lily, to swoon and laugh and, let's be honest, get all heated up. Yowzers.

description
Stacey Lerou
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved! And that epilogue was fantastic!!!!
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 3 Stars ~

This was my first book by author Beth Michele and I found it to be an enjoyable read. I liked this story and the characters, but I didn't find that the story grabbed me liked I had hoped it would. It was missing that WOW factor for me.

I found the storyline entertaining, even though at times it reminded me of other books of this type. Lily and Jace were likable characters. I thought their connection was be
Kari Hansen
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jace is not your typical billionaire as he is sweet and sensitive and is not a playboy. He has all the wealth and success he could want but what he really wants is someone to share his life with.

Lily is a personal assistant and part-time artist while she works towards her dreams. She met Jace by chance at an art show and although they didn’t get off to the best start he managed to convince her to give him a second chance.

He is enchanted by not only her but convincing her that they belong togethe
Sherrie
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I absolutely love Beth's books. This one took me a little longer to get into but it was a really sweet and sexy read. Jace and Lily are such a cute couple and had lots of chemistry.

If you want a lighthearted, sweet, sexy romance, then this is for you.
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars for me

This was a super easy read. It flowed really beautifully. Witty dialogue. Fun characters and plenty of chemistry. Jace and Lily shouldn’t work together but they absolutely do. It was just the Rom Com I needed after a bunch of heavy reads. Definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book.
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about an explosion of sweet! Lily And The Billionaire is light, sweet, funny, and so delicious. These two have incredible chemistry and so many witty moments. I enjoyed everything about Lily and Jace's story.

No drama, just an inside look at two incredibly kind and sweet people falling head over heels for each other. Lily has dreams and she goes after those dreams. She's determined but doesn't walk over people to get where she wants. Jace wasn't really living until one fateful encounter wit
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Billion Stars!!!✯✯

Beth Michele is BACK!! I’ve been waiting so patiently it’s unbelievable. I admit I stalk her page looking for news on her next release. I’ll admit I squealed when I saw the date for her next release. Beth the wait was worth it!!

Jace is a total workaholic. All the hours, sweat and stress has paid off. He’s now a billionaire and can do and buy whatever he feels like. Unfortunately he gets used a lot bc of all the zeros in his bank account. It’s why he only spends one nigh
Barbara
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this romance story. Kudos to the author for giving us a very well written heartfelt romance that had such lovable characters. Being a first time reader of Ms. Michele, I will say I most definitely loved her style and way with words.

Jace Harlow is a self made Billionaire. He’s not arrogant like most men with money but he is very work driven. He takes very little time for himself and as for women, well they are constantly throwing themselves at him. While he has the occasional one ni
Christine C
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a fun book to read. Lily is an executive assistant by day, artist in her free time. She and Jace meet at an art exhibition where he talks about how bad her painting is, not knowing she's the artist. They make up, and end up dating. They also realize that she works for not only a competing company to his, but to his college nemesis. They have an enjoyable relationship, though. She isn't impressed by his financial status and hates being bought things since that is how her parents handled ...more
Up All Night With Books
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Wowzers. I could not have picked a better book to start reading Beth Michele. Lily and the Billionaire is amazing from beginning to end.

I loved that Lily did not care about Jace’s money because it seems that every billionaire book has someone that is just after their money. I also loved that Jace was down to earth and not some snotty person because he has money. Lily is also lovable and does not hold her tongue.

Beth Miche
Donna Sweeney
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kindly provided with an ARC by the author in exchange for an hones review.......

This love affair was a Billion dollar read !!! This was Jace and Lily's story and from start to finish it was addictive !!!. Both our leading characters are so not what they seem but they are what each other need !. Its a swoon-worthy read from page 1 to "the end".

What I really enjoy about Beth's reads is that you can see your self in each scene. The writing flows and the build and anticipation between our H and h is
Erika
May 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it when a book sweeps you away, and LILY AND THE BILLIONAIRE certainly did just that for me. Beth Michele has a gift for writing characters who are confident, cocky, loving, funny and filled with flaws, FLAWLESSLY!

Jace is a big wig billionaire, used to a business focused life and not interested in anything except for power, in the office and the bedroom!

Lily is artistic, sassy, driven and desirable and is filled with independent dreams.

Once they meet, Jace and Lily discover that the tende
Amy Mccann
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog**

I feel really honoured to have been able to read such an amazing iinsta-love feel good book, Jace and Lily are just everything you want to read about and the fact the absolutely adore each other but neither will own up to that fact! Their chemistry, physically, sexually and emotionally is off the scale.

Its definitely a favourite book and one I'll forever own, the title says it all and Lily is by no means after Jace's billions she just wants Jace for the person he
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A temptingly fun and smexy read that made me smile, sigh out loud and squirm deliciously in my seat!

I had a blast reading this book. It smoldered with passion and the characters were gloriously fun and interesting. The plot was addictive and fascinating and completely captivating. The story flowed beautifully and the pace wasn't too fast or too slow. It was just right for this read. I would be thrilled to read more from Beth Michele.

Lily And The Billionaire gets
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was my first book by this author and after reading Jace and Lily story it will definitely not be my last. This was a very steamy which I loved story with real and likable characters and basically drama free. Lily is administration assistant by day and artists at night. Her and Jace meet at an art show while he basically states to her how bad her art is. Oppsie! But he and Lily still form a relationship but she isnt interested in his money and this forces him to actually act like a normal gu
Tara Ramey
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, quick read.

Written in dual first person POV. Good amount of hot, sexy times (however not as “dirty” as the title implies, but still descriptive). There’s also a good amount of humor and no angst. I enjoyed the main characters and found the secondary characters fun and interesting. It’s a solid 4 star read - nothing wrong with it but it didn’t have that extra something to push it to 5 stars. I’ve never read anything by this author before but I’ll check out some of her other books now.
Chris- Bookaddict
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! It’s been a while since Beth has released a book and let me tell you the wait was well worth it!!! Jace and Lily are off the charts! The chemistry between these to was so hot!! Beth has brought us some steamy, steamy scenes with this one!

I love Jace and Lily. They are the couple people dream of!

More to come closer to release date!!

Definitely add this one to your TBR if your looking for a lighter, fun, yet steamy read!!!
Emmy
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I appreciate the early copy from one of my favorite authors for an honest review.
Usually books starting with instalust are not my favorite ones, I prefer a slow build. BUT this one turned into a very enjoyable read. I loved the characters, enjoyed the humor, sweetness, and lets not forget the hottttness. I love books where unattainable, cocky men can be tamed, turning them into the perfect boyfriend.
Overall I definitely recommend this book, you won't be disappointed.
Jessica Alcazar
This entire journey made me ALL kinds of happy

I cannot think of a single thing I did not love about this story. It made me feel good. It kept me interested. Everything that happened was organic and true to life. Was the conflict predictable? Eh, maybe, but it didn’t drag on and on and on. It happened. And everyone moved on. That’s my kind of story! And it was really REALLY sexy !!

I have yet to read a book by Beth Michele that was not good so ……
Hope~The Click Happy Clicker
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I started this book with the preconceived idea that it was just another rich guy, poor girl....blah, blah, blah.
I am proud to say that my mind was changed very quickly. It's such a fun quirky kinda feel good book that will have you smiling as you read almost every page. Of course the happily ever after is always a favorite of mine. I shouldn't have been surprised because this author always touches my heart.
Cathy
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Impressive!!

This is my first read by Beth Michele and I am absolutely SOO HAPPY I did read it! I absolutely - freakin - lutely LOVED Every. Single. Page!! The story of Jace and Lily was beautiful. It was perfect. It was hot. It was everything. I totally FLOVED it all. It will definitely be a book I enjoy rereading as well! Everything about it was everything I love. Thank you, Miss Beth, for an awesome story. It’s the power of love!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lily & Jace were so cute together! I love that neither of them really understood the feelings that they had, but we’re open with each other. It helped prevent a lot of unnecessary drama. I also liked that there was a minor problem but it was worked out very quickly! Also I hope we get to see more of Georgia & Chaz!! ...more
MJ Bookreader
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jace and Lily......

Jace and Lily were so sweet. I liked how we did not have to what through out he whole book for secrets and crazy stuff. The book flowed nicely and it kept me interested. I want a part two.
Lenore Feld
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just loved it...

A truly very different romance..one I think you'll enjoy because this author knows how to write...
You will love both H and h..along with secondary characters ..as I'm reading, the book kept getting better and better!
Jeananna
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: z-tbrg-fave-2019
Awwwww I needed this book! I FREAKING LOVED IT!!
A smoking HOT and heartfelt romance! A tale about 2 people who find their other half when they least expected it.
She shows him humor and a lightness he’s missing in life. He shows her devotion and focus. Such a great combination and example of a couple becoming one.
Excellent supporting characters too!! Cannot wait for more from Beth Michele!
Sofia
May 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: nope-rolls-eyes
Dragged on too long. Kept falling asleep on it.
Danelle
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

This was so different - Lily and Jace find love in such a sweet, normal romance without all the drama. What an enjoyable read!

• To Have and Hate
  • Boss I Love to Hate: An Office Romance
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Surprise Gift
  • Overnight Wife
  • Arrogant Boss
  • One Bad Idea
  • His Little Wife Lie
  • Flipping His Script
  • The Red Zone
  • Public Relations (Bedding the Billionaire,  #1)
  • My Favorite Mistake (Bad Boy Greeks, #2)
  • Easy with You (Boudreaux #1.5; With Me in Seattle #8.5)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Beautiful Ever After (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #2)
  • Boss of Me
  • Doctor Baby Daddy (My Baby Daddy, #2)
  • Sin
Beth Michele is a bestselling author of M/F and M/M Contemporary Romance who writes sweet, funny, and sexy (sometimes dirty) stories with heart...and snark. She can often be spotted hiding out with her laptop or kindle somewhere quiet, preferably on a bench overlooking the ocean. Swedish Fish and Twizzlers are her jam, and she makes a mean hot chocolate every day of the year.