Start by marking “Savior” as Want to Read:
Savior

Savior

He bought me, but not to touch or taste. He bought me to save me, and to atone for past sins.

Handsome and mysterious, he swoops in to offer me a new life, but this is no knight in shining armor. He’s cold, hardened by his past. But there’s an inferno underneath the ice, I can feel the heat each time he looks at me—each time he gives in to the desire between us.

No matter
Published March 28th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Savior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Savior

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

AND THANKS FOR BRINGING US AN A-HOLE HERO!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Book Blurb:
No matter how much I push to unleash the
Cristina | CristiinaReads
An age gap romance that will have you wanting more of Erik and Alexandra's sassy attitude...

I have read one book by Fiona, and it did not go as I was expecting. But thankfully I ddid not miss out on this baby because I fell in love with the insta-love Erik has with Alexandra. The possessive yet alpha male that is Erik had me melting for much more of his strong attitude. Alexandra is another individual whom I actually truly did admire. The fact that she came from the very bottom pits, she made
Serena
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just finished my re-read of this sexy, age-gap romance with one of my fave alpha-assholes Fiona has ever written! God this guy pissed me off! But I LUST him so much! LOOOOVED this story! Loved the bromance! Loved the tension and everything in between!

PREORDER NOW for March 28th! Price will increase after the book goes live!

AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2TWmCpi
Isabella.R
3 Salvation Stars ⭐

Savior is the story of Alexandra, a young woman struggling just to survive. Surrounded by a loser sister and her drugged boyfriend she is tired of starving and tired of just getting by.
In an act of desperation she auctions her virginity. Fortunately for her, the ad is intercepted by Erik who has his own motives for coming to her rescue.

It’s unfortunate but I truly disliked Erik. He was an asshole that took great pleasure in making Alexandra feel stupid because he couldn’t acc
mel
2 stars

There are too many scenes in the beginning where Erik (H) were doing “things” to OW in order to push Alexandra (h) away.

H deliberately made h hear him have sex with OW, H deliberately made h see him “touching” OW, and H deliberately made h see him getting a bj from OW... yeah, it was disgusting.

Unfortunately, how the H treated the h in the beginning just made him irredeemable in my eyes. He was sweet and caring when they were finally together and when they became a couple, all this OW s
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As a Forbidden romance lover, I was more than excited to start this one. It had the intrigue that had me at a stand still, an undertone of danger and excitement, and let’s not forget the well known age gap that made me want to read this story even more.

Alexandra is officially at her lowest point in life. At nineteen years old, she’s had to deal with more than what most people would go through in a lifetime and yet, her strength and innocence is what has her pushing forward day after day. But e
Malene
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Savior was a steamy and quick read. Alexandra and Erik sure had great sexually chemistry but when it came to the emotional aspect of their relationship I felt it lacked. I couldn’t feel a connection between them. It was mostly sexual.
The overall story was ok but I couldn’t connect with either Alexandra or Erik so it played a huge part in my enjoyment of the story. Savior sure knows how to deliver some very hot scenes and dirty talk and I enjoyed every moment of them.
The epilogue was so good beca
Karen Janet
Mar 28, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nothing safe. The first chapter we read about H fucking a woman. Later when he already had feelings for h fucked another woman in his office and h was outside listen to everything. Not my cup of tea . Bye.
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
4.5 stars for me

Erik and Alexandra are EVERYTHING I love about age gap romance.

He's definitely an alpha and at times a total asshole BUT he's got plenty of hot and a dash of kind to make me forgive him.

Alexandra might be a virgin but she's not your average virgin. Nope. She's fierce. A little damaged and knows exactly what she wants. Erik!

The two together are explosive. Nobody writes sex scenes like Fiona. There's always an element of the filthy to them and it's why she's a one click author fo
M
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savior combined many of my favorite things into one hot, dirty, angsty package. Age-Gap, check. Angsty, check. Alpha-hole that I wanted to throat punch, check. Steamy AF, double check!! This book had me hooked from the beginning. Alexandra is desperate for money. Even though she has a job, she is struggling and searching for a way out of her dead end life. She has no one to rely on and give her support. She dreams of bigger things and decides to sell the one thing she has of value. Erik is a man ...more
Danny
Wow! Just... wow!!! This one was a rollercoaster of emotions! I swear my heart almost stopped some times. This book is intense. It has some really deep and dark scenes and situations, so the reader should be aware of that.
But the story, dear God... I was hooked from the beginning! I couldn’t stop reading and after so many intense and dangerous scenes, I couldn’t put it down, I just had to finish the story.
This one will keep your eyes glued to the screen. It’s heartbreaking and I couldn’t stop th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
I was very excited to read Savior as age-gap romances are my jam. Erik and Alexandra were deliciously sexy as the sexual chemistry between them came right off the pages. It was raw, intense and very consuming. Despite this though, I did find that the story was a bit of a mixed bag for me. It was hard feeling the connection between Erik and Alexandra as it felt as if their physical attraction, (while sexy), overpowered any type of emotional connection they had.

When Erik rescued Alexandra from sel
Jill
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Effing wowsers on the sexy with substance scale! Savior is a story about two unlikely people coming together to...well...save each other, albeit in different ways. Our main guy Erik is fighting hard to redeem himself in his own eyes for tragic events that have occurred in his past. He takes the blame unnecessarily and to get through, he has built a wall around his heart to prevent him from getting too close to anything real. Alexandra is desperate to make it out of her horrible life situation, c ...more
Keri Loves Books
Get ready to meet your new favorite ALPHAHOLE!

Desperation leads people to make desperate decisions. When you have no where else to go, no food, no money...you make the only decision you can. Alexandra had no one to turn to. She only had herself to depend on. So she made a tough choice and is now sacrificing part of herself to survive.

Erik is the guy who is going to save her from herself. He has his own secrets and his own ghosts. His heart is in the right place, but his methods are questionable.
Dreamy reads
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
✨ DREAMY’S REVIEW ✨

Age gap.
Cold, alphahole hero with a good heart.
Innocent, strong, lovable heroine with sass.
A decision out of desperation.
A risk that was worth it.

“He bought me not to touch or taste. He bought me to save me, and to atone for past sins.”

Fiona Cole is one of my unicorn authors and what I adore about her the most is that when she delves into a subject, SHE REALLY GOES IN.

She doesn’t shy away or sugar coat it. And even if the subject matter is touchy or not talked much about
Na
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
""The truth is, Princess, I won’t be any softer. I’ll take what you offer and love every cry you let free. The only difference is that I’ll make you like it and beg for more.""

To be honest with you, I was pretty excited reading Savior and I truly enjoyed it. It was easy with a nice pace and the right amount of alpha, dark and sexy with a tough and easy to love heroine. Erik’s and Alexandra’s sexual chemistry crackles through the chapters and their sexual encounters never fail to disappo
Imani Blake (Enamored Reads)
”’You are my greatest risk.’”

I shouldn’t be surprised with the fact that I don’t even know where to start with this review. That seems to be a theme when it comes to Fiona Cole’s books and my reviews for her.

Savior was BEYOND amazing. It’s unlike anything out there right now while having everything you could possibly want in a taboo read. You go into books like this expecting to have read something similar before because it’s been done before right? Wrong. SO wrong. Fiona Cole is her own damn
Elle Love Books
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY SWEET JESUS MOTHER OF GOD THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HOT. MUST MUST READ.
I very rare read books at one go, but this one I did. I devourd every single page of it and every single word. I just couldn't put it down. I loved every part of this book.
Fiona Cole managed to suck my whole heart into this story. She managed to get every emotion out of me.
When I started it I didn't know what to expect as this was my first read by her. And she swept me off my feet. I was glued to the page
C.L. Matthews
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"A miracle wasn't happening. It was just me. I had to be my own savior."

So many emotions ran through me during this book--some would say too many. I'd say, fuck it, and absorb each one.

Alexandra was a character I never saw coming. One thing I've always loved about Fiona's books is her heroines. Sure, guys are great. But her women? They're so strong, independent, but soft too. They're not little mice that need a man to tell them what to do. They fight, they overcome, they succeed.

And as much as
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Greatest Risk" Stars
Where to start with this review! I still feel so overwhelmed but this remarkable novel that was Savior. Fiona Cole put in place a story with a little dose of everything I enjoy in a romance book. The angst is intensely addicting and had me riveted to my kindle all read long. There’s also suspense, hotness and a whole lot of feels!

“Once you lose someone you love more than yourself – when you that pain – you do everything you can to not feel it again, including not l
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Little Steamy Reads

„And say it for me
Say it to me
And I’ll leave this life behind me
Say it if it’s worth savin' me”

- Nickelback ‘Savin Me’

After reading Savior by Fiona Cole I reminded myself about this song right away. Because just like in the lyrics, Alexandra and Erik’s story shows us that the right person can save us and we can become the best version of ourselves for them. Love gives us a reason to fight our demons and to start fully breathe without looking back. Savior is a story loaded with emotions, steam an
Rejane
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as no-way-jose  ·  review of another edition
I think some people should get a dictionary and look up the word ROMANCE.
This book is NOT IT.

This review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... is right: bye it is.
Chele'
Mar 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, so you've read the synopsis right? It sounds shocking, very taboo but intriguing yea?

It's true, Alexandra is selling her virginity online but before we judge let's think about why. How desperate someone would have to be,  what absolute dire straits they must be in, and how scared they must be. I'm not going to lie Alex's life is ROUGH to say the least. Her tragic past, her heart breaking present, her parents, her sister, her sister's piece of sh*t boyfriend. Nothing in her life is going rig
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 SEXY HOT STARS!! This story will have you turning pages with all the sexy hot phenomenal storytelling, by this author. Erik is that guy with the dirty talking, sexiness and a complete jerk, but you can't get enough of him. Alexandra is beautiful, hard working and looking for money. Their story has all the elements of age-gap, a sexy jerk and so much more to get a 5 star review from me. Make sure to 1-Click this book, it is worth the money and time.
MJ
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Savior is yet another incredible story in the Voyeur world that Fiona Cole has masterfully created. Not only is the story rich with a passion that manages to ignite even the hardened of hearts, but it has additional layers that both intrigued me and kept me completely enraptured with each turn of the page. I didn't know what to expect, except that I would undoubtedly be extremely satisfied at the book's end. And I am.

Erik and Alexandra. Mr. E and Snow White. Never in a million years should their
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savior by Fiona Cole is simply a marvellous story, set in the Voyeur world, in which Fiona has so skilfully and expertly crafted. Not only is it a story brimming with passion but it has captivating additional layers within the story which kept me completely enraptured with every page. Fiona Cole has demonstrated that she is unafraid to touch on difficult subjects that are hard to read about. The underlying backstory was incredibly sad and tragic and it made me want to care and know more about th ...more
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
Bom Passatempo.
Cindy M. Green
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Erik, Erik, Erik 💙💙💙

Yes, he did some things I was not happy with, that made me ragey and want to throw my Kindle. But at the end of it all, it was impossible not to fall in love with this sexy, alpha asshole. One minute I wanted to throat punch him and in the next minute I wanted to climb him like a tree. Erik had so many beautiful qualities, he just keep them all tucked away until the ideal woman that is Alexandra came along.

Alexandra is an extremely tough young woman, having gone through more
K.  Ramjohn
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Savior was an intense steamy slow burn story that grabbed me from the start. This is a story about two individuals who end up saving each other in two entirely different way.
The chemistry between Erik and Alexandra was intense from the moment they met and just kept building thereafter no matter how much Erik tries to stop it.
The story was sad and angsty with hints of some dark elements. Yes there was a male characters who was a jerk for half the book but you will love him anyway. Yes there was
I never imagined I would ever write a book. I wasn't even really a reader until the age of twenty. But I picked up a romance and that was it for me. I fell in love. And then one day I stepped into this indie world of books and I started writing. Then I wrote enough to keep going. And then I had a book. Sometimes things happen when you least expect it, but it all falls into place. Writing is it for ...more