Start by marking “Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)” as Want to Read:
Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)

Barbarian's Seduction

(Ice Planet Barbarians #17)

Marlene's not like the other humans. They weep while she smiles. They look at us with fear, while she entices me with a come-hither look.

I...have no idea why such a bold female resonated to a male like me. I am the most reticent of all the sa-khui tribe, a hunter that never expected to have a family of my own. But resonance chooses, and it has chosen her for me. And Marl
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Barbarian's Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barbarian's Seduction

Start your review of Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians, #17)
Mei
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
This series is my comfort food! LOL
This story is so sweet! An uninhibited woman and a shy, virgin guy!
I loved them together!
And I loved their little girl too!
Angela
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s been a while that I’ve a)actually sat down and read a book and b)delved into anything Ruby Dixon. So happy I took the plunge today and sat through the book in its entirety; even though I should have been sleeping in prep for my night shift (working sucks).

I never knew how much a Marlene book was needed until Ruby wrote this. Done so well. Full of happiness and sexy times. Like true Ruby fashion, this was couple-centred, and I loved everything about it. Short. Sweet. To the point. Perfecto.
Laura Elizabeth
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute little story about original couple who didn’t ever have their story told, in like 20 books 😂. I guess she finally got around to them.
 Rosebud
DNF @ 23%.

No star rating as I won't if I haven't read a complete book.

Just too many inconsistencies, syntax misuse, and story line confusions were too much for me. I fully realize I will probably be in the minority in this opinion which is another reason I won't say more as it's an individual opinion and no two readers ever read the same book.
Nicky Fox
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved finally reading about chill Marlene and shy Zennek. So adorable. This was a fun, sweet read to enjoy during a Sunday afternoon. I highly recommend this one. <3 ...more
Stacie
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marlene and Zennek's story

This was way more charming than it had any business being. I loved these two together. They had such a sweet and funny dynamic, and the chemistry was off the charts. The story was pure, unadulterated fun!
 B.E.Love
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars of course, I loved this story and that we finally see these two characters who we have known for so long back story and how they fell in love as well as how they are doing now. Like all the others I loved this book and can't wait for what's to come!
phoebess
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbarian's Seduction was an amazing story of Marlene and Zennek. I am not ashamed to admit my eyes got very misty a few times when Marlene (and then Zennek) were talking about seeing hearts. Such a beautiful thing... and it fit them perfectly, with Marlene's jovial nature and Zennek's shy one.
But the scene that stole my heart was between Zalene and Zennek...
"I'll watch over you, Papa," she promises, but I am already asleep.

Under the Covers Book Blog
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
In Barbarian's Seduction Ruby Dixon takes us back in time to the beginning of the series. This time round we are seeing the HEAs of the women who resonated almost immediately with their Sa'Khui mates and didn't get their story told at the beginning of the series. Barbarian's Seduction tells the bold Marlene's and the shy Zennek's story.Marlene is a characters that we didn't see much of at the beginning, she was just there but has more recently started to turn up on the page. Unlike a lot of ...more
T00zday
Kindle Unlimited

(Happy sigh). I love Ruby Dixon.
Just when I begin wondering if/when this series will begin to get old.....not this one.

She’s doing a bit of a “remember how we started” in this one with Marlene. So sweet!!
Marlene is the French lady who was in the wall/pods with the original bunch of ladies.
Fresh and sweet, this story will get inhaled if you enjoy this series.
Recommended!
Quirky Omega
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019-reads
Same old, same old. Except, the French seductress heroine in this story. Her coquettish behaviour gets old really quickly when she keeps coming on too strong. She also has a penchant of not talking clearly. I have forgotten the number of times her “strange tongue” comes up in conversation and how every time she doesn’t explain what she means by it.
♛ Garima ♛
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Finally, I finished this and it feels like ages...I didn't like storyline, didn't like characters, Marlene's French annoyed me so is Zennek's so called shyness...but overall okay, not per regular IPB standard.
Zuzu Lu
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite so far!

I pretty much love everything I've read from Ruby Dixon but this is my new favorite from her.
Marlene is abducted by aliens and has to make a new life for herself on a ice planet full of sexy seven foot tall aliens... poor thing. She has eyes for only Zennek though, a gentle giant who just doesn't know what to do with Marlene, the hungry eyed human. Very sweet story. Their little girl was adorable, and I liked hearing about Marlene's mother, and the signs Marlene looks for in lif
Kayla (onthefritz)
Marlene + Zennek

Marlene is confident and the only one who wasn't crying when the original group of humans arrived to the ice planet. She sees signs that let her know she is where she is suppose to be, and is ready to jump into the furs when she resonates right away to the shy, quiet alien.

Zennek comes from a big family and is known as the quiet one of the tribe. No one thought he would resonate, so it is very shocking that he is one of the first to do so, and to the bold female with heat in her
Rose
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Ruby once again doesn’t disappoint! I adored this story. While I do love a cocky Alpha, my heart just melts at a shy dirty talking male . Zennek does it for me.
This is a story that you could read as a stand-alone, but it is so much better if you know all the back stories. I would recommend reading it after the main group gets matched up. You could read it before the second group arrives. It mostly focus on the couple, and has a few other character interactions. I am so glad Marlene has her own s
Kristi
Lovely story of Marlene and Zennek, along with little views of other couples/families.
Biondatina
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I love Ruby Dixon. I just love her!

The heroes of these series (Ice Planet Barbarians & Icehome, even Corsairs) are my friends, they are neighbors... I love each one and some more than the others.
So yes, I loved this book, I love Marlene's character and of course the flirting between her and Zenner. The story is so sweet, sexy and funny! Even though it is a ‘flashback’ to the beginning of the Ice Planet Barbarians I loved it!

So Mrs Dixon pls keep writing, we love all the stories & are waiting
MsKingsPens
It was nice to read about characters that have been around since the beginning. Marlene was hilarious and I loved how much she embraced her new life and mate. Zennek was only shy at first and he is really open with Marlene. Ruby Dixon used a flashback/flash forward approach with this book that I thought might get tedious but nothing is abrupt or disjointed. It feels like a nice romance with a really detailed epilogue.

Safe Completely... he's a virgin and while she isn't we get NO DETAILS. We are
Chappy
We finally got Marlene's story. I liked her before because she was such a good friend to Ariana who was having some anxiety problems. Her openness and flirtyness were quite refreshing, no scared innocent here :D

I absolutely loved Zennek. He was so shy but once Marlene boosted his confidence, his dirty mouth shone through.

The "hearts" thing got a little tedious after a while...not everything is a sign!
Dark Sith Lordette Jennymort ♔
Mar 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: aliens
NO ONE TOLD ME THIS FECKING BOOK WAS OUT!
Kate
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok, I’m sorry Ruby, but I assumed I would’ve been able to live happily without Marlene & Zennek’s story.

Turns out I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about, LOL. (TBH, this isn’t a big shock...😜😆)

For one: Marlene is the shit. I loved her quiet yet bold personality, her contented heart (yup, pun intended) and her openly lascivious approach to seducing Zennek.

Two, Zennek. The moment that big, blue virgin sweetheart blushed and couldn’t hold Marlene’s eye contact, I was in. Buuuuuuut when he s
Sofia
5 stars
I absolutely adored this book. Heroines like Marlene are my favorite, women that deal with what is handle to them with a smile, not because it is easy, it is that they don't resist nor fight it.
I am amazed at the creativity of Ms. Dixon, this story is a gift, not often have I read about a girl with strong higher power, with a sense that she is being taken care of and shows her that this is the path to take
This is a book that I would reread many times, more so when I need a bright, deep,
Vania Nunes
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
While I was researching books by another author, I came across this cover and series.
Those who know me know that I love reading/reviewing about aliens and books with bizarre scenarios/plots, so of course this cover (looks at his horn !!!) caught my attention.
And I was shocked to see that it is already book #20 of the series (where I was that I never heard of this series ??)

Although it is a numbered book up front, it is actually a kind of flaskback because this happened with secondary characters
❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS
I think at this point, Ruby Dixon could write anything and I'd read it Day 1 it releases. There's not many authors I am so devoted to lol. Marlene and Zennek are one of the first couples in the Ice Planet Barbarians series that resonated day #1 when the first original group of humans landed on the planet. While a significant part of this book flashbacks to the beginning, normally I hate flashbacks, but it was wonderful to go back where it all started. I mean we are 17 books in and that's only fr ...more
Jennifer Turner
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new Favorite Barbarian Couple!!!

Liz was my number one fave but she just moved down to number two spot LoL Marlene and Zennek were amazing I laughed so hard at the beginning I was in stitches reading about their encounter when they first met was absolutely hilarious I believe I must have highlighted half the book because it was just too much!! I will share some of my most favorite highlights so you can see just how awesome they are....

***So Marlene is sleeping and Ruby starts the next chapter
Hanna's Book Obsession
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so full!!! Marlene and Zennek are so cute together! Oh how I loved their story!! Let me tell you Marlene is amazing! She is not scared because she knows her mom is looking out for her even on an ice planet. She is so fierce and fun. I love how she flirts with Zennek and how he blushes every time!! Zennek is freaking adorable. He is defiantly one of my favorite barbarians! He is so shy and when he resonates to Marlene he wants everything to go perfectly!! They are fun and Sexy as hell ...more
Briana
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t write reviews for every Ice Planet Barbarians book, some I like, some I love, some are just ok. But, overall the series is like a beautiful tapestry. Like some of my favorite stories in the series, this installment features a bolder type of woman. Marlene definitely isn’t shy, and it’s cute that her mate is in the beginning. Which I really enjoyed, but the story is mostly foreplay and sex.

There isn’t a lot of actual action, but then again, she’d been a background character for the major
FTLOReading
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I am all caught up on ice home and ipb! Wohoo!

It was nice to see Marlene and Zennek's story but I would have enjoyed it more in the earlier books instead of reading it via flashback now 20 odd books into it.

I got a bit annoyed at the constant shy reminders and runs of French. (Marrying a Frenchman came in handy for this one!)
Most of it you can get the gist of when reading but some of her fuller sentances might get lost on some readers.

Outside of that...it was an ok book.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Sanctuary (Dark Planet Warriors, #8.5)
  • Alpha (Warriors of Kaizon, #2)
  • Alien Alliance (Alien Invasion, #4)
  • Stranded (Blue Barbarian, #2)
  • Juldo Made (Galactic Order, #4)
  • Alien Bond (Alien #4)
  • Caveman Alien’s Claim (Caveman Aliens, #7)
  • The Warrior's Mate (Iriduan Test Subjects, #4)
  • Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #1)
  • Caveman Alien’s Sword (Caveman Aliens, #9)
  • The VaDorok (The Mate Index, #1)
  • Contaminated (Cosmic Fairy Tales)
  • Alien Breeder (Alien Invasion, #3)
  • Alpha Collects (Alpha Horde, #4)
  • A Son for the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien, #2)
  • Alien Commander's Reluctant Bride (Draconian Warriors, #3)
  • Defender (Galactic Gladiators: House Of Rone, #2)
  • Alpha Knots (Alpha Horde, #3)
Ruby Dixon is the secret penname of a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. As Ruby, she writes sexy barbarian aliens, grumpy shifters, and domineering bikers.

Ice Planet Barbarians (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
  • Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
  • Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #9)
  • Barbarian's Hope (Ice Planet Barbarians, #10)