Start by marking “Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians #17)” as Want to Read:
Barbarian's Seduction (Ice Planet Barbarians #17)

Barbarian's Seduction

(Ice Planet Barbarians #17)

Marlene's not like the other humans. They weep while she smiles. They look at us with fear, while she entices me with a come-hither look.

I...have no idea why such a bold female resonated to a male like me. I am the most reticent of all the sa-khui tribe, a hunter that never expected to have a family of my own. But resonance chooses, and it has chosen her for me. And Marle
Published March 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Barbarian's Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Barbarian's Seduction

Mei
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sf
This series is my comfort food! LOL
This story is so sweet! An uninhibited woman and a shy, virgin guy!
I loved them together!
And I loved their little girl too!
Angela~supermom~
It’s been a while that I’ve a)actually sat down and read a book and b)delved into anything Ruby Dixon. So happy I took the plunge today and sat through the book in its entirety; even though I should have been sleeping in prep for my night shift (working sucks).

I never knew how much a Marlene book was needed until Ruby wrote this. Done so well. Full of happiness and sexy times. Like true Ruby fashion, this was couple-centred, and I loved everything about it. Short. Sweet. To the point. Perfecto.
MeaganCM
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! One of my favorite couples!
Laura Elizabeth
Mar 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Cute little story about original couple who didn’t ever have their story told, in like 20 books 😂. I guess she finally got around to them.
 Rosebud
DNF @ 23%.

No star rating as I won't if I haven't read a complete book.

Just too many inconsistencies, syntax misuse, and story line confusions were too much for me. I fully realize I will probably be in the minority in this opinion which is another reason I won't say more as it's an individual opinion and no two readers ever read the same book.
Nicky Fox
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved finally reading about chill Marlene and shy Zennek. So adorable. This was a fun, sweet read to enjoy during a Sunday afternoon. I highly recommend this one. <3
Under the Covers Book Blog
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
In Barbarian's Seduction Ruby Dixon takes us back in time to the beginning of the series. This time round we are seeing the HEAs of the women who resonated almost immediately with their Sa'Khui mates and didn't get their story told at the beginning of the series. Barbarian's Seduction tells the bold Marlene's and the shy Zennek's story.Marlene is a characters that we didn't see much of at the beginning, she was just there but has more recently started to turn up on the page. Unlike a lot of the ...more
 B.E.Love
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars of course, I loved this story and that we finally see these two characters who we have known for so long back story and how they fell in love as well as how they are doing now. Like all the others I loved this book and can't wait for what's to come!
T00zday
Kindle Unlimited

(Happy sigh). I love Ruby Dixon.
Just when I begin wondering if/when this series will begin to get old.....not this one.

She’s doing a bit of a “remember how we started” in this one with Marlene. So sweet!!
Marlene is the French lady who was in the wall/pods with the original bunch of ladies.
Fresh and sweet, this story will get inhaled if you enjoy this series.
Recommended!
Quirky Omega
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2019-reads
Same old, same old. Except, the French seductress heroine in this story. Her coquettish behaviour gets old really quickly when she keeps coming on too strong. She also has a penchant of not talking clearly. I have forgotten the number of times her “strange tongue” comes up in conversation and how every time she doesn’t explain what she means by it.
♛ Garima ♛
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
Finally, I finished this and it feels like ages...I didn't like storyline, didn't like characters, Marlene's French annoyed me so is Zennek's so called shyness...but overall okay, not per regular IPB standard.
Zuzu Lu
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite so far!

I pretty much love everything I've read from Ruby Dixon but this is my new favorite from her.
Marlene is abducted by aliens and has to make a new life for herself on a ice planet full of sexy seven foot tall aliens... poor thing. She has eyes for only Zennek though, a gentle giant who just doesn't know what to do with Marlene, the hungry eyed human. Very sweet story. Their little girl was adorable, and I liked hearing about Marlene's mother, and the signs Marlene looks for in lif
Biondatina
Apr 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I love Ruby Dixon. I just love her!

The heroes of these series (Ice Planet Barbarians & Icehome, even Corsairs) are my friends, they are neighbors... I love each one and some more than the others.
So yes, I loved this book, I love Marlene's character and of course the flirting between her and Zenner. The story is so sweet, sexy and funny! Even though it is a ‘flashback’ to the beginning of the Ice Planet Barbarians I loved it!

So Mrs Dixon pls keep writing, we love all the stories & are
MsKingsPens
It was nice to read about characters that have been around since the beginning. Marlene was hilarious and I loved how much she embraced her new life and mate. Zennek was only shy at first and he is really open with Marlene. Ruby Dixon used a flashback/flash forward approach with this book that I thought might get tedious but nothing is abrupt or disjointed. It feels like a nice romance with a really detailed epilogue.

Safe Completely... he's a virgin and while she isn't we get NO DETAILS. We are
phoebess
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Barbarian's Seduction was an amazing story of Marlene and Zennek. I am not ashamed to admit my eyes got very misty a few times when Marlene (and then Zennek) were talking about seeing hearts. Such a beautiful thing... and it fit them perfectly, with Marlene's jovial nature and Zennek's shy one.
But the scene that stole my heart was between Zalene and Zennek...
"I'll watch over you, Papa," she promises, but I am already asleep.

♔ Dark Lordette Jennymort ♔
Mar 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: aliens
NO ONE TOLD ME THIS FECKING BOOK WAS OUT!
Kristi
Lovely story of Marlene and Zennek, along with little views of other couples/families.
Vânia Nunes
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
While I was researching books by another author, I came across this cover and series.
Those who know me know that I love reading/reviewing about aliens and books with bizarre scenarios/plots, so of course this cover (looks at his horn !!!) caught my attention.
And I was shocked to see that it is already book #20 of the series (where I was that I never heard of this series ??)

Although it is a numbered book up front, it is actually a kind of flaskback because this happened with secondary characters
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-read
I think at this point, Ruby Dixon could write anything and I'd read it Day 1 it releases. There's not many authors I am so devoted to lol. Marlene and Zennek are one of the first couples in the Ice Planet Barbarians series that resonated day #1 when the first original group of humans landed on the planet. While a significant part of this book flashbacks to the beginning, normally I hate flashbacks, but it was wonderful to go back where it all started. I mean we are 17 books in and that's only fr ...more
Rose
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Ruby once again doesn’t disappoint! I adored this story. While I do love a cocky Alpha, my heart just melts at a shy dirty talking male . Zennek does it for me.
This is a story that you could read as a stand-alone, but it is so much better if you know all the back stories. I would recommend reading it after the main group gets matched up. You could read it before the second group arrives. It mostly focus on the couple, and has a few other character interactions. I am so glad Marlene has her own s
Sofia
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
I absolutely adored this book. Heroines like Marlene are my favorite, women that deal with what is handle to them with a smile, not because it is easy, it is that they don't resist nor fight it.
I am amazed at the creativity of Ms. Dixon, this story is a gift, not often have I read about a girl with strong higher power, with a sense that she is being taken care of and shows her that this is the path to take
This is a book that I would reread many times, more so when I need a bright, deep,
Briana
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don’t write reviews for every Ice Planet Barbarians book, some I like, some I love, some are just ok. But, overall the series is like a beautiful tapestry. Like some of my favorite stories in the series, this installment features a bolder type of woman. Marlene definitely isn’t shy, and it’s cute that her mate is in the beginning. Which I really enjoyed, but the story is mostly foreplay and sex.

There isn’t a lot of actual action, but then again, she’d been a background character for the major
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Barbarian's Seduction was a quick sweet read. I loved that we got to see what it was like when Marlene and Zennek got together. It was fun to see just how shy Zennek was and how very bold Marlene was! I also loved that we got to see them in the present with their daughter. Really there is nothing sexier than a man, or alien, with their child. I also loved how much family was emphasized here. To get to see the relationships between the siblings and in-laws added a richness to the book. Can't wait ...more
C Stackhouse
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Amazing!

I loved Zenneck's and Marlene's story. We had to wait a long time for it but it was worth the wait. Zenneck 's shy nature goes well with Marlene's brazen personality. The way she teased him had me laughing and smiling. I could not stop reading this. The story was beautifully written. You will not be disappointed.
Cc
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, ebook, ku
Marlene and Zennek

This is a return to the original group of women that crash on the Blue Guy’s planet. I’m so happy to see the beginning from another character’s perspective.

Their original meeting is told flash back style...
Marlene isn’t as panicked as the other women upon finding they’ve been kidnapped by aliens and are stranded on another planet. She notices quiet, shy Zennek right away. When they all pair up to make the trek to the Elder Cave she makes sure she’s with Zennek. They resonate
Kayla
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Aw I loved Marlene and Zenneck’s story. Marlene was confident and more of the aggressor in their relationship to bring out Zenneck since he was more on the shy side. Zenneck was just the sweetest, his shyness was absolutely adoring. As always, another great safe read from Ruby <3
April
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I didn't even know I wanted to read Marlene and Zennek's story. I was disappointed when Ruby first announced that's what the next book was but I was so wrong. What a great simple, romantic love story. The flashback to the first part of the series was great. Great writing!!!
Rosabloom
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was ok
It was okay but unnecessary. Story lacked any meat to it.
Jennifer Turner
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My new Favorite Barbarian Couple!!!

Liz was my number one fave but she just moved down to number two spot LoL Marlene and Zennek were amazing I laughed so hard at the beginning I was in stitches reading about their encounter when they first met was absolutely hilarious I believe I must have highlighted half the book because it was just too much!! I will share some of my most favorite highlights so you can see just how awesome they are....

***So Marlene is sleeping and Ruby starts the next chapter
Ruby Dixon is the secret penname of a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author. As Ruby, she writes sexy barbarian aliens, grumpy shifters, and domineering bikers.

Ice Planet Barbarians (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Mine (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4)
  • Barbarian's Prize (Ice Planet Barbarians, #5)
  • Barbarian's Mate (Ice Planet Barbarians, #6)
  • Barbarian's Touch (Ice Planet Barbarians, #7)
  • Barbarian's Taming (Ice Planet Barbarians, #8)
  • Barbarian's Heart (Ice Planet Barbarians, #9)
  • Barbarian's Hope (Ice Planet Barbarians, #10)
“Funny how being on a new planet at the edges of the universe isn’t as scary as meeting my in-laws.” 0 likes