Start by marking “Imperfect Match” as Want to Read:

Imperfect Match

From NYT Bestseller Corinne Michaels & USA Today Bestseller Melanie Harlow, comes a sexy friends to lovers standalone romance.

Rule number one for a professional matchmaker?

Don’t fall in love with your client.

I screwed that up when I fell for my best friend, Reid Fortino. He’s gorgeous, successful, and sexy as hell. I figured it would be easy to find him a match—and sav
Published April 26th 2019 by Love & Olives Ink.

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 26, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES of the sexy, sweet, and funny romance IMPERFECT MATCH from New York Times Bestseller Corinne Michaels a ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 2207 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 16 - May 03, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Imperfect Match, please sign up.

Michele
    Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Willow and Reid are best friends and do everything together, but they are not romantically involved. Willow's mom owns a matchmaking business. When she gives Willow the task of finding "the one" for Reid to prove she can take over her mother's business when she retires, Willow gives it her best shot. What happens next will keep you turning the pages.

Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow co-wrote another Fabulous story. It's got everything you want in a romance. It's witty, funny, and sexy, but wit
    KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
    There's no such thing as perfect...We were imperfect from the start..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
    ➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS Image and video hosting by TinyPic IMPERFECT MATCH: Is a full length standalone rom/com novel by co-writers Melanie Harlow and Corinne Micheals.

When Willow's mother announces that she's retiring from 'My Hearts Desire' her successful matchmaking service she set up, Willow is just about ready to take over the reins with her sister.

Thirty-two year old Willow's life is j
    Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
    Shelves: arcs, favorites
    NO SPOILERS!

Imperfect Match was a sexy, funny, angsty, emotional standalone friends-to-lovers romance, and I absolutely loved it! Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow are a phenomenal co-writing duo, and I adored their writing style and the storyline and characters they created. Imperfect Match was fun, engaging, and I didn’t want it to end!

The storyline was fantastic. Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow exceeded my expectations, and I completely fell in love with Reid and Willow’s story. Friends
    Corinne Michaels
    Apr 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Coming 4/26/19!

Reid and Willow are so much fun and I can’t freaking wait for you to meet them!

♥ Release Alert: ➸ https://www.subscribepage.com/cowrite...

Jo
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What an amazing and seamless writing duo Corinne and Melanie are!! The writing is flawless, the storyline well thought out and the characters, well, imperfect - but that is what makes this book such a gem to read.

Both Reid and Willow are flawed but they are the best of friends and know everything about the other. What we see is the next step in their friendship with a little help from Willow's mum and sister - who, alongside Willow, run a dating agency. Their imperfections play a huge role in th
    Quinn's Quippy Quotes
    Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Shelves: arc
    In some ways, I think that Willow and I always knew this would happen. They say guys and girls can't just be friends, but we were-until we weren't.
    I don't know when it changed, but I thank the Lord that it did.

Willow Hayes and Reid Fortino are just friends. Well, not just friends, BEST friends. They are neighbors, each other's nightly dinner date, and keeper to each other's secrets...well, for the most part. Everyone thinks they should be together.

Everyone but them.

Because why screw with a go
    Melissa
    Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I LOVE a book you can't put down! I've been DYING to proclaim my love for Reid. So now I'm screaming it! MINE MINE MINE ! Willow you're instantly In love with her , she's your best friend . The two of them together have this chemistry that you feel through the pages . You've been warned .. . laughing will occur yes you will. This writing Duo are killing it.
    Berry ♡ Nice
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Fun. Cute. Adorable

I automatically fell in love with these characters, right from the 1st chapter. Once I started I couldn't put it down.

Reid and Willow are soo GREAT together. I FLOVE their friendship, the banter, how comfortable they felt with each other. Willow's mom had me cracking up and her relationship with Reid was just too cute!!! Reid's brother and Willow's sister add to this wonderful experience.

Imperfect Match is full of amazing characters. I love them ALL!

Reading this felt almost
    Lynn
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Reid and Willow- best friends to lovers to how do they make it work when they want different things.... Melanie Harlow and Corinne Micheals do a great job writing these couple.

This book makes you laugh and feel good and breaks your heart a bit as Willow and Reid find a way to happily ever after. All the characters are great throughout the book! I loved Aspen Willow’s sister and their relationship as well as Reid and his brother Reid.

I couldn’t put this book down. It flowed really well and it’s
    kgagnon
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I love Reid and Willow in their endearing, heartfelt, and steamy, friends to lovers romance! They are so much fun, and their chemistry is off the charts! Reid and Willow are best friends and neighbors. When Willow's mom pressures them both, for different things, everything begins to change. They want to help each other, altho reluctantly, and that makes them begin to see each other in a new light. There were so many laugh out loud, and awkward moments that were so hilarious. But it was the sweet ...more
    Katie
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    4.5 ⭐’s. Again Corinne and Melanie wrote a book that flows together so well. There were no awkward or unnecessary parts.
    I really enjoyed Reid and Willow’s chemistry and just the way they have fun together. They are true friends who are always there for each other and know each other so well.
    Some of the things they say will make you laugh. It’s a book that keeps your interest and you will not want to put it down. I hoping there will be another book with some of the characters Imperfect Match.
    A
    litljen
    *** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
    ** 100% spoiler-free review **
    * 5 amazing stars *

I am a *HUGE* sucker for best-friends-to-lovers stories. It's my favorite genre so you can only imagine how I excited I was when my favorite author, Melanie Harlow teamed up with another amazing author, Corinne Michaels to write this book. Together, these two powerhouse authors deliver a funny, sexy and emotional story that hit all the right notes and then some. In a word, I LOVED it.

Reid a
    Karen
    Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
    Italian men are my weakness. The dark hair, the olive skin, the love of pasta. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an Italian man in possession of an appetite must be in want of pasta. And that my friend means he will want to eat pasta with me every night. Perhaps at lunch too.

Reid Fortino has that other quality I adore in a man. He can laugh his girl right into bed. He’s hilarious and witty. I think he might be my perfect match. I need to look up the number of Willow Hayes because wor
    Michella
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A friends to lovers romance with some imperfect matchmaking. I really enjoyed this read. Reid and Willow are best friends who realize they want more. They definitely have their road blocks that will test their friendship/new relationship. Their chemistry is sizzling and their banter funny and witty. You’ll devour this in a sitting.
    Erika Caffey
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Corinne and Melanie have done it again! I could not put this book down. It was the best friends to lovers book that I have read. Willow and Reid are great together. Imperfect Match was PERFECT!
    Jacquie
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 Perfectly Imperfect Stars!!!

I have to say, first off, that this writing duo of Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow are proving to be INCREDIBLE!!! With Imperfect Match, they have become one of THE best writing duos.....ever!!!

Reid and Willow are best friends....they share absolutely everything (well, ALMOST!) They live across the hall from one another and spend pretty much ALL their free time together! When Willow has to find Reid's "perfect" match through her mother's dating service in order
    Tiffy T
    Shelves: coming-soon
    Oh my gosh you all.... I saw this cover and couldn't wait to dive right in. Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow have done it again! To say that Willow and Reid will not have you laughing out loud or smiling to yourself would totally be not enough. The witty comments, the adorableness (probably not even a word) but these two had my heart from the start and kept me turning the pages. I absolutely love the writing style of Melanie and Corinne together the characters they create had me head over hee ...more
    Lisa VH
    Shelves: _coming-soon
    Reid and Willow and such a fun couple. You see these two people swearing that they are just friends and as the reader you giggle a bit because you KNOW what's coming for them and it's gonna be sweet. Corrine and Melanie do not disappoint. This is a beautiful friends to lovers story that shifts into something deeper about half way through. Romance novels are about hope and love and finding what makes you whole and happy. Reid and Willow have some big issues to work through to get there and it doe ...more
    Rhonda Ziglar
    Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    5 PERFECT STARS!! Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!! This book is exactly what you need to end a bad day. I could not put this book down and nor did I want to. Willow and Reid's story has all the feels and had me laughing and smiling like a fool. These two friends are perfection for each other, but do have struggles to get through. Wow, these two authors writing styles compliment each other perfectly. This is a must 1-Click, so what are you waiting for.
    Amanda
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A fun, light hearted friends to lovers romance. I enjoyed the banter and the side characters (Aspen especially!) and I will admit at Times I wanted to shake both Willow and Reid, it was overall an enjoyable read.
    Melissa
    Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    This one needs ALL the heart-eye emojis! This is Corinne and Melanie's second co-write and Reid and Willow had me swooning, laughing, crying, and smiling like a lovesick schoolgirl! Perfect in every way!
    Wendy LeGrand
    Shelves: arcs
    Imperfect Match is a feelgood romance that had me smiling at every turn! Corinne and Melanie pulled out all the stops bringing us a friend's to lovers romance that is full of emotion.

Reid and Willow have been best friends for years. They have the type of relationship that just flows so smoothly. Knowing what the other is thinking before they say it, busting each other's chops constantly, but also being each other's biggest supporter. It's the perfect setup, until one day Willow realizes her fee
    Tammy Cody
    Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Where to start with Reid and Willow?! They are fun, snarky friends who will make you die laughing at times and then cry during others. I love Corinne & Melanie’s co-writes as we get a beautiful blend of the two authors and Imperfect Match is NO exception!! Can’t say enough how much I enjoyed reading this book!!
    Angie McGuire
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
    OML!! Amazing book. These two were sublimely perfect. Their friendship was humorous and the love they felt for each other was beautiful. It truly isn't one of those friends to lovers type of tropes that takes forever to get through. They had their own bumps in the road that made it slightly different, which made the book that much better.

I voluntarily reviewed this book from the authors. It is definitely a one-click, and I implore you to do that RIGHT NOW!!

Yolanda
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Imperfect Match is flawless, entertaining and delivers everything you crave in a friends to lovers book!! This book and the couple are irresistible and as soon as I started reading it, I knew that I wanted Reid and Willow to have an HEA. They are so adorable, lovable and compliment each other so well.

Reid and Willow truly are an imperfect match and although they’re best friends, they couldn’t be more opposite. Willow is organized, a sucker for sappy television shows, her cooking is on point and
    Amanda
    Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Reid and Willow are the perfect imperfect match!!

Corinne and Melanie bring you a steamy, friends to lovers romance that will keep you hooked from the first page. Great story and awesome characters. I really loved Willow's sister, Aspen. Reid's brother Leo is a great side character too.

They are best friends who live across the hall from each other and spend most of their time together. They are the most married, unmarried couple and yet they are just friends.

Willow works at her mother's matchma
    Jaime
    Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Imperfect Match is absolutely perfect!!! This book is an absolute must read! It is witty, sweet and lighthearted with a little bit of drama mixed in. Reid and Willow's relationship is everything! Being best friends first helped them build a strong foundation for a good relationship. I love how they push one another! I think that is why they work so well together. Both characters are so lovable! They just needed to get out of their own way. Once they did, it was simply beautiful!

I love this writi
    Angel
    Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What a fantastic collaboration these two are!

I adored this book! I loved the characters, loved their wit and banter. Such a fun loving flirty book with unbelievable humor. Melanie and Corinne killed it! Loved the storyline. ANDDDDD did you see the cover? The cover and story MATCH perfectly! Ahhhh read this book you will love it. I’m so in love with Reid and Willow.
    Joanne Packham
    Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    IMPERFECT MATCH was PERFECT!!! This book left me with such a happy and content feeling. Don't get me wrong, there was plenty of angst and heartbreak but Reid and Willow stole my heart! Melanie and Corinne really created a story with all the feels. Reid and Willow have been thee best of friends forever. Reid's family life was terrible, a cheating, wealthy father and an alcoholic, self absorbed mother who never had time or interest in him or his brother. Reid will do anything not to become like hi ...more
    AJ
    Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    "This is crazy, but I don’t care. It’s right. It’s everything that finally makes sense. I wondered what it would be like and now I know – it’s fucking perfect."

So freaking cute!

I loved this book! It's funny, sweet, sexy and emotional with a gorgeous friends-to-lovers romance. Michaels and Harlow are such a fantastic writing team and this book is pure easy entertainment.

Full review to come.

An Advanced Reader Copy of this book was generously provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review
    « previous 1 3 4 5 next »
    New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness