Start by marking “Imperfect Match” as Want to Read:

Imperfect Match

From NYT Bestseller Corinne Michaels & USA Today Bestseller Melanie Harlow, comes a sexy friends to lovers standalone romance.

Rule number one for a professional matchmaker?

Don’t fall in love with your client.

I screwed that up when I fell for my best friend, Reid Fortino. He’s gorgeous, successful, and sexy as hell. I figured it would be easy to find him a match—and sav
Expected publication: April 26th 2019 by Love & Olives Ink.

Win a Copy of This Book

Release date: Apr 26, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 SIGNED COPIES of the sexy, sweet, and funny romance IMPERFECT MATCH from New York Times Bestseller Corinne Michaels a ...more

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 3 copies available, 1813 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Apr 16 - May 03, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about Imperfect Match, please sign up.

Michele
    Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Willow and Reid are best friends and do everything together, but they are not romantically involved. Willow's mom owns a matchmaking business. When she gives Willow the task of finding "the one" for Reid to prove she can take over her mother's business when she retires, Willow gives it her best shot. What happens next will keep you turning the pages.

Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow co-wrote another Fabulous story. It's got everything you want in a romance. It's witty, funny, and sexy, but wit
    Corinne Michaels
    Apr 11, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
    Coming 4/26/19!

Reid and Willow are so much fun and I can’t freaking wait for you to meet them!

♥ Release Alert: ➸ https://www.subscribepage.com/cowrite...
    Melissa
    Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I LOVE a book you can't put down! I've been DYING to proclaim my love for Reid. So now I'm screaming it! MINE MINE MINE ! Willow you're instantly In love with her , she's your best friend . The two of them together have this chemistry that you feel through the pages . You've been warned .. . laughing will occur yes you will. This writing Duo are killing it.
    Wendy'sThoughts
    Mar 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
    Recommends it for: Corinne Michaels Fan, Melanie Harlow Fans, Romance
    When Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow get together, we always benefit..
    The last time this happened we got Hold You Close...

Yum...
    Now we have another story coming our way...

They have a matchmaker...
    Who cares about being professional and excellent in her position...

Then there is her best friend who is in need of match...
    Should be a No Brainer, right...

Well, not exactly...

Because this woman fell hard for her best friend a long time ago...
    And try as she might to find the Perfect Woman for him...
    Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
    ❤ yay ❤

description

Lynn
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Reid and Willow- best friends to lovers to how do they make it work when they want different things.... Melanie Harlow and Corinne Micheals do a great job writing these couple.

This book makes you laugh and feel good and breaks your heart a bit as Willow and Reid find a way to happily ever after. All the characters are great throughout the book! I loved Aspen Willow’s sister and their relationship as well as Reid and his brother Reid.

I couldn’t put this book down. It flowed really well and it’s
    Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
    There is nothing like, two very talented authors coming together to create such a whimsical romance. This collaboration will go down in history. Melanie Harlow and Corrine Michaels are a majestic duo that are so in sync with one another, that I could not tell who wrote what. Imperfect Match flowed at the most perfect pace and set the tone of what a friends to lovers romance should be. Both main characters were astounding people that showed growth throughout the story. Being a light read, there w ...more
    Erin Lewis
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Imperfect Match is a friends to lovers story and yet it is so much more. What an amazing story, that had me riveted from the first chapter until the last. I was hooked and had difficulty putting the book down. Melanie Harlow and Corinne Michaels together are an excellent writing team. I have no idea where one author ended and the other took over such was the flow of the writing.

I have a new book boyfriend. There was nothing I did not love about Reid Fortino, he ticked all the boxes and I found m
    Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
    Shelves: arcs, favorites
    NO SPOILERS!

Imperfect Match was a sexy, funny, angsty, emotional standalone friends-to-lovers romance, and I absolutely loved it! Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow are a phenomenal co-writing duo, and I adored their writing style and the storyline and characters they created. Imperfect Match was fun, engaging, and I didn’t want it to end!

The storyline was fantastic. Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow exceeded my expectations, and I completely fell in love with Reid and Willow’s story. Friends
    Jo
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    What an amazing and seamless writing duo Corinne and Melanie are!! The writing is flawless, the storyline well thought out and the characters, well, imperfect - but that is what makes this book such a gem to read.

Both Reid and Willow are flawed but they are the best of friends and know everything about the other. What we see is the next step in their friendship with a little help from Willow's mum and sister - who, alongside Willow, run a dating agency. Their imperfections play a huge role in th
    Lisa VH
    Shelves: _coming-soon
    Reid and Willow and such a fun couple. You see these two people swearing that they are just friends and as the reader you giggle a bit because you KNOW what's coming for them and it's gonna be sweet. Corrine and Melanie do not disappoint. This is a beautiful friends to lovers story that shifts into something deeper about half way through. Romance novels are about hope and love and finding what makes you whole and happy. Reid and Willow have some big issues to work through to get there and it doe ...more
    Tiffy T
    Shelves: coming-soon
    Oh my gosh you all.... I saw this cover and couldn't wait to dive right in. Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow have done it again! To say that Willow and Reid will not have you laughing out loud or smiling to yourself would totally be not enough. The witty comments, the adorableness (probably not even a word) but these two had my heart from the start and kept me turning the pages. I absolutely love the writing style of Melanie and Corinne together the characters they create had me head over hee ...more
    Emma Johnston
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    One of my favourite troupes is best friends to lovers and this book was no different.

Reid and Willow are best friends who would do anything for each other. When Willow is tasked with finding Reid's perfect match, things start to get fuzzy.

To me, their attraction wasnt obvious in the beginning but as the story moved, it definitely grew.

This was a first for me from these authors but I will definitely be checking out more of their work!
    Michella
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A friends to lovers romance with some imperfect matchmaking. I really enjoyed this read. Reid and Willow are best friends who realize they want more. They definitely have their road blocks that will test their friendship/new relationship. Their chemistry is sizzling and their banter funny and witty. You’ll devour this in a sitting.
    Amanda
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A fun, light hearted friends to lovers romance. I enjoyed the banter and the side characters (Aspen especially!) and I will admit at Times I wanted to shake both Willow and Reid, it was overall an enjoyable read.
    * A review copy was provided by the authors in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Heart’s Desire Stars ~

What an amazing writing duo!!! Melanie Harlow and Corinne Michaels should always create stories together. The writing styles blend so well. They gave us another AMAZING story!!! You definitely want to read this book.

Imperfect Match is a standalone romantic comedy about 2 best friends who find love with each other. But what happens when they want different things for the future?? Can they make
    Stacy Ross
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I just finished my advanced copy of Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlows Imperfect match and what a great read it was! It's a best friends to lovers book you need to read! Reid and Willow’s friendship was perfect, lots of sarcasm and ribbing. To watch them go from best friend kind of love to romantic love was amazing. They truly are the perfect couple. You are going to fall in love with Reid as soon as you meet him. He’s tall, dark and handsome and he’s italian, can it get any better than that? ...more
    Konny
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Imperfect Match by Corinne Michaels and Melanie Harlow is a standalone rom/com at its finest written by this great author duo.
    Reid Fortino and Willow Hayes are best friends, no they are bestest of best friends. They spend a lot of time together, they get each other and they're like an old married couple minus the physical attraction, strictly platonic.
    Willow works in the family's matchmaking business, but she's lacking the intuition she needs. She's good at business, her love life is a disaster
    Amanda
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I won an ARC copy of this so I decided to just dive in. I’m so glad I did! I loved the storyline and I fell in love with the characters. I think I liked Aspen even more than Willow. I would love to see Aspen get a story of her own! Not only was it steamy but I was gripped from beginning to end. Of course the ending was predictable which is why I gave it four stars but the journey to get there was awesome. I hope to read more of Melanie and Corinne’s books together!
    Heather andrews
    Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Reid just really appreciates his woman's assets:
    “You’ve got a cute butt.”
    I meet his eyes in the mirror. “Thanks.”
    “Come back to bed and let me get my hands on it again.”
    Reid takes some things very seriously, “good, because there is nothing funny about my ***k. It is a very serious, very large, very important thing.” I liked this book, I loved Reid.
    Ashley Gayhart
    Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

*FULL REVIEW UNDER REVIEWS FROM THE HEART
    kgagnon
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I love Reid and Willow in their endearing, heartfelt, and steamy, friends to lovers romance! They are so much fun, and their chemistry is off the charts!
    Full review to come!
    Erika Caffey
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Corinne and Melanie have done it again! I could not put this book down. It was the best friends to lovers book that I have read. Willow and Reid are great together. Imperfect Match was PERFECT!
    Flo Grugel
    Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Willow and Reid were so cute! I found Imperfect Match so easy to read and super sweet. Loved their story and the ending!
    YMK
    Apr 17, 2019
    Christy
    Apr 12, 2019
    Alisha Martinsen
    rated it did not like it
    Apr 12, 2019
    New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness