Start by marking “A Merry Murder (A Special Pennyfoot Hotel Myst Book 10)” as Want to Read:
A Merry Murder (A Special Pennyfoot Hotel Myst Book 10)

A Merry Murder

(Pennyfoot Hotel #22)

It is an Edwardian Christmas, and the Pennyfoot Hotel is all dressed up. But when one of the guests turns up dead, owner Cecily Sinclair Baxter realizes it is not only the Pennyfoot that is back in business—the hotel's Christmas curse is, too...

The Pennyfoot halls are decked with boughs of holly, a magnificently decorated tree graces the lobby, and the hotel's bookings a
Expected publication: October 1st 2019 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about A Merry Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Merry Murder

Living My Best Book Life
I am a newbie to the Pennyfoot Hotel series, but it was a good thriller that kept you guessing who the murderer was until the very end. I loved that it was such a detailed historical mystery that incorporated the Christmas theme.

I love that the heroine of the story is so fierce and tenacious. Cecily Sinclair Baxter is the owner of the Pennyfoot Hotel and is hoping to have a Christmas to remember. She gets more than she bargained for when one of her housemaids finds a man's body in the laundry r
Christy
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the fourth Pennyfoot Hotel Christmas book I've read, and I loved it just as much as I have the others. Like other cozy mystery series, you can jump in anywhere by reading the books in any order.; you just won't quite know the characters as well. However, not knowing the characters as well isn't a hindrance, and you can still enjoy the mystery.

I love books that are set during the Christmas holidays. The author describes the decor and Christmas activities well. I enjoy reading books set d
Anna Fox
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy the historical setting and that Cecily and her husband work together instead of him trying to stop her investigations. The mystery kept me guessing and I just love being at Pennyfoot Halls for the holidays. I wouldn't mind celebrating Christmas there (as long as I don't end up murdered!)

Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for my eARC in exchange for an honest review.
Christy
Linda Morgan
Jul 22, 2019
Tanja
Jul 22, 2019
Kate Kingsbury grew up in London, England, and at a very early age began telling stories to her school friends during the London Blitz of WW II while huddling in bomb shelters. Kate moved to the U.S. in the early sixties, and had passed her 50th birthday when she published her first book. Writing as Doreen Roberts, (her real name at the time) she published 26 romance novels for Harlequin/Silhouett ...more

Pennyfoot Hotel (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Room with a Clue (Pennyfoot Hotel #1)
  • Do not Disturb (Pennyfoot Hotel #2)
  • Service for Two (Pennyfoot Hotel #3)
  • Eat, Drink, and Be Buried (Pennyfoot Hotel #4)
  • Check-Out Time (Pennyfoot Hotel #5)
  • Grounds for Murder (Pennyfoot Hotel #6)
  • Pay the Piper (Pennyfoot Hotel #7)
  • Chivalry is Dead (Pennyfoot Hotel #8)
  • Ring for Tomb Service (Pennyfoot Hotel #9)
  • Death with Reservations (Pennyfoot Hotel #10)