Start by marking “The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever” as Want to Read:
The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever

The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever

(The Bad Guys #10)

SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE!
"I wish I'd had these books as a kid. Hilarious!" -- Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants and Dog Man

They may look like Bad Guys, but these wannabe heroes are doing good deeds... whether you like it or not! This New York Times bestselling illustrated series is perfect for fans of Dog Man and Captain Underpants.

All hail Crown Prince
Published December 26th 2019 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Guys, please sign up.
Wayne Ceranek Amazon has this series listed as being for 7-10 year olds.

Start your review of The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever
Rachael  Fryman
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Six word summary: Joint animal forces save the day!

Loved: This series is so fun and silly. I will forever keep reading these! In this particular edition, I loved some of the subtle pop-culture references and the surprise ending for one of the characters.

Recommend for: Any MG audience and anyone looking for a cute, quick GN pick!

Reminds me of: The humor of the Lunch Lady series mets the rag-tag team troupe with animals.
Becky
Jan 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
First sentence: Thats lovely.

Premise/plot: Question: Should readers be able to pick up any book in a series and make at least some sense of it. Should they be able to grasp at who the main characters are, how they relate to each other, and what the general plot of this specific book is?! This book is the tenth in the series. I couldnt tell you anything about the charactersthough my guess is that it is a team of somethings (could not for the life of me tell you what animal/creature any is
Alexia
Mar 15, 2020 rated it liked it
I have absolutely nothing to base this on since this is the first graphic novel I've ever read, but for adults it is a very easy read. The drawings are incredible and the story is easy to follow. It is the typical bad guy needs to be stopped by a group of good guys (and girls) so nothing new there. For younger children I can see it would be a tad overwhelming even though there is no direct violence so I would keep that in mind. There was enough to keep my interest but not enough to make me want ...more
Pat
Jan 19, 2020 added it
Robyn Hood
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Number 10 is here! I really enjoy this series of "bad guys" trying to do good and save the world. This is a great funny series for kids to read. Whenever I get the chance to, I always recommend this series. Loved that ending, can't wait for the next one.
Emma
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think I just peed a little...lol.
Jessica
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved the first couple of these books and I LOVE Aaron Blabey but when I jumped to this book I was quite lost with the new characters and what happened to Snake so I didn't get into it as I usually do. Luckily the ending was great with a great moral and made me still love the series and author.
zapkode
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
{My thoughts} This book begins with The Bad Guys all discussing the death of Mr. Snake. If you can recall from the last book that hed fallen off the space ship and they didnt know what happened to him after that, so they were left to assume hed died.

The Bad Guys and the Bad Girls take the time to discuss how they are in need of a name change. So they come up with The Shadow Squad G. Once they have a name they go with it because it is different and it helps to include both the Bad Guys and the
Dierric Rogers
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Good Guys are back! Minus one major good guy. There is chaos everywhere and Mr. Wolf and the others are in mourning. The Good Guys and the International League of Heroes take a united front and band together to defeat the aliens with a new name for the team in mind. Can they possibly stop the aliens from taking over Earth? And who exactly is this mysterious figure who comes out of nowhere and what is their intentions?
Brittany
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AS always another great quick read! This book had me clueless as to what was next, I thought one thing would happen, but something totally different actually happened. I loved the characters getting closer to each other and working as a team better than ever! I can't wait to see what the next book brings.
Pam
The adventures continue as the two groups join forces to form a new crime fighting alliance. They manage to defeat Prince Marmalade and send the aliens home to their world with the help of a Bad Guy everyone thought was dead. Hints of more to come end the story.
Michelle
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some of us go into the action head on and willingly and others are reluctant. These bad guys and "badder" girls go in willingly and even get a surprise toward the end. I liked the surprise.Read on and you might agree with me.
Kelly K
Feb 10, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: work-reads, 2020
Definitely not one of the strongest books. There wasn't much plot to this one besides learning some background and now (on BOOK 10) the main characters real names. Honestly if this were the first Bad Guys book you have picked up this would have been such a let-down.
Dina
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Shocked to like this book as much as I did. It only took me 10 in the series to read one since the Bad Guys are almost always checked out in our library. Humorous, easy to read and full of action! Plus kid friendly!
I
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sara Foster
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yep

I would recommend to any of my students k-6. The boys especially dig the storylines, the content and the graphics.
Hilarie
Jan 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
My son is obsessed with these books. They are great for read aloud.
Sam
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not sure how I feel about that ending... Don't know how it could've gone any other way though. I wonder what kids think about it.
AMY
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Grades 3-5
This is a silly book. Fans of the series will like it. It was just ok for me. I was hoping for a bigger finish. Recommended for Grades 3-5.
EJ Nuccio-Le-Canh
Yay! I love it I been a fan since the first one 😁

Good
Fun
Amazing
I love it
I been a fan since the first one👍👍👍👍yay
The good ist book
Have a good fan
I do not know
Alison Condliffe
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book made me laugh out loud. The characters are so good and continue to be developed and love all the female heroes. Snake is awesome in this.
Dwijesh
i am in need to read these book still
Caren
Stupid, but boys love them.
Mikey Golczynski
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kids love it.
Stephanie  Weatherly
My boys loved it!
Fred Slusher
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better!
Steph
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The number of kids that will be lining up to get their hands on this... thats a lot of kids. :-) Book #10 in the Bad Guys series - and so much is revealed! ...more

• Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • All the Pieces Fit (Hilo, #6)
  • I Survived The Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 : A Graphix Book
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • Super Rabbit All-Stars!: A Branches Book (Press Start! #8)
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • It's Me, Two (Catwad, #2)
  • A Friend For Dragon
  • The Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle
  • Dragon's Fat Cat
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 45 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (Dog Man, #6)
  • Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book, #4)
  • The Cool Bean (The Bad Seed, #3)
  • The Super Side-Quest Test! (Press Start! #6)
  • Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off!
  • Big Nate Goes Bananas!
  • Big Nate: I Can't Take It!
Aaron is an Australian author of children's books and artist who until the mid-2000s was also an actor. His award winning picture books include Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley, The Ghost of Miss Annabel Spoon and the best-selling Pig the Pug.

In the field of acting, he is probably best known for his lead roles in two television dramedies, 1994's The Damnation of Harvey McHugh, for which he won an

The Bad Guys (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 1
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 2: Mission Unpluckable
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 3: The Furball Strikes Back
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 4: Attack of the Zittens
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 5: Intergalactic Gas
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 6: Alien vs Bad Guys
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 7: Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 8: Superbad
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 9: The Big Bad Wolf
  • The Bad Guys in Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11)

News & Interviews

With clever detectives, missing jewels, murderous women, daring spies, and more, mysteries and thrillers deliver page-turning delight with ever...