Start by marking “The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever” as Want to Read:
The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever

The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever

(The Bad Guys #10)

"I wish I'd had these books as a kid. Hilarious!" -- Dav Pilkey, creator of Captain Underpants and Dog Man
They may look like Bad Guys, but these wannabe heroes are doing good deeds... whether you like it or not! This New York Times bestselling illustrated series is perfect for fans of Dog Man and Captain Underpants.

All hail Crown Prince Marmalade! Surrender to his evil
Published December 26th 2019 by Scholastic Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about The Bad Guys, please sign up.
Wayne Ceranek Amazon has this series listed as being for 7-10 year olds.

Start your review of The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever
Rachael  Fryman
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Six word summary: Joint animal forces save the day!

Loved: This series is so fun and silly. I will forever keep reading these! In this particular edition, I loved some of the subtle pop-culture references and the surprise ending for one of the characters.

Recommend for: Any MG audience and anyone looking for a cute, quick GN pick!

Reminds me of: The humor of the Lunch Lady series mets the rag-tag team troupe with animals.
Becky
Jan 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
First sentence: That’s lovely.

Premise/plot: Question: Should readers be able to pick up any book in a series and make at least some sense of it. Should they be able to grasp at who the main characters are, how they relate to each other, and what the general plot of this specific book is?! This book is the tenth in the series. I couldn’t tell you anything about the characters—though my guess is that it is a team of somethings (could not for the life of me tell you what animal/creature any is
Pat
Jan 19, 2020 added it
Robyn Hood
Dec 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Number 10 is here! I really enjoy this series of "bad guys" trying to do good and save the world. This is a great funny series for kids to read. Whenever I get the chance to, I always recommend this series. Loved that ending, can't wait for the next one.
Emma
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I think I just peed a little...lol.
Jessica
Jan 05, 2020 rated it liked it
I loved the first couple of these books and I LOVE Aaron Blabey but when I jumped to this book I was quite lost with the new characters and what happened to Snake so I didn't get into it as I usually do. Luckily the ending was great with a great moral and made me still love the series and author.
Nicola
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Miss 5 adores these books!

Revelations - first names! I think the sweetest moment for me was Mr Wolf being asked his real name for the first time he could remember.

Plot twists! Miss 5 totally pegged the Deus Ex Machina in advance.

Despite being the final book in Season 1 - good news! There is a promise of more 'episodes' to come.

Miss 5 and I like to explore different books and authors at the library, sometimes around particular topics or themes. We try to get different ones out every week or so;
Dierric Rogers
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Good Guys are back! Minus one major good guy. There is chaos everywhere and Mr. Wolf and the others are in mourning. The Good Guys and the International League of Heroes take a united front and band together to defeat the aliens with a new name for the team in mind. Can they possibly stop the aliens from taking over Earth? And who exactly is this mysterious figure who comes out of nowhere and what is their intentions?
Brittany
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AS always another great quick read! This book had me clueless as to what was next, I thought one thing would happen, but something totally different actually happened. I loved the characters getting closer to each other and working as a team better than ever! I can't wait to see what the next book brings.
Beth
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love these graphic novels! They are so funny and cute!
Josh
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alison Condliffe
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book made me laugh out loud. The characters are so good and continue to be developed and love all the female heroes. Snake is awesome in this.
Cat
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clever!
Steph
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The number of kids that will be lining up to get their hands on this... that’s a lot of kids. :-) Book #10 in the Bad Guys series - and so much is revealed!
Hamid
Dec 31, 2019 added it
i read this book
Fred Slusher
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series keeps getting better and better!
EJ Nuccio-Le-Canh
Yay! I love it I been a fan since the first one

Good
Fun
Amazing
I love it
I been a fan since the first oneyay
The good ist book
Have a good fan
I do not know
Isa
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh the bad guys book 10 is out I can’t wait to go back to Australia so I can get it as soon as I get to my grandmas house
Edyta Wiatr
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great series for kids especially as they learn to read and super funny for mums and dads!
Wyatt
Oct 03, 2019
Gaurav Chadha
Oct 19, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 45 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes!
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • Weirdomania!
  • The Princess in Black and the Bathtime Battle
  • Captain Underpants and the Big Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy, Part 2: Revenge of the Ridiculous Robo-Boogers (Captain Underpants, #7)
  • Dave the Villager 20: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Garfield Vol. 9
  • The Great Escape: Wolf Girl 2
  • Dave the Villager 16: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • The Cool Bean (The Bad Seed, #3)
  • Garfield Vol. 4
  • A Friend For Dragon
  • Big Nate Goes Bananas!
  • Batman: Venom
  • Minecraft: Genesis - A Legend of How It All Began: An Unofficial Minecraft Novel
Aaron is an Australian author of children's books and artist who until the mid-2000s was also an actor. His award winning picture books include Pearl Barley and Charlie Parsley, The Ghost of Miss Annabel Spoon and the best-selling Pig the Pug.

In the field of acting, he is probably best known for his lead roles in two television dramedies, 1994's The Damnation of Harvey McHugh, for which he won an

The Bad Guys (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 1
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 2: Mission Unpluckable
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 3: The Furball Strikes Back
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 4: Attack of the Zittens
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 5: Intergalactic Gas
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 6: Alien vs Bad Guys
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 7: Do-You-Think-He-Saurus?!
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 8: Superbad
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 9: The Big Bad Wolf
  • The Bad Guys in Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys #11)