Start by marking “Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)” as Want to Read:
Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)

Dog Man: Fetch-22

(Dog Man #8)

Howl with laughter with Dog Man, the internationally bestselling series from Dav Pilkey, the creator of Captain Underpants!

Petey the Cat is out of jail, and he has a brand-new lease on life. While Petey's reevaluated what matters most, Li'l Petey is struggling to find the good in the world. Can Petey and Dog Man stop fighting like cats and dogs long enough to put their
Published December 10th 2019 by Graphix

To ask other readers questions about Dog Man, please sign up.

Start your review of Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
Laurea Martinez
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A NICE NEW BOOOOOOOOOK YAY
Emily
I don't think this book borrowed very much from Catch-22, which is bad news for my Dog Man book club.

Anyway, the book is great. Petey's character development continues! Flippy gets a redemption arc! Great depiction of positive co-parenting! There's so much to love in this entire series, and I wish more of my library's parent population would pay attention while reading it with their kids rather than just dismissing Dog Man as crass and boorish. Dog Man's readers came for the poop jokes and
Mary
I think this is a good book for me and the kids out there too and I really wanna explore more adventures of Dog man
Erin
I want to love this book, with one exception- and yes, I am going there. Skip over these online musings if identity politics are going to make you attack me online. I don't have time for that.

Downward Dog repeatedly calls the Fair Fairy "dude" after being asked not to use that term. On pg. 19 Fair Fairy says, "And don't call me "dude." We've talked about that!" - Intentionally misgendering is not okay. (If you don't believe me have a nice, honest chat with your HR director at work about it.
Benny Hardin
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was funny and i liked it.
Mary Lee
Love all the literary allusions and the theme of the courage it takes to stand alone against evil. Another one for the win, Dav.

Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Soooo truth be told.I wasnt a big fan of Mr. Pilkeys Captain Underpants series. I loved that it kept kids reading, but overall it wasnt my sense of humor. But Dog Man.*giggles*.is hysterical! My nephew is having a hard time transitioning from picture books to chapter books. He thinks most books are too loooooong! Then Dog Man came into the picture. He picked up book one at a school book fair and then passed it on to me. We loved it! The humor, colors, flip-o-rama action, and more!

Once upon a
Gollum
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed, 2019
Dog Man: Fetch-22, was a simple enough, mostly entertaining, likeable story, and holds up as a fairly good Dog Man book. However it does not measure up to the scale of many of its predecessors.

Now with the Dog Man series hitting its eighth book, it's far enough into the series where repetition begins to occur, and lack of creativity may cost the author. Despite it being just about as entertaining as a many few prior to it, the way it was crafted, and at some points executed, brings the book down
TrishaIyer
I really liked Dog Man: Fetch-22 because it was filled humor, adventure, friendship and love. If you like books that have humor, adventure, friendship and love then this is the book for you.
Donavan Kersteter
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was interesting and funny
Liam
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i looooooooovee dog man;. I cannot stop reading.
Colin Thakkar
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like it
Poop
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-shelf
Master Reader
This is my favorite Dog Man book. I got it for Christmas this year. Its about the return of Flippy the fish. I love Barky McTreeface the tree monster.
It is a story of a doggy and 22 tadpoles. Fetch 22 is a blast! Hope you like it Dude!
Woof Woof!
Harry Washburn
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i like the book because it is good. my favorite chapter is the fare fairy.
but that is not my only favorite chapter. i like other chapters.
i really like the whole book. i like it because it is new. it is book 8.
i like the whole series. it is the fuunyist one.
Michelle
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As fun as all of the rest! What am I going to do until the next one comes out??!!

Fair Fairy was my favorite villain yet!
The family of heroes keeps growing and growing :)
Gretchen Taylor
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Im not crying- youre crying. Best one yet- that Lil Petey is something else. Love reading these with my little dude! ...more
Anderson Lee
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
anyone can change.
Amy
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another cute installment of the Dog Man series.
My favorite part was finding out at the end of the book that the Barky McTreeFace song could be sung to the tune of "Frosty The Snowman" so, of course, I had to go back and sing it (out loud--I'm just glad I was the only one in the living room at the time), and there were added verses in the back of the book which I also sang out loud.
I'm just a child at heart.
Anyway, my students will enjoy this book as they have all the others.
Sadhbh Catrin Murphy
I CAN NOT get over how good this book is aaaaaa
Pat
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is a very adventurous book because you never know what will happen to the supa buddies a crime-fighting team that accomplishes their goals and catches the theft every time they have to. If there is a crime you bet ya! the supa buddies will be there to help.
Melissa
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok, Dog Man, I'm all in now... with the redemption arc of Petey and Flippy and the introduction of Molly the upstander tadpole. Bring on Dog Man #9!
Linda Abhors the New GR Design
Kids love them...I was going to give it a 2, but 2/3 of the way through, the message appeared. I'm an INTJ, so books like this set my mind to asking questions like, "why can the cats in this book talk, but not dogs?" Also, I'm curious as to the reception of the robot cat's name (80 HD).
Christian Torres
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dav Pilkey please keep making more dog man books I love your series its a great book but not the best book so I give your book a four stars please surprise me next book. And I love your covers

From Christian Javier Torres
Shaihak
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ella Thomas
Jan 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020-books
This book was okay, but spelling mistakes were put in this book on purpose and it is really annoying.
Jan
Feb 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this one. Definitely my favorite of eight books in the series so far. Best part was when Molly the little tadpole leaves all the the other tadpoles. She believes what they're doing is not okay and she knows in her heart what needs to be done to make things right.

"It is easy to join with the crowd........
.......and even easier to spread anger and hate.
But it takes courage to stand alone.
And kindness often takes the most courage of all."

Great message for all ages.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Download PDF/ePub eBook Dog Man #8: Fetch-22 by Dav Pilkey 6 55 Mar 02, 2020 04:05PM

• Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever
  • All the Pieces Fit (Hilo, #6)
  • Big Nate: Blow the Roof Off!
  • Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D (Dog Man)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 9: The Big Bad Wolf
  • George and Harold's Epic Comix Collection Vol. 1 (Epic Tales of Captain Underpants TV)
  • FGTeeV Presents: Into the Game!
  • Big Nate: Hug It Out!
  • Big Nate: Payback Time!
  • Super Rabbit All-Stars!: A Branches Book (Press Start! #8)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 8: Superbad
  • Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea  (A Narwhal and Jelly, #1)
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots & Daring Escapes!
  • I Survived The Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 : A Graphix Book
  • The Creeper Village
  • Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill
  • Minecraft Volume 1 (Graphic Novel)
David "Dav" Pilkey (b. March 4, 1966), is a popular children's author and artist. Pilkey is best known as the author and illustrator of the Captain Underpants book series. He lives near Seattle, Washington with his wife, Sayuri.

Dog Man (9 books)
  • Dog Man (Dog Man, #1)
  • Dog Man Unleashed (Dog Man, #2)
  • Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties (Dog Man, #3)
  • Dog Man and Cat Kid (Dog Man, #4)
  • Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (Dog Man, #5)
  • Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (Dog Man, #6)
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • Grime and Punishment (Dog Man, #9)