Start by marking “Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)” as Want to Read:
Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)

Dog Man: Fetch-22

(Dog Man #8)

Li'l Petey gets caught in some family drama in the eighth Dog Man book from worldwide bestselling author and artist Dav Pilkey.
Petey the Cat is out of jail, and he has a brand-new lease on life. While Petey's reevaluated what matters most, Li'l Petey is struggling to find the good in the world. Can Petey and Dog Man stop fighting like cats and dogs long enough to put their
Published December 10th 2019 by Graphix

Start your review of Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
Laurea Martinez
Bugging
I'm Rg bc
Emily
Dec 11, 2019 added it
I don't think this book borrowed very much from Catch-22, which is bad news for my Dog Man book club.

Anyway, the book is great. Petey's character development continues! Flippy gets a redemption arc! Great depiction of positive co-parenting! There's so much to love in this entire series, and I wish more of my library's parent population would pay attention while reading it with their kids rather than just dismissing Dog Man as crass and boorish. Dog Man's readers came for the poop jokes and
Mary Lee
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love all the literary allusions and the theme of the courage it takes to stand alone against evil. Another one for the win, Dav.

Mary
Jun 17, 2019 added it
I think this is a good book for me and the kids out there too and I really wanna explore more adventures of Dog man
Colin Thakkar
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like it
Poop
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-shelf
Raine Villanueva
Shelves: my-books, dav-pilkey
On my first read today for four hours, I discovered so many questions on the rights and wrongs on fairness. How is it right to make corrections on those kids who are getting angry at The Fair Fairy? Why does Dog Man and 80-HD want to bring Li'l Petey back on their house? Is Li'l Petey lucky enough to have anything he has than the other kittens and still not understanding his father? It ended up making their own mistake.

The scene where those heroes face their courage leads them to making their
Master Reader
This is my favorite Dog Man book. I got it for Christmas this year. It’s about the return of Flippy the fish. I love Barky McTreeface the tree monster.
It is a story of a doggy and 22 tadpoles. Fetch 22 is a blast! Hope you like it Dude!
Woof Woof!
Harry Washburn
Dec 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
i like the book because it is good. my favorite chapter is the fare fairy.
but that is not my only favorite chapter. i like other chapters.
i really like the whole book. i like it because it is new. it is book 8.
i like the whole series. it is the fuunyist one.
Theresa Grissom
Don't really need to say much about the Dog Man series. Kids love them. Kids read them. They are hilarious and never get old. They are the most popular series in my library and kids fight over who gets them next. And I know I already said it but kids READ them! This latest installment is great. I laughed... a LOT. I love the tadpoles. Keep 'em coming Dav!
Amy
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another cute installment of the Dog Man series.
My favorite part was finding out at the end of the book that the Barky McTreeFace song could be sung to the tune of "Frosty The Snowman" so, of course, I had to go back and sing it (out loud--I'm just glad I was the only one in the living room at the time), and there were added verses in the back of the book which I also sang out loud.
I'm just a child at heart.
Anyway, my students will enjoy this book as they have all the others.
Gretchen Taylor
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not crying- you’re crying. Best one yet- that Li’l Petey is something else. Love reading these with my little dude!
Justin Hrenko
Amazing
Linda Abhors the New GR Design
Kids love them...I was going to give it a 2, but 2/3 of the way through, the message appeared. I'm an INTJ, so books like this set my mind to asking questions like, "why can the cats in this book talk, but not dogs?" Also, I'm curious as to the reception of the robot cat's name (80 HD).
Ellon
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes I am a child who has to read the newest dog man as soon as it comes out...
I love this series. Such positive messages that are delivered in ways that are not preachy. It’s no wonder students devour these books. This one wasn’t quite as good as the last one (For Whom The Ball Rolls) but it was still pretty great! I love the Barky McTreeface song (that I figured out was Frosty pretty quick). There are just so many little inside jokes/puns/ wonderful ness in the Dog Man books. I really think
Seth Burrowes
wildct2003
Lots of fun as usual.
kyte
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
another great book in the dog man series!!
mr pilkey’s drawings are super awesome and i love the lil tadpoles!!
i’m pretty excited for the next book~ it’s coming out next summer if you didn’t see the very hidden hint!!
Jerardo
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was good but plz add more dog mans so i could read it

CHICKEN LEG BIS
Cherie Nef
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent for the entire library.
Coral Murray
Dec 11, 2019 added it
Shelves: favorites
I could not put the book down.
Karim Nazari
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beth
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3rd-grade
Really cute and it has a good message too!
Prithviraj
Dec 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dog man series is the best series dog man fetch 22 this book rock I recommended you to read this book
Sam
Dec 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: library-books
I like Li'l Petey, but there was not enough Dog Man in this book for me. Dog Man is my favourite and is everything I like in a silent protagonist. :(
Israel
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this book is awesome.
Matthew reyes jimenez
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do you read this?
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Wrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #14)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 10: The Baddest Day Ever
  • Big Nate: Hug It Out!
  • Big Nate: Payback Time!
  • Karen's Witch (Baby-Sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1)
  • Dog Diaries: Happy Howlidays!
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 9: The Big Bad Wolf
  • The 117-Story Treehouse: Dots, Plots  Daring Escapes!
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 45 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • The Bad Guys: Episode 8: Superbad
  • Big Nate: What's a Little Noogie Between Friends?
  • Tom Gates 17: Tom Gates: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
  • Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D (Dog Man)
  • Super Rabbit Boy Blasts Off! (Press Start! #5)
  • Big Nate Lives It Up (Big Nate Novels, #7)
  • Guts
  • Dave the Villager 20: An Unofficial Minecraft Book (The Legend of Dave the Villager)
  • Super Rabbit All-Stars!: A Branches Book (Press Start! #8)
David "Dav" Pilkey (b. March 4, 1966), is a popular children's author and artist. Pilkey is best known as the author and illustrator of the Captain Underpants book series. He lives near Seattle, Washington with his wife, Sayuri.

Dog Man (9 books)
  • Dog Man (Dog Man, #1)
  • Dog Man Unleashed (Dog Man, #2)
  • Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties (Dog Man, #3)
  • Dog Man and Cat Kid (Dog Man, #4)
  • Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (Dog Man, #5)
  • Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (Dog Man, #6)
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • Dog Man: Grime and Punishment (Dog Man, #9)