Start by marking “Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4” as Want to Read:
Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4

Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4

A mysterious warrior at the Renaissance Faire.
An elder reunited with a lost love.
A bottom with chronic pain.
A new play party for a long-term couple.
A fantasy speed-dating night.
A dress-up doll.
A femme gangbang...

Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4 has it all!

Written by a refreshing group of individuals of various genders and sexualities, this arousing
Published December 10th 2019 by Cleis Press

To ask other readers questions about Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4

Start your review of Best Lesbian Erotica of the Year, Volume 4
Jude
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m a little out of my league with this anthology so I’m not going to review in details. Let’s just say it was interesting, troubling and enlightening. And hot, of course. I enjoyed the diversity of characters – trans women, older women, non-binary characters, characters on the autistic spectrum… – and situations. One of the stories is all kink and no sex, and it’s nice to see that kind of action included too.

My favourite story, the one that touched me the most, is Pleasure with Her Pain by Ada
Xan West
Dec 12, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi there, I'm one of the authors. I wrote the story "Crave." You can find content warnings for that story here:

Jess
This book was given by the publisher and Love Bytes in exchange for an honest review.

This review was first posted at Love Bytes: LGBTQ Book Reviews.

Cleis Press will always be a must-read publisher for me. Their anthologies never fail me, and they always strive for excellence at all cost. This is my first book in the lesbian erotica collection, and I am eager to see how it has evolved over the years—and how it continues to do so.

This is a diverse book, much more diverse and inclusive than it
Isaiah
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To see a full review check it out here.

Consent everywhere. Kink everywhere. I loved this anthology and I will recommend it to everyone.

Features trans women, bigger women, older women, and autistic women which I never expected to see in erotica, but have sealed this anthology as the best I have read.
Phoebe
Dec 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stories so hot you cannot read them all at once...sizzling.

Do you know what I love about erotica anthologies? I never just open the first page and start reading. I flip through the book and just randomly start at a story. This time I started with a fabulous story by Dorothy Freed called “Adventure in Palm Springs”. Freed gives us hope that when we get older that desire will still call us and fire the blood. It all starts with a scarf, a stroke of the arm, and a chance on desire. A belief that we
Alu
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbt
I have mixed feelings about this collection. There were a couple of stories I genuinely enjoyed, but more that I was somewhat indifferent to. I liked that there was a diverse mix of stories, al different types of people from different walks of life. Most of the stories though followed a similar pattern.

This was not a collection that suited my tastes entirely and a couple of them were not written as well as others, but it was a nice mix of mostly BDSM kink stories.
Lucianna Wolfstone
Matthew Bischoff
Jan 12, 2020
Bagelcatto
Jan 14, 2020
Goodreads Librari...: adding me as an author to an anthology 3 15 Dec 12, 2019 05:55PM

• Winter Love Songs: A holiday novella
  • Skinwalker (Jane Yellowrock, #1)
  • A Very Shifty Christmas (Shifters of Silver Peak, #3)
  • A Very Dare Christmas (Dare to Love, #6.5)
  • Stolen By Them (Between Rebels #1; Planet Athion)
  • Bought By The Masters
  • Next in Line for Love
  • Served: A Holiday Menage Romance
  • Guarded By Them (Between Rebels #2; Planet Athion)
  • Mirror Man
  • Made for Each Other
  • Second Chance at Christmas (Seasons on the Island Book 1)
  • Academy of Magic
  • Tied Up with a Bow
  • The Goode Governor: A Lesbian Romance Series (A Goode Girl Lesbian Romance Book 1)
  • Priestess of Truth
  • Naughty List: A Short Story
  • Leather and Bound Christmas (Leather and Chrome  #5)
Sinclair Sexsmith is "the best-known butch erotica writer whose kinky, groundbreaking stories have turned on countless queer women" (AfterEllen), who "is in all the books, wins all the awards, speaks at all the panels and readings, knows all the stuff, and writes for all the places" (Autostraddle). Their sex, gender, kink, and relationship blog Sugarbutch appears frequently on top sex blog lists, ...more