Start by marking “Sands of Time” as Want to Read:
Sands of Time

Sands of Time

Kaitlyn Hughes always wanted to run her own bakery. After attending culinary school in Paris, she began working under one of the best chefs in the business and fell in love. Life was perfect, or so she thought.
When her parents ask her to come home for the holidays, she decides to take a much-deserved vacation with support and encouragement of her boss.
Five years away doe

To ask other readers questions about Sands of Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sands of Time

A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Sands of Time is a sweet second chance romance, or in this case more like a third chance. It was brief and charming, with a feeling of nostalgia. Who doesn’t remember a first love?

Kait is independent and self-sufficient. She’s kind to everyone and seems to be liked by all. I liked her, but she was almost too perfect.

Eli is strong and demanding, both as a boss and as a friend. I liked him overall, but I was really upset with how he handled Tracy. He sure does know how to apologize, though!

The plo
Lita Thomas
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sands of Time by Heather D'agostino is a cute story of Kaitlyn and Eli. They were teenage sweethearts. However when an opportunity arises for Kaitlyn to study abroad she jumps at the chance leaving Eli and their dreams behind. Years later she returns home for Christmas and runs into Eli. Kaitlyn realizes her feelings for Eli haven't changed and she can't be around him without something happening. She doesn't want to lead him on and she is in a place in her life where they could never be. Eli nev ...more
Skye Turner
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sands of Time by Heather D’Agostino.
This is the perfect summer read.
Kaitlyn and Eli are both relatable characters and Heather writes in a way that involves the reader and makes us feel las if we’re friends with the characters and a part of the story.
This is a second chance (or third) romance. It’s a destined-to-be together love story, but, it’s not typical.
Kaitlin is a strong female who has dreams and fully intends to bring them to fruition, even at the sake of losing love.
Eli is gu
Dana Busenbark
We start out meeting Kaitlyn. We look backward five years, why? Who is Eli? How did Kaithlyn meet him? Who is Henri? When Katilyn comes home from Christmas, what happens? How does Kaitlyn know both men? What do we learn about her relationships with each? Who are Jackson and Tessa? What do we learn about Tracy? Why do I instantly dislike her? You have to read this second-chance romance to see what happens.

RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin' With M. Bre
Jo
May 06, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Now, I preface this review with the comment that if every reader liked the same thing, then romance novels would be an exercise in writing by numbers.  And, clearly that's not the case, so there will inevitably be books that work for readers, and books that don't.

Sadly, this falls very firmly into the camp of books that don't work for me.  I gave it a good go, but threw in the towel at 62%.

I found that I really just didn't connect with the characters.   I felt that they were a little flat, and I
Heather
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A second..or third?... chance romance. Kaitlyn and Eli were high school sweethearts until life happened and Kaitlyn took a chance at school abroad. A brief meeting 5 years later... then Kaitlyn comes home years later. Eli's anger turns to lust since he cannot stay mad at Kaitlyn for long. She broke his heart twice, but he still wants her. Will she break his heart a third time or will the third time be the charm.
I love the way these two reconnect and the way they are towards each other. Oh I want
Carol Seymour
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Since Heather D'Agostino gave us a taste of Eli and Kait for the holidays I have been waiting not so patiently for their story. It seemed that when these two were young they had been made for each other but when hopes and dreams had whisked Kaitlyn off to Paris, Eli's heart was broken. Five years later, Kait returned for the holidays but she again ran to her home in Paris. Another five years and Kait returns once again but for good this time. She is here to fulfill her life long dream, to have h ...more
FunUndertheCovers
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Books 2 Blog
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

A beautiful, sweet, sexy second chance story. Loved both the main characters in this story; Eli and Kaitlyn. The story was beautifully written, the author’s writing style is engaging. The emotion that both the characters feel and show are palpable. I loved how this couple have lived their lives over the years, yet despite the hurt they are there for one another. A fantastic addition to this authors catalogue of work.

B2B Lesley
Amazeballs Book Addicts
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Kaitlyn and Eli were high school sweethearts. Life took them separate ways. They briefly saw it each 5 years later but it wasn't their time then. Years later Kaitlyn is back in town to start over.
Kaitlyn is sweet and nice. She's in town to stay this time and opening up a bakery. Eli is still in town and runs a restaurant. Of course their paths cross again. They still have a strong connection. They have ups and down to deal with but I was so rooting for these two.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Sands of Time by H.D.’Agostino

I received this book from the author for an honest review.

Oh Eli!! I have waited and waited for your book. I loved getting to see the man whore FINALLY getting his girl. Home for the Holidays was just a tease novella for me.

Kait and Eli have been through so much in the no
Alisha Martinsen
May 08, 2019
carmen acosta
is currently reading it
May 16, 2019
Heather D’Agostino is an avid reader turned Bestselling Author of the Contemporary Romance Series The Broken Series, The Shattered Series, The Second Chances Series, The Cook Brothers Series, and Romantic Suspense series The Witness Series.

She attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte where she received a Bachelor’s of Arts in Elementary Education with a minor in Mathematics.

She curre