Start by marking “A Curse of Stone and Fire” as Want to Read:
A Curse of Stone and Fire

A Curse of Stone and Fire

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews

In a startling moment of clarity, the past made sense. He’d already protected me once. It was why we were both on the stones. Mrs Cox had said he wasn’t meant to be there. “That’s what worries me.” I trembled deep down within the pit of my stomach. “What if this is an endless cycle, and the past happens all over again?”

Can dreams become reality?

Seventeen year old Ameri

Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Curse of Stone and Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Curse of Stone and Fire

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ann Walker
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is incredible. I am a huge fan of all of Anna Bloom's work but this story exceeded my already high expectations in every way.

I adore Mae and Tristan. I was fascinated from the very beginning with their personalities and the relationship they had. The magic and mystery surrounding the pair of them never stopped and I remained intrigued throughout - wondering what is happening and what will happen next. I enjoyed this story so much that I didn't want to put my kindle down!

A definite mus
Sharon Betts
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Right from the start, as American orphan Mae is being taken to the mysterious Fire Stone school in the Highlands of Scotland I was intrigued as to where this story would lead.

“Welcome to Fire Stone. Weird shit always happens here.”

The characters are all well written, and the instant and unfounded dislike between Tristan and Mae further intrigued me. There are dreams/visions of a distant past, and some ancient stones all adding up to a fabulous story. I'm looking forward to more in t
Sandra Conte
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Magic Filled Stars!!!
This book is unlike any other books written by Anna but if I'm being honest its just as amazing!
Anna takes us back in time with a story that keeps you on your toes and eagerly turning the pages to find out what happens next
A story of true love that stayed with me long after I'd finished it, the only negative i have about it is that its left me wanting more!
If you want to be swept away to another time and place then i suggest you get 1 clicking now!!
Kia Bunby
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much!!! It had my heart pumping and I couldn't put it down!! I was so invested in it at the end I was shouting "no" at the book.
Leah Weatherall
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic book transporting you to a time of myth and magic
Can’t wait for book 2