Start by marking “Your Spark: Celebrating the Brightest Part of You!” as Want to Read:
Your Spark: Celebrating the Brightest Part of You!

Your Spark: Celebrating the Brightest Part of You!

We all have a light inside us that shines brightly and makes us who we are. Artists and athletes, dancers and dreamers, jokers and gymnasts … I want to see you shine in your own unique way. Come along with me as we celebrate your spark.

Did you know that God gave you your very own spark? It’s true! And no one else in the whole wide world has a spark like yours! Your spark
Published October 1st 2019 by Zonderkidz

To ask other readers questions about Your Spark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Spark

Start your review of Your Spark: Celebrating the Brightest Part of You!
Meredith Spidel
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ah! This is such a sweet, sweet book with a beautiful message--one that I can't impart enough to my children. Thanks, Lisa Leonard for creating this book, and thanks to Zondervan Kids for sending an ARC my way for review!
Jalynn Patterson
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Disclosure**This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author. All opinions are my own.

About the Book:

Conny Reviews
Sep 26, 2019 rated it liked it
“Inside your heart there is a spark. It shines bright and true. It’s what makes you, you!” Lisa Leonard begins her children’s book, Your Spark: Celebrating the Brightest Part of You.

~ What ~
This thirty-two-page over-sized hardbound targets children ages four to eight years old who like stories about what makes them special. With no scary scenes, its focus is realizing that there is a spark inside that makes us the way we are.

In this short book that has broad, colorful illustrations, it
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
I didn't really care for this book but I'm not sure why. Maybe it seemed too New Age - you power the universe though it doesn't exactly say that. I do agree we are all individuals and unique but I don't know. Like I said something hit me wrong but I'm not sure why.

If you are looking for a book that celebrates that part of you that makes you unique then maybe this is for you. Don't take my word for it. Check it out for yourself.

I was given a copy free. All opinions are my own.

Wendy Keel
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a cute easy read. The pictures are well done and thoughtful. The writing itself is fun and easy to read. A fun little book that would work for a classroom or night time reading.
Annette

• Love Is Kind
  • Snuggle Time Fall Blessings
  • Thankful
  • A Christmas Gift for Santa: A Bedtime Book
  • Arcade and the Golden Travel Guide (The Coin Slot Chronicles #2)
  • The Berenstain Bears Go Christmas Caroling
  • A Very Fiona Christmas
  • Merry Christmas, Nighty Night
  • A Savior Is Born: Rocks Tell the Story of Christmas
  • 5-Minute Adventure Bible Stories, Polar Exploration Edition
  • Protecting Tanner Hollow (Tanner Hollow, #1-4)
  • Baby Jesus Is Born
  • Bible Gems to Remember Devotions for Kids: 52 Devotions with Easy Bible Memory in 5 Words or Less
  • Arcade and the Triple T Token (The Coin Slot Chronicles #1)
  • Jesus in Me: Experiencing the Holy Spirit as a Constant Companion
  • The Berenstain Bears The Trouble with Tryouts: An Early Reader Chapter Book (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights)
  • Your Own Beautiful: Advice and Inspiration from Chelsea Crockett
  • A Distance Too Grand (American Wonders Collection, #1)