Start by marking “The Innkeeper's Bride (Amish Brides of Birch Creek #3)” as Want to Read:
The Innkeeper's Bride (Amish Brides of Birch Creek #3)

The Innkeeper's Bride

(Amish Brides of Birch Creek #3)

Bestselling author Kathleen Fuller returns to the Amish community of Birch Creek, where an inn provides the perfect backdrop for romance.

Levi Stoll moved to Birch Creek with his widowed father, sister, and grandmother to run a much-needed inn in the small town. Within this thriving community Levi has found his purpose and joy in the new inn. It doesn’t hurt that the move
Expected publication: January 14th 2020 by Zondervan

To ask other readers questions about The Innkeeper's Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Innkeeper's Bride

Start your review of The Innkeeper's Bride (Amish Brides of Birch Creek #3)
Janet
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

When a super-speed reader doesn't have a car for a month due to a predatory car insurance industry, you can get a LOT of reading done!!

With two matchmakers on the loose in the Amish community of Birch Creek, the new innkeeper doesn’t stand a chance i
Kate
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Selah has come to Birch Creek to escape her past. Levi and his family are starting in an inn. The two become acquainted when Selah gets a job working as a Maid in the new in. Levi and Selah must overcome their difference, come to terms with the past, and get the inn profitable while desperately avoiding matchmakers who have their own minds about Levi and Selah's future.

At the same time, the aged romance between Richard and Cevilla is moving along. The two older lovebirds compare to t
Sherry Greene
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New location for Selah Ropp, new friends, matchmakers, secrets, health issues, intrigue, and old and new love are all exciting elements in this new book by Kathleen Fuller.

The third book in the series, Brides of Birch Creek, finds us meeting up with characters from past books, and as well as meeting new characters. This can book can be read as a stand alone book as well.

This is another great book I couldn’t put down and I highly recommend it. I received a copy of the book
Veronica
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
Thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for providing an ARC. All opinions are my own.

I usually enjoy reading books about the Amish community. Having a simple life that revolves around family and their faith in God has always appealed me. I just had a difficult time connecting to this story. It might be that I did not read the first two books in the series, but it wasn't the characters that threw me off. In fact, I liked Selah and Luke a lot! More, it was the dialogue. I found it to
Judy
Sep 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoy books about the Amish. The simpler life centered around religion fascinates me. I liked the characters in The Innkeeper's Bride. Levi and Selah just seem to complete each other. It was fun to have Cevilla and Richard in the book - like catching up with old friends.

I received an ARC from the publisher through NetGalley. The opinions expressed in this review are solely my own.
Patti
Lana
May 26, 2019
Julie
Jun 01, 2019
Best-selling author of Amish fiction. Also a wife, mother, crafter, coffee addict, football fan, and chocolate aficionado.

Amish Brides of Birch Creek (3 books)
  • The Teacher's Bride (Amish Brides of Birch Creek #1)
  • The Farmer's Bride (Amish Brides of Birch Creek #2)