Start by marking “Fancy AF Cocktails: Drink Recipes from a Couple of Professional Drinkers” as Want to Read:
Fancy AF Cocktails: Drink Recipes from a Couple of Professional Drinkers

Fancy AF Cocktails: Drink Recipes from a Couple of Professional Drinkers

The long-awaitedcocktail book from Vanderpump Rules stars Ariana and Tomis finally here!

Bravo's hit showVanderpump Rules, whichVoguerecently called"America's perfect reality show," is a spin-off ofThe Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.The show is centered around the crazy, booze-fueled lives of the staff at Lisa Vanderpump's wildly popular SUR restaurant in West Hollywood.
Published December 3rd 2019 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt

To ask other readers questions about Fancy AF Cocktails, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fancy AF Cocktails

Start your review of Fancy AF Cocktails: Drink Recipes from a Couple of Professional Drinkers
Cynthia Corral
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well this book is charming AF.

I watch VPR, but I'm not the kind of viewer who buys whatever a celebrity shills, and I don't really need another cocktail book. But when I heard Danny Pellegrino was the co-author I had to have it. And yet... I wasn't sure if my pre-order was going to be money well spent.

It was.

The chapters are divided up into "Classy", "Trashy", "Shots" and "Recovery". There's a Trashy-to-Classy meter for each cocktail, notes about garnishes, tips on finding or making
Leslie
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gosh, I love VPR and these two are my favorites. I'm not even ashamed of this #notguilty pleasure. Plus, who doesn't need a fun cocktail book?!
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not a huge fan of VPR, but the book caught my eye before I know who wrote it. It’s a fun, snarky cocktail recipe book with recipes running the gamut from very high end to things you can mix in a water bottle. I BBC enjoyed reading about each drink and the stories behind the recipes (and scenes from the show). The recipes are clear and most of the pictures are tongue in cheek.

This book is a lot of fun. If you’re a fan of the show, you’ve got to check this out. And even if you’re not familiar with
Heather Murphy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Let me first say, Vanderpump Rules is my guilty pleasure. I love the show, I love Tom, and I love Ariana. Five stars for the book title. Four stars for the photography and the commentary that accompanies each recipe. Three stars for the drinks (sadly I’ll most likely never make any of the classy drinks because I don’t want to hunt down those crazy AF ingredients, but the creativity of the trashy cocktails gets a big thumbs up). VR fans should check this out. Literally...check this out from the ...more
Michelle
These cocktails are indeed Fancy AF, so fancy that many ingredients would be difficult for me to track down. There’s also a couple of cocktail recipes that include McDonald’s barbecue sauce and Taco Bell Fire sauce, these are correctly located in the Trashy chapter. Outside of the cocktails, it is a pretty cute book. The story snippets and photos are funny, but I’d really only recommend this to fans of VPR.
Christina
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't own a cocktail book, so when I heard my fave from VPR (Ariana) was writing one with her bf and one of my fave podcasters (Danny), I HAD to have it! It's so pretty and fun and the drinks look delish!
Tambra
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
Nosy me wanted to read it since I love Vanderpump Rules. Good little Cocktail and drink book, some fun ones I would love to try but being Diabetic stinks. I got my copy from the library.
Diane
Cora Powley
Jan 29, 2020

• A Walk to Remember
  • Next Level Basic: The Definitive Basic Bitch Handbook
  • Delish Insane Sweets: Bake Yourself a Little Crazy: 100+ Cookies, Bars, Bites, and Treats
  • Paper Towns
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Baby Teeth
  • Do You Mind If I Cancel? (Things That Still Annoy Me)
  • Milk and Honey