Start by marking “Hidden (Siren Cove #2)” as Want to Read:
Hidden (Siren Cove #2)

Hidden

(Siren Cove #2)

Harlan turned his back on the siren world a long time ago.

Resigned to living an ordinary life, Harlan settles in the human world. And then his new assistant arrives. Smart, efficient, gorgeous… and a werewolf. Keeping Sam on is a risk Harlan can’t take. If he discovers what Harlan is, they’ll be in for a world of trouble.

Sam always wanted a knight in shining armor but he
Published March 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden

Shin Mon Thway
Another enjoyable edition to Claire Cullen’s fascinating world of sirens and werewolves. ❤ I loved the first book and I loved this second one too. I really liked Harlan from the first book so it was nice to see him get finally settle down with a proper omega and the cove is definitely getting much more homey and crowded. 😌 I really enjoyed this book and will be waiting impatiently for next book in the series. 😁 Plus, half-breed babies are wayyyyyy cuter! 😉

3.75 we entwine our hearts and our tail
Eugenia
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm, shifter, paranormal
Loved it!! 3.5 Stars!!

I’m not sure why I’m loving this series. Maybe it’s because the books are a quick and easy read. Maybe it’s because I love the idea of sirens and werewolves hooking up. Maybe it’s because I love the idea of wolf-siren babies.

This one had a bit more action than the first. We got to see Harlan, the city siren, meet his mate and I liked that he grew as a character. Same with Sam—the wolf. Cullen put a bit more into character development in this one.

Still, there’s not a whole
Victoria  love books
May 16, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 stars I really enjoyed this book.
Viz
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, shifter, kul
'When can I read the next book?' That's the reaction I had after reading the book!
It is full of suspense as the sirens and wolf world is discovered.

The siren and half wolf meet at workplace and when trouble follows Sam (wolf), the Siren decides to take Sam to Cove, his birthplace. They slowly explore the dynamics in the new pack and their relationship.
I don't like the submissive roles of omega among supers and but here Siren 'omega' are feisty and headstrong. Full Siren 'alpha' is super strong
JoAnn
Not really sure what’s up with me and the mermen these days... it seems like that’s just how the dice are rolling at the moment...

Anywho, me and this author don’t get along all the time. There were times I have enjoyed her books a lot, like the first one in this series. And there were times I’ve absolutely hated her books, such as the first in another series of hers. I would say this was a decent medium between the two.

Where the book was readable and had a decent plot line, it was also a littl
Fani *loves angst*

Liked it more than the first one, Harlan made for a very yummy hero :) The opening was great with the banter, the unwanted attraction, the hint of danger but then it took a nosedive just like the first book, as soon as the MCs admitted their attraction to each other. I was very sad to see it, because those two were so great together in the beginning, but then Noah -the MC from the first book- took too much page time, Harlan put the breaks for no reason, and in general, many things happe
Rachel Emily
I'm really loving this series, and I think I enjoyed this book even more than the first one. We have wolf shifters and pack politics, mixed with sirens - AKA mermen!, trying to find more shifters out there, and some lovely romance throughout.

Harlan is a siren, and he's also Jonah's brother and one of the two that left their father's home to make their own way in life and turn away from their siren nature. Sam, an omega half-wolf/half-siren, is on the run from his pack when they offered him up t
Beth
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m really loving this series. The books are fairly short so we definitely don’t get a whole lot of detail or world building but I love what we do get. The overall story arc is still not resolved so I believe we will get at least a 3rd installment with the last brother. I’m interested to see who his mate will be and if the story will be resolved within a trilogy. Looking forward to it and absolutely looking forward to reading more from Claire Cullen.
Amy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It’s official!

It’s official, this is my favorite Claire Cullen series to date. I love the different shifter type - Sirens. The author is solidly building a fascinating world where Sirens and wolf shifters not only co-exist, but mate and thrive. Sam and Harlan had some friction at first, but it was fairly short lived and the fun begins. Sam is adorably cheeky, quirky and kind hearted. In other words, a recipe for disaster. Harlan is quickly under his spell. I enjoyed seeing Jonah and the others f
Sarita Chapdelaine
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a great addition to the Siren Cove series and I really enjoyed it. I love the mix of wolf shifters and sirens and the world building is excellent. Harlan and Sam are great together and have an amazing connection. I am happy that Harlan has changed his mind about wolf shifters as he was adamantly opposed to them in the first book. Sam has a surprising secret and after he flees from his pack he has to learn to trust Harlan and the new pack he introduces him to. There is danger, mystery, a ...more
Sue
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ANOTHER INCREDIBLE STORY

SIREN COVE is my new shifter fascination. This series is absolutely AMAZING. Harlan and Sam were both refreshing. Because of both of their nature, they aren't the stereotypical pair. I find this series to be fun, engaging and fascinating. I love when an author can take me to a new and exciting place. I love the way Claire Cullen develops the characters and doesn't take you down the rabbit hole of the past. There is enough here that missing BOOK #1 wouldn't matter. It can
SunShiney10
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Tough read...

spoiler ahead:

I felt no loving connection between Harlan and Sam except the physical one. I would have prefered that Sam couldnt turn into a complete siren at the end. Then i would have believed Harlan was truly in love with Sam no matter his heritage. But like that... and how happy Harlan was to NOW have his dreammate. Like he wouldnt want him as much if he couldnt change. Bah. Was kinda sad for Sam. He tried and tried and tried and even got himself in Danger before he could change
Sabrina
Mar 16, 2019 rated it liked it
llv
Rating: 4 stars
While I didn’t quite enjoy it as much as I did the first book in the series, I did think this was a really good second installment in the series. Once again, I think the main problem lies with the main characters. First Sam. He went from a competent smart omega/siren to an insecure mess who made really bad decisions and had to be rescued due to those decisions. Harlen was okay. I just never totally bonded with him as a characters. I think his actions from the first book colored my
Kaitlin
Jun 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Again pretty good but not great

I like claire cullens work fine but it doesnt push any boundaries.
I would say this book was a little more underwhelming for the typical character doing something stupid because fictional characters dont talk things out like regular people. Yeah it heightens drama but boy can it cast a character in a bad light. Especially when they are portrayed as really smart people like here.
Again its not bad i just believe it could have pushed some boundaries and been better if
jennifer Jensen
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harlan and Sam are perfect together

I really enjoy the Siren's Cove books. This is Harlan's story. He meets an unusual omega who captures his attention, no matter how hard he tried to avoid it. Sam, the omega, is more than he seems and he is fascinated by Harlan from the moment he first sees him.

Although you meet some new characters, the majority of the book takes place at the Cove. The Cove and the brings living there are from book 1, so I would suggest reading it first.
Jennifer Lavoie
Another great story

Once against, wolves and sirens. I love it. This was interesting because of Sam’s background, and I loved Harlan’s role. He’s grown on me as a character.

The world building is still growing strong as more is revealed about the sirens and what may have happened to them, though I’m curious as to who Harlan and Sam saw that swam from them. I have a feeling, however, that it will be revealed on the next book!
Jamyle
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really liked the first book, but I liked this one even more. Aside from Harlan and Sam having a wonderful chemistry and bonding, the book becomes even better because it mixes a bit of pack politics and a glimpse of the mystery surrounding the mermaids. Overall the book is full of suspense, hot moments and great characters, with Sam being my favorite omega. I really liked how strong he is and the sarcasm is the icing on the cake. Great book. Anxious for the next one.
John Altman

(12) The Writing speaks for itself: 4

Total Rating: 4.0 out of 5 👍😄
Diana
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Second verse, as good as the first.

I enjoyed this second entry in the siren Cove series at least as much as I did the first. The antagonist is really starting to annoy me, and I can’t wait till he gets his comeuppance, hopefully in book 3. And the mystery of where all the sirens went is nagging at me as well! But the core of this book is the romance, and it was sweet to watch. Can’t wait for the sequel!
Joanne Garcia
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harland still one 100% trusting if the wolves but he doesn't have to live with them and as long as his brother is happy that's all that matters. That is until a sassy flirty wolf walks into his office . He has to get Sam out of his office and away. It almost all goes to plan until Sam's old pack try's to take him back home..

Harland does something he thought he never do and that is protect a wolf
Sabella
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harlan just wants an assistant that doesn't create more work for him. Guess what? He found one in Sam but there's a tiny problem: Sam is a wolf and Harlan is a siren. The two don't always mix well. Harlan soon realizes that there is more than he knows and finds himself back home in the Cove trying to work everything out that doesn't make sense about Sam. Sam is trying to avoid what his old pack wants from him and hopes he's found a home with Harlan.
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hidden is the second book from Siren Cove by Claire Cullen. I really enjoy the Siren angle of this series... I havent read a lot on Sirens in mpregs so it's pretty interesting. Harlan and Sam are great characters, as are the supporting cast of characters. The story is entertaining and unique. It has a bit drama to add spice but is sweet too. Definitely satisfying to read.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review and recommendation.
Charlotte
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
*WARNING* contains explicit adult sexual m/m scenes
Harlan had such a dislike for wolves in book one. Will this book turn that around?
Sam is gifted to the monstrous Alpha Prime, but he does not want to go. Sam decides to run to the city to blend in.
I like how this series brings two species together. I am eager to hear Theo's story, he seems to dislike the wolves even more than Harlan.
Missy~
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have yet to read a Claire Cullen story that I didn't love. This second in the Siren Cove series was just as terrific as Forbidden. I wasn't sure about Harlan from the last book, but I loved Harlan and Sam. This story was just as fun as the first. And with the intriging glimpse of the young unknown siren, and Harlan and Sam's search for suviving Siren packs, I can't wait for the next book.
Gabryel Tobias
May 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
An excellent continuation

This second part of the series is short but sweet. This novel focuses on the oldest siren brother, Harlan, who gets wrapped into the werewolf world by his attraction to his secretary. The writing is good, and there wasn’t too much packed into the book. I’ll look forward to reading the next one before reviewing the series as a whole.
Pamela Cunningham
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Siren Cove series this time around it's the oldest brother turn to find a mate and fall in love .

This is another great addition to this series I love this couple it's great that the oldest brother has found his mate and is finally happy and I really like his omega can't wait to see what happens next .
Dennis Crotts
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good but seeem too be missing somethin but sure what

Like I said there was something missing and i not sure what I do know the book felt rushed and jumbled leaving to many storylines in a mess one minute you are here and one second later you somewhere and nothing tiying the two events together or giving a reason why. The book could have been written better.
Mim Crenshaw
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

I was so happy to read this story. I loved how Alpha Harlan was, and how he just couldn't fight the pull that was happening between him and Sam. He was determined to make it work, and I loved that neither thought about having a family....It just sorta happened. I'm definitely ready for the next book.
Virginia Lee
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in the siren cove series. This is the book about Harlan the brother that is always way to serious for his own good. We get to see a how the siren and wolf shifters come together. When Sam comes for job and running for others. Will Harlan see who Sam really is inside and find that happiness. highly recommend this series today
« previous 1 3 next »
Claire Cullen is an author and aspiring baker. Since she was a toddler, she has loved making up stories. Getting them down on paper proved a challenge in the early years when her preferred medium was finger puppets. She moved on to pen and paper, and later to keyboards, and hasn't looked back since, except for occasional bouts of nostalgia.

Siren Cove (5 books)
  • Forbidden (Siren Cove #1)
  • Stranded (Siren Cove #3)
  • Hooked (Siren Cove #4)