Start by marking “Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1)

Stripped Bare

(Hammers and Veils #1)

I work with my hands ... and Karis Quinn is the only thing I want to touch.
She's curvy, cute-as-a-cupcake, and way too sweet for a hard-ass like me.
When I'm hired to renovate her bakery, I want to do more than strip these floors and make them shine.
I want to make Karis scream my name.
Over and over again.
She may be a virgin, but I've got a hammer.
And I know how to use it.

De
Published May 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Bare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped Bare

Nova
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a great start to a new series. If you like short and insta everything stories you cannot go wrong with these two authors.

Eli is the best kind of big brother so when his sister calls him asking for him to help her friend fix the mess made of her bakery there is no way that he will say no. But once he sees Karis all thoughts of work are banished and all he can think is he wants a taste of her cupcakes. He knows that he will do anything to make this woman’s dreams come true.

Karis hasn’t had
Kayla Brunson
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read and I really enjoyed it! Super sexy and insanely sweet. We got insta love and an OTT romance thrown together in a cupcake shop. I loved these two together and can’t wait to read the rest of the short stories in this series!
Lorrea - WhatChaReadin'?
Eli loves his little sister and he would do just about anything for her. So when she asks him to help her friend, Karis, fix up her bakery he is obliged to do the job. When Eli walks into the bakery, he sees the job is a lot more than he signed up for. But when he lays eyes on Karis, all thoughts about the work go out the window. He would do anything to help this pretty girl.

Thank you to Frankie Love and C.M. Seabrook for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I picked this book up at nig
Astraycat
A quick sexy read during lunch break.
Stephanie Ditmore
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book through BookSprout. Wow what a steamy, deliciously sexy and fun, quick read. I loved Eli and Karis they were sweet together and the chemistry was off the charts smoldering hot! Eli doing is baby sister a huge favor by helping out one of her friends in need and when these two meet the feelings are crazy fast. He’s going to do his best to keep his hands to himself and get the work done on her bakery so she can open, but the pull to each o ...more
Book Snob Sue
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet read. Karis has a bakery she is trying to get renovated, but falls on hard times when her ex-boyfriend steals her money and doesn’t finish the job. Eli is there to fix and complete the renovation for his sister. As soon as these two see each other, they are smitten. He tries to resist her when he finds out she’s a virgin...yeah, that last about a hot second.

This was a safe read. No ow drama, a little incident with her ex, but Eli was there to protect her. A virgin baker, with her handy ma
Janice Somers
Quick sexy read and very very dirty. It's dirty, hot, sexy, insta-love, romantic and a virgin.
Karis is a strong woman. But, when it comes to men she gets taken in until she wakes up to the latest boyfriend/fix-it man, gone leaving her with the front of her bakery shop in disarray and her money gone.
Eli is a carpenter/partner in a carpenter business. He usually behind the scene job. But one of the partners is on his honeymoon so it's up to his to help out on the jobs.
Karis, is in the back of the
Babel
This is my first foray with these authors and I'm excited with the result. This novella has the right kind of smut with an insta-lust, a gruff alpha male who knows how to use his most powerful tools and a baker girl who wants to be loved the right way.

Karis and Eli hit it off in the middle of a construction site chaos and the smell of cupcakes. Love the names of their businesses, so perfectly in tune and funny.

Amidst icing sugar and pink decorations, the big construction boss nails his job and
Wendy Livingstone
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series from this talented duo. Karis is the owner of a bakery, and when she is let down by an ex, Eli’s sister convinced him to step in and help renovate the bakery. There is an instant attraction between these two. This is a well written story which is humorous, fun, steamy and an all round entertaining read. I recommend for all readers.
Nicoletta Tsalafaos
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1) by C.M. Seabrook is a Short Erotica, Contemporary Romance. A well-written short read with lovable characters and a very enjoyable, fun, sizzling storyline. Loved it! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Book Girl 998
May 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
*2.5
Marilyn
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Short story with heat. I would have liked more background on the characters and more to the story in general. Eli is talked into doing a construction job by his sister for her friend. When he arrives, the work that had been done was much worse than he imagined. However, out steps the bakery owner, Karis, who is beautiful and sexy. Her previous boyfriend had taken her money, done a horrible job, and skipped out on her. What happens when the sparks fly between Karis and Eli? What happens when her ...more
Linda
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The baker and construction worker get the kitchen hot and steamy!
Eli is doing a favor for his sister in finishing up work on her bakery but it turns into a major job.
Her ex boyfriend started fixing her bakery but left it screwed up and not finished and if it isn't brought up to code she'll lose her shop.
Karis and Eli feel a lot sexual tension and attraction when they meet.
I received this ARC from Booksprout and voluntarily reviewed it.
4.8🌟
Lynn Thinking out loud
Such a treat from Chantel and Frankie.
Insta-love✔
LMR
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Frankie Love, C.M. Seabrook, & Booksprout
Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1) by Frankie Love Stripped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1) By: Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
She'd Like To Be "Stripped Bare" By Him, For The First Time... EVER!
She's made a Mistake...
She trusted the WRONG fellow to Rebuild Her Shoppe,
Worse... She Already Paid Him,
And He took Her Money,
Then, When She wouldn't Put OUT,
He took OFF with Her Money...
Leav'n Her with a BAD Fixup,
That'll NEED "Stripped Bare" by the Next Guy She Hires,
Only... This Guy has Her wanting to be "Stripped Bare" TOO...
Which is Certainly a
Ana Rita
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh lord... My poor heart can't take this much... Oh boy...
These two ladies have given me some amazing stories and let me just tell y'all that you need to get Ready for some steamy stuff...
Stripped Bared is their latest release and it's the first of Hammers and Veils series. This is a series of short stories that will hook you up...
This book tells the stories of Eli and Karis.
Eli just opened his construction company doing the thing he loves. When his sister asked him to help out one of her fr
Kara Quade
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli would do anything for his baby sister, so he agrees to help her friend, Karis, who needs help fixing up her bakery after her ex-boyfriend steals her money and doesn't finish the remodeling job. Once Eli walks into the bakery, he realizes the job is much more than he signed up for and won't be paid for a lot of the work he will have to do, but one look at Karis has Eli willing to do anything to help. Eli and Karis are attracted to each other from the moment they see each other. The chemistry ...more
Peggy
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story is cute and sexy - an insta-love but very short about 50 pages. This story is about Eli and Karis. They were immediately attracted and had smokin hot chemistry. Eli is helping his baby sister’s friend helping her with her bakery shop so she can open so he is doing the honourable thing and trying to keep his hands to himself but he can’t stop obsessing about Kari. The story is sweet and well written. My issue is the length and price. In Canada, this book is $4.00 and you get about 50 p ...more
Jackie D
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eli has many significant attributes under his gruff exterior- with his sister knowing just how big his heart is- it's easy to convince him to help out her friend Karis and the bakery shes trying to open when she gets shafted on the remodeling by her ex.
Eli knows he'll be losing money on this job, but it doesn't irk him as much as it should, Karis is surgery sweet, with hints of spice and everything nice- his thoughts of her are nowhere near professional, and his feelings are too strong to be co
MJM
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Settle yourself down and know that you're going to end up enjoying this fun and , sometimes, filthy latest story from C.M. Seabrook and Frankie Love. Now this is the first in the new series, Hammers and Veils Book , by them that I'm looking forward to reading very much. Better make sure that your fan /ac is in fully working order as Eli and Karis are about to meet. He's been talked into helping a friend of his sister whose ex boyfriend took all her money without finishing the renovations necessa ...more
Cheryl O'Harney (The Book Whisperer)
Title: Striped Bare (Hammers and Veils Book 1)
Author: Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

ARC received in return for an honest review.

Cupcakes, curves and alpha-males. This was a rather tasty, fast paced short story telling the tale of insta-love in all its glory.

What was only supposed to be him finishing off an uncompleted job as a favour for his sister turns into a major workload for Eli but he finds himself enamoured with the cute, curvy bakery owner which
KL Cassanello
May 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, Eli and Karis went from just meeting to HEA really quickly - really quickly! Her friend - his sister - set them up after Karis' dirtbag boyfriend took off with her renovation money for her dream bakery, having done virtually none of the work (and what was done was no where up to code). Enter Eli, who's going to do the work as a favor to his sister. He quickly realizes that the job goes way beyond what his sister described, but the chemistry with Karis makes him want to stay and finish it a ...more
Sharon
May 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-booksprout
4 - 4.25 stars
When these authors get together the reader is in for a treat however this book is not one of my favorites. Eli was coerced by his sister to help out her friend Karis when she was left in the lurch by an ex who made a mess of her store renovation. From the first moment Eli meets Karis, he is immediately smitten and what follows is a quick build to a romance between the two. The writing style is the saving grace of the storyline which flows nicely although I would have liked more cha
Viper Spaulding
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a deliciously sweet romance!

Eli just wants to do a favor for his sister, but as soon as he sees Karis and her half-renovated bakery, he realizes he's in much deeper than he'd planned. Karis is just sassy enough to not put up with his macho stuff, especially when he seems to run hot and cold towards her.

This is a wonderful novella-length romance with a blue collar construction hunk and his delicious little cupcake. Plenty of steam, well-developed characters, and a story that moves right alo
Magali
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good and pretty hot
Extremely short romance, with a really fast instalove. I found the story rather cute, sometimes even cliché, but very hot.
To help his sister's friend, Eli finds herself at the Karis's pastry and discovers that her ex boyfriend has destroyed the pastry more than renovated it. He is immediately attracted to Karis and after a few hours of work against cupcakes, they kiss. However, Eli learns something that makes him regret his promptness and stand back immediately.
So it's a story
J. Ockenhouse
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Karis has had a string of bad luck. Her best friend asks his brother to help get her bakery up to code. Soon it's going to get really hot in that kitchen.

Eli is the kind of man that any woman who is a romantic at heart would walk through hot coals for. He is too perfect. The kind of guy who you would think got a trick up his sleeve...he's got lot's of tricks in the bedroom, the kitchen and almost anywhere for his Karis.

The perfect escape read. These two even have two bonus epilogues. Forget a sw
Lisa H
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously sweet sprinkled with a hint of spice.

Eli Blake owns Nailed it Construction. His sister talks him into helping her friend on a reno. He’s a good man, decent and not a player. He’s the whole package.

Karis Quinn owns For Heaven’s Cakes and her last boyfriend demolished her bake shop and ran off with the money but not her vCard.

When Eli sees Karis it’s game on. And a few hours later, she’s trying to hand him her vCard. I loved that it was Eli who slowed things down a tiny notch.

Eli’s pr
Juli
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
KU*

This was very sweet and very steamy quick read.

I loved Karis and Eli.

At first Eli was acting like a buttmole, but he quickly changed his tune when he met the sweet yet too trusting Karis. This book is a very quick read so everything moved at a crazy fast pace, but I truly enjoyed it especially since everything wasn't completely instantaneous. I will say the thing that shocked me the most was how quick Eli was able to fix her bakery even with all the "distractions" ;)

I can't wait to read more
Izzybear
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This bite size read is charming with a good amount of steaminess. I liked the characters and would have enjoyed reading more of their story. That’s not to say that it isn’t wonderful the way it is, it is. It’s just that sometimes when you have a bite you want more.
When Eli and Karis meet they are instantly taken with each other and have a whirlwind romance. Sometimes it takes a lifetime to find the one for you and then sometimes it only takes a matter of minutes. Their story comes together nicel
Ashleigh
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is an intense, emotional and SEXY storyline that grabs you right from the start keeping you engrossed and on edge throughout the whole book!
Completely sensuous, wrought with emotion, and so well written that I absolutely could not put it down!
This steamy romance is a roller coaster ride that will make you hot, and even make you shed a few tears.
I could not be happier with their HEA and how everything played out.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
Frankie Love writes filthy-sweet stories about bad boys and mountain men. As a thirty-something mom to six who is ridiculously in love with her own bearded hottie, she believes in love-at-first-sight and happily-ever-afters. She also believes in the power of a quickie.

❤ Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it! ❤

Website - http://bit.ly/2ra5I7t

Amazon Author Page -http://amzn.to/2r9ZVhS

Faceb

Hammers and Veils (4 books)
  • Nailed Down (Hammers and Veils Book 2)
  • Scr*wed Tight (Hammers and Veils Book 3)
  • Drilled Deep (Hammers and Veils Book 4)