Start by marking “Arid Alarm (Climatic Climacteric, #3)” as Want to Read:
Arid Alarm (Climatic Climacteric, #3)

Arid Alarm (Climatic Climacteric, #3)

Drought is baking. Who will dry? Who will fry?

When a trade puts the government’s Natural Disaster Management Director in a genetic lab that can alter appearances, it’s easy for her to convince even her own brother that she is superhuman creator, Jennifer Tate. Trapped with the ex-boyfriend of the real Jennifer Tate, who feels like the last guy on Earth...

Val must table
Published April 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Arid Alarm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Arid Alarm

Start your review of Arid Alarm (Climatic Climacteric, #3)
Dawn Yacovetta
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series has to be one of my favorites I've read. It's brilliant and witty with colorful and intricate characters and situations that not only take us on an exciting adventure but teach us about ourselves and the delicate balance needed to care for our environment.

Reed Stanley volunteers to stay at the drought-ridden farm with Jennifer Tate to help care for the occupants of the farmhouse until his brother and their group are able to bring assistance to rescue all of them. But as things
Genieinachanelbottle
Warning UR Kindle may explode from the level of AWESOMENESS this story packs!

Arid Alarm is high on action N adventure, with secret identities, loads of excitement, wickedly funny humor, sexy tension N danger around every corner! U won't be able to put it down!

Reed is a sarcastic, cocky, bad boy with a heart of gold N a love of pie! If U are a fan of Dean Winchester from Supernatural, U will love Reed!

Val is a kick-ass take charge, sassy, whip smart, firecracker of a woman. She gives as good
Lauren
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LB Carter did not disappoint with her third in this series. It was just as action packed and intelligent as the first two. The biggest difference for Arid Alarm was that I LOVE Reed! He's the best bad boy I've read in a while! The action and sexual tension in this books is all the better for it. As much as I want a spin off series I'm super excited for anything else miss Carter might throw our way.
Jeannie
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Arid Alarm” was a great conclusion for the series Climatic Climacteric. Told from the POVs of Reed and Jennifer (really Val). The characters Reed and Jen/Val has great chemistry and will keep you on your toes as a reader throughout their whole relationship. The story is well written by author L.B. Carter and has plenty of action and adventure as Reed and Jen/Val try to find their friends/family and save humanity. Don’t miss this great conclusion.
Linda Knoll
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg such a great book. I loved it. All the action, romance, and humor. I am a little sad that it's the final book too this series. I just wanted too keep reading. Great job L.B.
Danielle
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

The twists and unexpected revelations in this last book were phenomenal. I will miss these characters. Book hangover :) :(
L.B.
Mar 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Amber K
Jan 16, 2020
Felicia
Feb 13, 2020

• Revolutionary (Minefield Enforcers Book 3)
  • Dark Wolf: Gustav & Zelin's Story (The Curse of the Lycan Shifter Universe Book 6)
  • Child of Earth: A Lunar Medallion Short
  • Delayed Admission (Shadow Veil Academy #1)
  • Cursed by Darkness (Dynasty of Blood Saga #1)
  • Obsidian Horizon (Blood of the Sea Book 3)
  • Scarlet Huntress
  • Shades of Vengeance (A Raven Point Pack Story)
  • Viking Academy (Viking Academy #1)
  • Deadly Declaration (Shadow Veil Academy #2)
  • Wolf Prince (The Pureblood Legacy Book 1)
  • Claimed by Darkness (Dynasty of Blood Saga Book 2)
  • Disdain (Tales of Cinder #2)
  • Betrayed (Magi Rising, #1)
  • Disowned (Tales Of Cinder #0.5)
  • Damnation (Tales of Cinder #3)
  • Defiant (Tales of Cinder, #1)
  • Illusions (Magi Rising, #3)
L.B. Carter is an award-winning, internationally bestselling author, bookworm, scientist, and cat-mom with a penchant for sarcasm and puns and an adoration about alliteration. Her novels are a myriad of dark fantasy, science, mystery, nature, humor, and a touch of romance. Curled up in front of a winter fire under fairy lights with a book, a cup of spiced hot chocolate, something she’s baked, and ...more